[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
mayag said:
Aww they look so cute together!!! Do you know why Mo was holding Push's face like that? He seems very happy by it! XD
Don't they?!?! :coverlaf: :crush: I don't know what Mo and Push were doing, but I REALLY want to see a video clip of it. Lol. :woot: :dance1: They both have such big smiles, and their eyes crinkle when they smile. It's sooooooooooooo cuteeeeee!!!!! :spin: :heart: :heart:

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
When I look the pics between them I wish Khun Boy give Mo as nangek role with Push .....

hope someday will be true.....

I also hope that he still gets more rolls as praek...... I want to see RLSNR now XD

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
mayag said:
Aww they look so cute together!!! Do you know why Mo was holding Push's face like that? He seems very happy by it! XD

By assuming from the caption of the picture owner, Push probably teased Mo so she was taking her revenge. XD
They really look adorable together! I wish to see them paired up together in a lakorn~

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s0hUtqylaY

What a beautiful MV @huajaikaungtur...You should make more na ka xD
I just got home and go watch ep 1 now xD xD  :dance1:
And some one who posted the pics should add it to spoiler...It's hard to load...xD

mayag

sarNie Adult
^^ Yes please! The captions make it hard to load the page. Especially for people like me with a slow computer T.T

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
tgamber said:

credit to lakornexact.
Can they play in slap/kiss in the future? Would be intense for sure.

Oh, my god, YES PLEASE.
Push though, he really suits the aggressive image. LMAO

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Full picture.Goosebumps seeing the pic really xD A slap/kiss..They would be so fabulous..They really need to work with each other again cuz their chemistry is just like a bomb to me  :woot:

cre: Jui's IG

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Kangsom surprised me with his improvement in acting, I can't seem to stand watching him in his first lakorn though
Athit and Vilai are the key to the lakorn as of now, they make the character more lively in the old version but still have the romantic feels in that...
Athit is a naughty boy but the same time have the innocent feeling in him, LOL love it when he trying to annoy Vee but he will never can hate him LOL
I love Push's expression...Even when he talks with a poker face still so charming..but I think when at a party Vee see Mont's face really clearly though, just Montira that can't see his face clearly..
I'm really excited to see their meeting in today's ep xD
But one thing I don't like that I feel like there are a lot of unnecessary character...

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
For those of you who are curious to see bits and pieces of the first episode, here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuKua0dmmBc
cr: Yodnamsikram Cottage

I suggest watching this live if you can. I don't know when ONE HD will be uploading full episodes to their channel.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sukialen said:
When I look the pics between them I wish Khun Boy give Mo as nangek role with Push .....
hope someday will be true.....
I 100% agree!!!! They're so adorable in pictures already. I can imagine their chemistry as lovers onscreen to be amazing!!!!! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: And I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds these two cute and wants them to pair up!!!!! I hope Exact makes it happen one day. :woot2:
arasucre said:
By assuming from the caption of the picture owner, Push probably teased Mo so she was taking her revenge. XD
They really look adorable together! I wish to see them paired up together in a lakorn~
Awwwwwwwww, so cuteeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! I Google translated it and it seems like Push probably did tease Mo. He's so playful with everyone. I'm glad Mo got him back for teasing her. :coverlaf: They are absolutely adorable together. Push and Jui have a mature vibe to them, but Push and Mo have such a cute and innocent look and chemistry, which I find so lovable!!!!! They're seriously like a K-drama or anime couple. :coverlaf: I also wish to see them paired up soon!!! :dance1:  :dance3:  :D

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Fun Feung airing 7:30Pm today...xD 

And bromanceeeee...I'm excited to see this scene LOL Athit pretending to be Vee's lover..Can't wait for today ep xD

cre: Ancharee

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I think I can't be able to watch it live tonight..I will watch it tmr :) so excited for this ep 
I think I replay the ending song like 10x times already..So good xD Love it