[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
OMGGGG, TOO MUCH FREAKIN CUTENESS.
First of all, Kangsom's facial expressions are hilariouss, ahhh. That cute boy :D
Secondly, Puth and Jui are amazing! Their bodies are pressed so close and their hands are holding each others, awwwww. I support their chemistry so much, haha.
So cuuuuute :3

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I can't even to stand these twos really...
They're lovey-dovey all the time I see their pics @@@@@
My heart can't take it....TT.TT They need a slap/kiss lakorn ASAPPP..Jui need to get a new lakorn soon :(

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Hanajungupup said:
I can't even to stand these twos really...
They're lovey-dovey all the time I see their pics @@@@@
My heart can't take it....TT.TT They need a slap/kiss lakorn ASAPPP..Jui need to get a new lakorn soon :(
that's what I've been petitioning. Let's start a campaign. How about SB remake. So classic. Hey I can dream, rt?

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
but SB is CH3 though....But if the story line is similar than I'm all in for it OMGGG
Or a new plot would be amazingg too....

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
EP3 is up on ONE HD's official channel!
Hopefully, it will be subbed tomorrow, or after tomorrow. :D

That photo of Push and Jooy in Japan, though. I am literally squealing inside over their overload cuteness AAAAAAAAH.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
But why they're in private though?!
Can't wait for the sub..
I just wish PJ could get a lakorn that show a lot of chemistry between pranang...cuz their scene in here so far haven't shown it at all...

And plus I thought they removed the emoticons already but it's still here though

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Hanajungupup said:
But why they're in private though?!
Can't wait for the sub..
I just wish PJ could get a lakorn that show a lot of chemistry between pranang...cuz their scene in here so far haven't shown it at all...

And plus I thought they removed the emoticons already but it's still here though

I don't know either ;u; but they will list it in a few hours~
About the emoticons, imo, they did do something about them. I can clearly see that they lessen and in some breaks, there wasn't a single emoticon. \o/
At least I'm not bothered by them as much as the first two episodes. XD

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
yeah it's not much compared to 2 first ep but I think they should just delete it all...
And plus I think Wee has a feeling abt he had seen Mon before but not sure, LOL I love Vilai's stares when Wee tried to flirt with Mon
Can't wait to see Vilai and Thit's relationship get more comfortable cuz they're being awkward so far

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Wilai's overprotectiveness of Mon. She's like the nosy and annoying little sister, but instead it's cute how she's so protective of Mon. x3

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I think I'm going to watch it live today since I had a bit of free time

Selca Selca...Narak makkkk..They slowly become so much like each other @@@@

And I still couldn't get over this pics OMG 

cre: Push&Jui's IG, push_ducky

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
It's just started and the bathing scene is hilarious...Thit stolen the last shirt as expect... they try so hard to avoid the CCTV LOL 
And that Lookmai girl saw Wee& Thit together "naked" LOL...
Wee&Mon's first date was cute..I like how they dress Jui in here, she looks nice
And she order all of the food though 

cre: pantip + push_lover

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I wasn't expecting so much but this ep is more fun and great than I thought, it's getting better and better...And there's not much unnecessary scene at all..Such a great episode
I really like the interaction between both couples..Especially their feeling is more clearer this ep 
I totally see Wilai in different side, no more trouble maker but more mature and I like her emotion when seeing Thit with Ingorn
The story line isn't the best(The older ver wasn't having much drama either) but I enjoy watching it, it's better than those heavy lakorn with complicated plot recently, at least for me LOL

This gif forever get me exciting (He is such a cutieee)..This ep have a lot of their cute scene, he is suspicious abt her strange behaviour already, he saw her talking in French but she denied it..i think he wrote his phone number in her hand and remind her to remember it LOL so adorableeeeeee

Next ep gonna be interesting cuz they're at the party...Even they won't find out abt each other that soon but I'm still curious about the mask party xD 

cre: pantip

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awwww, coming on this thread makes me so happy.
Love seeing all your posts and thoughts regarding the episodes.
Can't wait to see these episodes -- I'll prob get to them later this week -.-

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Wee is like he's on cloud 9 whenever he's near Mon. Mon also started to warm up to him. The 2 of them are so cute.

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
So far I am enjoying this lakorn  :cheer: .....thanks guys for all the updates and links. Keep em coming for busy ppl like me. The end of my day is worth it coming on here LOL ^^ 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I adore Mon and Wilai's relationship. Jui and Mo are awesome in their roles that their sister-like bond in the lakorn comes across as very realistic. They even act like sisters off screen too. I don't have any sisters, so seeing Mon and Wilai makes me wish I had an older or younger sister. :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Jui is such a great actress. She plays her sweet character in here so well. I also love Mo as the mischievous, yet child-like Wilai. She's a talented and very versatile young actress. These two make the perfect duo. :heart: Along with Push and Kangsom. :p