[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I was right when I predicted that Push and Mo wouldn't look half bad together. IN FACT, THEY'RE SUPER ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

cr: ppangfcppush

Push standing next to Mo makes them look like one of those manga couples. The guy is always super tall and handsome while the girl is cute and petite. :crush:

cr: kobprgmm

cr: magicif_lakorn

Mo laughing at something Push said. :coverlaf:

cr: gmmztv

Now who else wants PuMo to pair up next?!?! :dance1:  :dance1: :dance1:  :dance1:  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
More PuMo! :dance1:  :dance1: :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  

cr: magicif_lakorn

cr: lakornexact

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AN INDIVIDUAL PICTURE OF PUMO!!!! :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  

cr: samoonped_push

You can't tell me that these two are NOT beyond adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeee together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:  :heart:  :heart: :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Yeah..I want a small n'ek like Mo for Push too
Mo is glowing xD
Seems like Jui is late or she needs to leave soon for her schedule though...
Can't wait for today ♥

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
She was there, but not for the interviewing part. She probably left early. I want PuMo to happen SO BAD after seeing these pictures. :drool:

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Someone tell me how I can handle these twos OMG..They always like this naaa 

And our cutest couple..They look like a kid ♥

cre: push_dj, warattaya, push_lover, Mo's IG

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hanajungupup said:
Someone tell me how I can handle these twos OMG..They always like this naaa 

cre: push_dj, warattaya, push_lover, Mo's IG

their chemistry is perfect  very attracting to me  :thumbsup:

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I have never seen someone looks that good with Jui before, even with Tono who I think she has a plenty of chemistry with
The way he carrying her, just perfect
Plus their style in real life is similar too...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hanajungupup said:
I have never seen someone looks that good with Jui before, even with Tono who I think she has a plenty of chemistry with
The way he carrying her, just perfect
Plus their style in real life is similar too...
i agree with you they have very pretty natural chemistry that's why i give this lakorn a try for them :p

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
i agree with you they have very pretty natural chemistry that's why i give this lakorn a try for them :p

Welcomee na xD It's gonna airing soon...And plus I think this one will be subbed too xD

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
arasucre said:
BTW, is anyone planning to watch it live like me but got no streams?
if so, here are the links, this stream is the official one (very HD) but it tends to lag for me. (It depends, sometimes. It doesn't lag at all when I've got nothing to watch, but when I want to watch a particular show, there it is, lagging like there's no tomorrow :))
http://www.onehd.net/live (You have to sign in and signing in via facebook is so convenient)

The second stream has a watchable quality and rarely lags.
http://tv.guchill.com/GMM-ONE-Live.html
I can't watch it on the second link!