[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes, I like Vill in SSP the most. Gan's makeup was perfect, not too much, but enough to make her look feminine and not like a villager like Nid. Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Yes, I like Vill in SSP the most. Gan's makeup was perfect, not too much, but enough to make her look feminine and not like a villager like Nid. Lol

I like Gan make up too since in reality  I live like a villager so yah I'm  not surprise  that I like Nid make up more than Gan..\\
(I don't usually put make up. )

Hopefully they don't put too much make up on her in ALTK

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Nini611 said:
First time posted here. Vill is my first crush on Thai dara and I've followed her for 2 years. Truthfully, I'm K-drama addicted and work on Kpop magazines so Thai ET is a little new to me. Yah I often watch Exact lakorns the most because in Vietnam, they are the most popular. Some CH7 as well if Min Pechaya, my second love plays in it.
I have good impression on New since their first lakorn, Kaew Lom Phet and I hope that ALTK will bring out a great on-screen couple. Can't wait to see them on air cuz I run out of Vill's lakorn to watch ... Anyone loves PushVill like me ???☺ Cuz I like them both on-screen and off-screen couple <3 SonVill is good though...
I watched the original one of ALTK and I hope that this remake will remain the same gloomy vibe and the ending of course. Kinda sad but obsessive.
Welcome to NewVille!!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Vill is a pretty girl but sometimes the eyeliner can clutter up her eyes.

LOLzz that's right about her eyeliner

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
I think we will be fine if they keep updating us with photos and please of New and Vill.

I know right since they have not update any photos to us, especially NewVill. We want to see the most!!

That's why I cannot wait

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I keep thinking maybe they haven't gotten to New Vill scenes yet. I hope they film in sequence.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
I keep thinking maybe they haven't gotten to New Vill scenes yet. I hope they film in sequence.

Maybe your right they might not get into their scenes "Please Soon :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
"Just only one pic and their chemistry is already explode I cannot wait to see more
I'm so loving and into NewVill right now

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
I love the overall tone already! Looks like the whole thing is being shot like a movie.

I don't know how Thai ET shot movies but I know Korean movies are taking so long
And Thai movies too?(If so they sure making a special lakorn)  Seem like Vill already finish the one with Nike
Only ALTK left this is going to shoot until August it's pretty long. I think we might have to wait one and half year to watch LOL

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The one with Nike took 7 months and Vill filmed it 2-3 days a week. So yes, lakorns do take a long time to film. But the quality? Don't know yet. Haha.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
The one with Nike took 7 months and Vill filmed it 2-3 days a week. So yes, lakorns do take a long time to film. But the quality? Don't know yet. Haha.

Wow 7 months that so long, since it took a long time hopefully they don't ruin it LOL

However these days in my mind and my heart keeps saying ALTK and when I have to watch.when when when when

NEWVILL NEWVILL NEWVILL just like that