[OneHD] Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur (Exact - Scenario) : Jes Jespipat/ Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Where is everyone?! Ahhhhh I really like it so far!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: It's dramatic and has a nice flow. They introduced all the main characters within one episode without rushing it. :clap:

Jes and Mo are so freaking adorable!!!!! :love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: I'm so excited for tomorrow! Hopefully they'll air it on youtube live again cause I'm gonna wake up early just to watch it. That scene in the ending credits where Jes is hugging Mo after she gets shot looks soooooo heartbreaking. :crybaby2:

I don't know how well the first episode did ratings wise, but the response on youtube is good. A lot of people were praising Jes and Mo's looks and chemistry. They think they're really suitable. Others were saying they like the lakorn so far because it's dramatic and engaging. They said they're not fully engaged in other channel's lakorns that are airing in the same time slot right now but will follow this one instead because they're craving this type of story and genre. :D Hopefully this gets more popular as more episodes air!

I'm so proud that Mo and Jes are being well received as leads. :crybaby2::sad6::icon12:

Last edited:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Don't want to spoil myself. Was waiting all day to get off work to come home & watch, but some idiot hit & run me on my freeway :sad6: Had to take care of all that first.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished episode one and am loving it so far. Everything is done is beautifully, the cinematography is def. different.

Jes and Mo are totally adorable together. These characters are so different from their sitcom characters. It will be nice seeing them play a different role. It'll take some getting used to seeing Captain being the advisor but I'm glad to see he is still a part of this lakorn.

From the MV, opening credits and ending credits, this lakorn looks promising. I haven't watched a good action/romance lakorn in a while so hopefully this one does not disappoint, even if it does, I will continue to watch it for Jes and Mo!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Someone asked about the rating.

Episode 1 - 1.0

Rachinee Morlum's ending last week got 4.6.

It will be difficult to get this type of ratings.

sarNie Adult
Oh man. That's a disappointing turn out. :sad6: Wonder what it is that's not pulling in more people. The storyline or the cast popularity?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm surprised the ratings and youtube views are so low when the response in the comments and from IG are so positive. Even Jes and Mo's recent posts on IG for this lakorn got close to and over hundreds of comments. I'm glad a lot of people like Jes and Mo together and there haven't been any comments saying how they're not suitable as nang'ek and pra'ek. So at least they're being well received for their official debut as leads. But it's still disheartening to see such a low viewership rating. Ratchinee Morlum ended last week so I'm not too amazed it had a rating of 4. Usually beginning and ending episodes get the highest ratings. @Vimalee Do you know the ratings for today's episode?

Last edited:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
I'm surprised the ratings and youtube views are so low when the response in the comments and from IG are so positive. Even Jes and Mo's recent posts on IG for this lakorn got close to and over hundreds of comments. I'm glad a lot of people like Jes and Mo together and there haven't been any comments saying how they're not suitable as nang'ek/pra'ek, since it is their official debut in leading roles. So they're being well received. But it's still disheartening to see such a low viewership rating. Ratchinee Morlum ended last week so I'm not too amazed it had a rating of 4. Usually beginning and ending episodes get the highest ratings. @Vimalee Do you know the ratings for today's episode?
The rating for Tuesday episode (epi 2) is 1.3.
Glad to see the rating picked up, so hopefully it continues to get higher rating.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Rachinee Mor Lum started out below 2.0 too, but its ratings picked up with every episode. I do think Rachinee Mor Lum being a little bit diverse (and different) than the typical lakorn is probably a major factor for its likeability, the same way as how I Hate You I Love You became a viral hit despite only being shown on LINE TV. Compared to CH7 and CH3, getting 2.0 on One31 is already considered good, getting 3.0 is considered a hit, but getting 4.0 is considered major hit. I'd say One31 has been striking gold these past few months since the success of Pidsawat, with most of their lakorns ending or averaging above 2.0. Relatively speaking, One31 is the most successful and satisfactory channel among the big 3 since October/November last year.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Just got done watching ep1 & 2. I actually really enjoyed it. I love their chemistry in here, it's kinda different from their sitcom lol. I love the way Wayu looks at Pavarin. I can't wait until they're in love and have all those sweet scene hehe. I squealed when he just called her "Rin" hahaha. Idk why but I like when pra'ek's call nangek by their short names. It just implies to me that their relationship has moved up just a tad bit lmao!

That scene where he watches her at the hospital taking a selfie was cute.

sarNie Adult
I actually like how everyone in this version is more cheerful and badass, even Wayu's bartender buddy. They made a major change with Ak's character, Sarut. Instead of falling in love with Rin at first sight, he's known her since he was a kid. Viewers will be able to sympathize with his actions more as the story progresses whereas with the previous, I think most viewers probably hated his guts until the end.

With Wayu saving Rin from the bad guys in ep2 though, I liked the previous version more with him appearing on his bike to save her and killing the baddies while she was unconscious. I like that this version's Rin defended herself though.

Dude, Rin waking up to seeing someone sharpened her pencils though. Major awwww!

Does anyone know what Pimpan's character will be here? I know Voonsen's Marisa is in love Wayu, but there is a lesbian scene between her and Pimpan.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Pym's character according to the summary will be a new drug dealer who will save Marisa from the baddies. I didn't know there was going to be a lesbian scene lol.

sarNie Adult
@TubbyTinker Yessss. Thank you for that info! The scene was in the top result for the series on IG for a while, but it was so far that I couldn't really see who they were. Now that 2 photos of them about to kiss have surfaced, I'm guessing it's them. I was really surprised.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
So far, I like! And it's confirmed...I still love the original OST's more, both male & female versions. Jes's portrayal of wayu is softer than Captain's. Not sure how I feel about that yet. I'm trying not to make too much comparison between the two versions so I can critic this version without any biases. Jes & Mo definitely has chemistry. Isn't it cute how Jes introduced himself, "Wayu kup."

One thing I dislike & find distracting is the background music on the non-action scenes. It's too busy for my liking. Like the first time when Wayu & Rin were feeding the pigeons together, the background music was...awful.