[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
^
I just read the same article saying he's one of the rising stars. ^^
I apologize for the weakness of my writing as I'm obviously not a writer lmao

It says "From a DJ to becoming a pra'ek has made the name "Push Puttichai Kasetsin" or "DJ Push" popular among Thai people without any doubt.
Because he had proven to us that not only how he got the looks, but also a brilliant acting skill that doesn't lose to anyone. Moreover, his friendliness has led him to easily enter many people's heart."

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
love jui and push said:
mine is tomorrow HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE hope everyone enjoy the new year and best wish to everyone and
it's a big day for me too because is my birthday

Happy Birthdayy and Happy New year na jaa ~~~~ xD 
Yeah...But let wait till next week..Miss Wee Wee so much xD 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Hehe, off topic but Jui won Best Award(idk exactly what category), she won with Sai Nampeung..She looks so gorgeous and happy...
Hope she will get more good roles in 2015..I'm so happy for her, still I miss her already, she seems enjoying her trip in Korea...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vaEVK9k_VU

cre: CatMatdz5

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
^ I must say that Jui has one of the most beautiful faces among Thai actresses ;A; She doesn't have to wear heavy makeup or colored contacts to make her look beautiful. She really does look gorgeous in the video.

And she got the best (Nang)Rai Star of the year from Seesan Banterng Awards. So happy for her! She really did nail her role in STT.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Her face sharp is really pretty...And her bare face is pretty indeed, she such a beauty...
Sai Nampeung brings her so much luck, remembered she having a hard time when leaving CH7...Jui deserves it so much!! 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Finally tmr we can see the new episode..I miss the cast so muchhhhhh
And Anyone tell me what show the cast is attending?! I think they recording quite long time ago but they will air it today

cre: push_dj

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Hanajungupup said:

Is it fun?! I'm gonna watch it when s.o upload the show

Actually, I couldn't stand my internet connection so I closed the tab LMAO
I'm also planning to watch it once it's uploaded. ^^

but well, they play games with the gagmen so I'm pretty sure it's going to be hilarious. XD

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
^ I agree! It's actually been 2 weeks. ><

I think this will be in today's episode? ;A;

cr: Jui's IG

Some pics from the BuangSuang Day I haven't seen before :D I hope no one had shared these?

cr: jajajj15 @ IG