[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for your warm welcome @Aiyaja @Phatman.
Due to timezone differences, it's difficult for me to chat with all of you when you're online :(
About Son, he's the only guy related to Vill that brings out the safe feeling for me. He may be kind and protective towards those ones he likes. It's sad if he decides to move to CH3. Anyways it's his decision but I strongly yearn for a last project of SonVill, maybe a memorable lakorn for both them and fans like us.
Personally, I think Son still has something with Vill. Maybe her last scandal with Mark put a break on their relationship cuz Son found it hopeless to have her heart :( My friend who's a fan of CH3 said that Patricia looks alike Vill, innocent and not having good sense of man. if Son is really wooing her, he maybe have a heart-broken again cuz Pat is also fond of bad guys lol
In Vill's case, she's mature now so hope that she has a different vision of love and not take for granted anyone who is truly sincere with her like Son :(
Btw, as you guys mentioned, ALTK will film until July so maybe Vill will have another project alongside. Can't wait to know who's her next co-star.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Nini611 said:
Thanks for your warm welcome @Aiyaja @Phatman.
Due to timezone differences, it's difficult for me to chat with all of you when you're online :(
About Son, he's the only guy related to Vill that brings out the safe feeling for me. He may be kind and protective towards those ones he likes. It's sad if he decides to move to CH3. Anyways it's his decision but I strongly yearn for a last project of SonVill, maybe a memorable lakorn for both them and fans like us.
Personally, I think Son still has something with Vill. Maybe her last scandal with Mark put a break on their relationship cuz Son found it hopeless to have her heart :( My friend who's a fan of CH3 said that Patricia looks alike Vill, innocent and not having good sense of man. if Son is really wooing her, he maybe have a heart-broken again cuz Pat is also fond of bad guys lol
In Vill's case, she's mature now so hope that she has a different vision of love and not take for granted anyone who is truly sincere with her like Son :(
Btw, as you guys mentioned, ALTK will film until July so maybe Vill will have another project alongside. Can't wait to know who's her next co-star.

Yah he might be really heart broken since he don't want to make a reunion with her even though both of them know how much fans want. 
I can't wait to know her next project and co-star too
I make a special video for her would you guys like to watch? I will post it here
even though video is not really special but it meant a lot to me
Good luck to Son and

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Were they shooting this past two days because I heard a lot of filmimg were put on hold or cancel because of their record breaking heat.

Ohh thank you so much, I was wondering why there is not much updates

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
VILLNAN said:
Why not much updates like other lakorns?  :weee:
Can you check your vid again? I think it has problem with GMM copyright. New looks hot in new pic. I think he's the best choice for this role. I'm just curious abt NewVill's scene and the way they transfer affection towards each other
About SonVill, I saw some pics of them months ago ... Hope they'll talk again and reconcile

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Nini611 said:
Can you check your vid again? I think it has problem with GMM copyright. New looks hot in new pic. I think he's the best choice for this role. I'm just curious abt NewVill's scene and the way they transfer affection towards each other
About SonVill, I saw some pics of them months ago ... Hope they'll talk again and reconcile

Humm I will work on my video again! 
He hot really hot...New is my new obsession now <3
I saw too the pics they took was at someone birthday, seem like they still close as before though

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
They're not filming at full speed due to New too. He's filming two lakorns at once. I'm guessing this should wrap up in August but it could be longer in that they're not filming everyday. But if Vill was to be in a new lakorn, I'm guessing we'll know even before then because this one started filming in February, so by August, it'll be almost 6 months, Vill's next projects are usually announced close to the wrapping up of her current projects. Vill was in her 5-6th month of filming for the Lovely Revenge with Nike when this one was announced. So hopefully, we won't have to wait too long, perhaps summer is when we'll find out what's in line for Vill.

As for Son. It's not happening. Son said besides Tawan Tud Burapa and the one with Pat for P'Kai, he has another Ch. 3 lakorn coming up next. Things have already been set for some time now.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh man if you didn't remind me, I would think this is Vill's only project right now lol. I kept asking myself what other lakorn Vill has beside this one.