[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
YaMaMiKi said:
Can i just mentian that PUth Is soo cute looking
he looks like my friends

Thanks for posting the video, girl. I was just gonna but yes, Mo and Kangsom are super cute.
Liking Jui & Puth, too.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Mo is very cute in here, probably the cutest that I've seen her. She and Kangsom makes are really cute and adorable pair. Puth and Jui look pretty good together, Jui is really rocking the nerdy glasses. Puth is good looking, but he's no Tik. Tik is manly and he has the sexiest voice ever that made me fall head over heels for him :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
agree that's the best Mo looked to me...I was on/off to me with her, her pair and her face compliment each other...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I am most excited for Kangsom and Mo. They look like such a great pair :D
Super excited~

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Mo look gorgeous there! Agreed, best i have seen of her! I think it the way she did her hair :) .

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yeah, Mo's hair seems to have more volume or something about it, haha.
She's always looking so pretty but here, she looks even more beautiful.

@Adora: Puth and Mo would look good together, too.
I wouldn't mind seeing them pair up one day :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Adora said:
I think it's more voluminous and she styled it to the side, so no middle split. If you get what I mean. Haha.
Yeah, they'd be cute I think. :)

Oh yeah, I gotcha :)
And I agree with you on Puth. He doesn't look full Thai.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have found a new love, Mo. Haha. Ch5 rarely has a new actress that has sparked my interest since Vill (even though I skip a lot of her lakorns) and now Mo has been added to the list. 

I didn't like the previous version but I'm willing to give this a shot for Mo.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
fun said:
I have found a new love, Mo. Haha. Ch5 rarely has a new actress that has sparked my interest since Vill (even though I skip a lot of her lakorns) and now Mo has been added to the list. 

I didn't like the previous version but I'm willing to give this a shot for Mo.

New love? xD Mo is one likable girl and I agree with you, Mo is one of my fave CH5 actresses.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm trying to erase Sainampueng's image out of my head so I hope this does the trick. STT completely ruined my image of Jui. Lol. 

momo_panda123

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone! Is this the only new lakorn/project of Mo? Btw, Mo and her pair Kangsom (if I'm not wrong) is super adorbs in the vid and pics. I hope their chemistry would be the same when they act together  :bhehe: I'm really looking forward to this lakorn. Hope to see more Mo in the future  :wink:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Mahalo said:
I'm trying to erase Sainampueng's image out of my head so I hope this does the trick. STT completely ruined my image of Jui. Lol. 

Oh, I know right. I've only seen 4 episodes of STT but Jui has already imprinted her 'rai image in my head  :coverlaf:

momo_panda123 said:
Hi everyone! Is this the only new lakorn/project of Mo? Btw, Mo and her pair Kangsom (if I'm not wrong) is super adorbs in the vid and pics. I hope their chemistry would be the same when they act together  :bhehe: I'm really looking forward to this lakorn. Hope to see more Mo in the future  :wink:

I love seeing your posts around Mo's lakorns :)
And yes, this seems to be Mo's only new project. Yes, you're right about Kangsom. They are super adorable and I hope their chemistry will be as good.
I remember seeing Kangsom in his first lakorn, the remake of Buang Ruk. To be honest, his acting wasn't the best. He still needed a lot of improvement so I hope he improved ^^
Agreed, Mo's such a great actress -- hope to see more of her works!

momo_panda123

sarNie Egg
huajaikaungtur said:
I love seeing your posts around Mo's lakorns :)
And yes, this seems to be Mo's only new project. Yes, you're right about Kangsom. They are super adorable and I hope their chemistry will be as good.
I remember seeing Kangsom in his first lakorn, the remake of Buang Ruk. To be honest, his acting wasn't the best. He still needed a lot of improvement so I hope he improved ^^
Agreed, Mo's such a great actress -- hope to see more of her works!

Really? I hope his acting here would be great and also Mo, specially her facial expression since I think her role here is more of a bubbly type.  :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
momo_panda123 said:
Really? I hope his acting here would be great and also Mo, specially her facial expression since I think her role here is more of a bubbly type.   :)

Adora said:
I hope his acting improves too. As for Mo, I believe she'll do fine. ^_^

I hope his acting improved as well. I just love Kangsom though, he's one awesome, talented singer. Have you guys heard his songs? :D
As for Mo, I believe she'll do well at her role. She never fails to impress me.
If she's going to be acting Jakjaan's role here then her character will probably be more bubbly ^__^ Unless the characters' personalities are different from the first version.