[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous95 said:
No problem! I think Kangsom and Mo look compatible because they both look like they could be siblings. You know? Like, they have similar facial features and they're both petite/shorter so it makes them look cute together. But I think Mo looks best with her other pra'ek, Toomtam. :p

How do I unlink the link? Lol.

I don't think they look so much like siblings, haha but I get what you're saying. And to me, Kangsom and Mo can only be a "cute/sweet" pair while Toomtam and Mo can be a "hot/cute/etc.." pair.
But yes, I like Mo with both Toomtam and Kangsom. It's just when I become a major fan of an actor/actress, I support them with mainly anyone hahaha.
Like Toomtam, I love him with all his na'eks :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
This is unrelated to Fun Fueng but it's a show Mo was on in 2012. She played Tang and Aom's daughter I think? Is it a sitcom? If so, what's the name of the sitcom? I want to add it to Mo's wiki page.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ww39Hli--w
credit: Golf Wuttichai

This one also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svbA1GmcoRU
credit: Golf Wuttichai

Mos is in here too. If anyone knows the names of these shows and if they're "sitcoms", please let me know! ^_^

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
I don't think they look so much like siblings, haha but I get what you're saying. And to me, Kangsom and Mo can only be a "cute/sweet" pair while Toomtam and Mo can be a "hot/cute/etc.." pair.
But yes, I like Mo with both Toomtam and Kangsom. It's just when I become a major fan of an actor/actress, I support them with mainly anyone hahaha.
Like Toomtam, I love him with all his na'eks :)
I like Mo with most of her co-stars too. The only one I didn't feel she was that compatible with was Pong. I really liked their aggressive scenes together in Marn Kammathep regardless. :coverlaf: As for Kangsom and Mo, I still need to see them in action to see if I like Kangsom with Mo. I think my problem is that Kangsom looks so young. Like, he doesn't look like a "man". I think he's cute in a boyish way, but I want to ship Mo with more masculine co-stars. Lol. I'm still being open to their pairing though until I see their chemistry onscreen. :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous95 said:
I like Mo with most of her co-stars too. The only one I didn't feel she was that compatible with was Pong. I really liked their aggressive scenes together in Marn Kammathep regardless. :coverlaf: As for Kangsom and Mo, I still need to see them in action to see if I like Kangsom with Mo. I think my problem is that Kangsom looks so young. Like, he doesn't look like a "man". I think he's cute in a boyish way, but I want to ship Mo with more masculine co-stars. Lol. I'm still being open to their pairing though until I see their chemistry onscreen. :)

Oh yessss. Uhuh, don't even bring Pong and Mo up with me!! Haha, I did not like them at all. Marn Gamathep was not a good watch for me and I dreaded watching it but since my mom made me watch it with her, I had to. Lol, my mom's a Pong and Mo fan. Agree, I can't wait to see them in action and figure out if I do truly like them and want to see them again.
Oh yeah, I totally agree with you. He's still so young and kiddish. And he's still so innocent. I can not see him in those "aggressive" roles yet ... As for Toomtam ;) He masters those roles. LOL, I like your thinking! I will do the same~

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
both were a sitcome, the one of aom and Tang called Bang Ruk Soi 9, It was very popular sitcome of Thailand. and the next one from Mos called Poo Kong Jao Saneh.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sukialen said:
both were a sitcome, the one of aom and Tang called Bang Ruk Soi 9, It was very popular sitcome of Thailand. and the next one from Mos called Poo Kong Jao Saneh.
Thank you!!!! :D

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sukialen said:
another question from me, why pin this lakorn as Ch5?? this will on air on ONE HD not Ch5:)
Yeah, I was wondering that myself. If anyone can change it to ONE HD, please do!!! And Sukialen, do you know what years the sitcoms I posted aired? I know Aom and Tang's was in 2012. How about the other one?

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
thatsouthernasianchick said:
I've only seen bits and parts of Sao Chai Hi-Tech but I thought Jui and Om were pretty cute together. My very first lakorn of Jui was "Sai Narm Sai Cheewit" with Por N. and Oil Thana. Funny thing was, Weir and Pancake were also in it but I hated that lakorn. Haha. Jui actually has a lot of potential. She can play the sweet, naive nang'ek roles and also one badass nang'rai. She also seems to be pretty good at building chemistry with her co-stars too. When she and Push were first cast for this, I was like, "oh, interesting but they don't match." I was wrong. They've got explosive chemistry!

I remember that lakorn, they have 2 generation in that lakorn rite?! But I couldn't have finished it ..Jui is already beautiful back then...I'm glad that she get more popular rite now..
Hope Fun Feung is interesting cuz my expectation is kinda high

Jui&Push went to event and did a lot of tv program already..I want to see the full cast have their own show..It must be so interesting since they're so close

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
Oh yessss. Uhuh, don't even bring Pong and Mo up with me!! Haha, I did not like them at all. Marn Gamathep was not a good watch for me and I dreaded watching it but since my mom made me watch it with her, I had to. Lol, my mom's a Pong and Mo fan. Agree, I can't wait to see them in action and figure out if I do truly like them and want to see them again.
Oh yeah, I totally agree with you. He's still so young and kiddish. And he's still so innocent. I can not see him in those "aggressive" roles yet ... As for Toomtam ;) He masters those roles. LOL, I like your thinking! I will do the same~
The only thing I liked about Marn Kammathep were the bed and kissing scenes between pra'ek and nang'ek. If the lakorn had focused more on the romance between the leads, I would've probably loved it. Sadly, the whole story was based on Nat's vengeance instead of the love story between the pra'nangs. Exact doesn't tend to cast Mo in nang'ek roles with significance. <_< She's usually just there as someone to add to the story. And ideally, if the pra'ek in MK had been someone more compatible with Mo, I would've enjoyed it a lot more too.

Aw, your mom's a fan of Pong and Mo? That's cute. ^_^ Does she like Mo a lot? Or did she just like Mo and Pong together?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous95 said:
The only thing I liked about Marn Kammathep were the bed and kissing scenes between pra'ek and nang'ek. If the lakorn had focused more on the romance between the leads, I would've probably loved it. Sadly, the whole story was based on Nat's vengeance instead of the love story between the pra'nangs. Exact doesn't tend to cast Mo in nang'ek roles with significance. <_< She's usually just there as someone to add to the story. And ideally, if the pra'ek in MK had been someone more compatible with Mo, I would've enjoyed it a lot more too.

Aw, your mom's a fan of Pong and Mo? That's cute. ^_^ Does she like Mo a lot? Or did she just like Mo and Pong together?

I don't know why I didn't like the bed and kissing scenes since usually those are my favorite scenes but I found those scenes a bit disturbing. I was really looking forward to the lakorn before it aired but it let me down. And agree with you, too much focus on Nat who is beyond creepy, Lol. Yeahh! Why doesn't Mo ever get good roles!? Like LFCTD, the focus was more on Mike and Son and their brother relationship. For MK, focus was on Nat. For KNK, focus was on Pinky.
Mo honestly deserves a lakorn that focuses on her. She's honestly that good! She deserves so much more and especially better na'ek roles.

And yes, my mom's a fan of Pong and Mo both individually and together. She first saw Mo in MK and she thought Mo was the prettiest thing ever. Every single scene with Mo, my mom would talk about how beautiful she was and how she's so young. LOL, let's just say -- my mom is gonna be hyped knowing this is airing Monday since when she saw the teaser with me, she was super excited! Also, she loves Kangsom :D
Can't wait to tell my mom about this airing Monday!! :D

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
I don't know why I didn't like the bed and kissing scenes since usually those are my favorite scenes but I found those scenes a bit disturbing. I was really looking forward to the lakorn before it aired but it let me down. And agree with you, too much focus on Nat who is beyond creepy, Lol. Yeahh! Why doesn't Mo ever get good roles!? Like LFCTD, the focus was more on Mike and Son and their brother relationship. For MK, focus was on Nat. For KNK, focus was on Pinky.
Mo honestly deserves a lakorn that focuses on her. She's honestly that good! She deserves so much more and especially better na'ek roles.

And yes, my mom's a fan of Pong and Mo both individually and together. She first saw Mo in MK and she thought Mo was the prettiest thing ever. Every single scene with Mo, my mom would talk about how beautiful she was and how she's so young. LOL, let's just say -- my mom is gonna be hyped knowing this is airing Monday since when she saw the teaser with me, she was super excited! Also, she loves Kangsom :D
Can't wait to tell my mom about this airing Monday!! :D
Haha. I only enjoyed those scenes mainly because of Mo. Pong's okay. He's an okay actor and he's alright looking, but I'm not necessarily turned off by him or anything. :p I actually liked him in some of his earlier works. It's just recently, he's been getting older (you can see it in his face), and his roles have been repetitious.

Yep. In all of Mo's lakorns as nang'ek, she was never actually the main focus with the pra'ek in any of them. There are lakorns like LR, RLSR and many more where the pra'nangs are actually the main focus and the nang'rai or other issues are just side stories to keep the lakorn entertaining. But Exact has never given those kinds of roles and lakorns to Mo. She really does deserve better. I admire her ability as an actress and I'm not saying she's perfect. She has her flaws, but I'm just saying, Exact doesn't have a lot of good and versatile actresses like her. She's one of their best from the younger generation and if given the opportunity to grow as an actress, she will prove it that she has it in her to be one of their top actresses in the future. I think they should be focusing more on her than they are on certain others right now.

Awwwww, your mom sounds sweet. My parents watched some of Mo's dramas and films with me, but they said she's not fitted to be nang'ek. Any actress who doesn't look like a Barbie or model, my parents will say they're not pretty or beautiful enough to be the main character. Such a superficial way of thinking. Lol. Mo may not be hot, sexy, or gorgeous, but she's cute and pretty. She has her charms and she's a good actress. Nothing can take those facts away. I think I would love watching lakorns with your mom. Lol. Does she have any other favorite actors and actresses?