[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
OMG! Vill looks so stunning!! She looks like she's dressing up for some red carpet celebrity event LOL!!! WOW and New looks really handsome in this with the suit and gun! New Vill look really good together. After seeing the fitting I'm definitely in for this lakorn. I just realized that its the remake for the Korean drama LOL!!!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Omg! Vill looks dang gorgeous! Wow! I've never seen her all blinged out or so maturely beautiful like this. She's dressed up so well, such elegance, such class, and beauty. Those shots with New!❤

http://youtu.be/uxoSspR9dIU
oh wow thanks Aiyaja! I'm excited for this as well!

I don't remember the original version at all so is it a sad ending?

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Vill is Gorgeous that is no joke :eek: and I love how she understood the character soulful eyes. Wish her good luck in another skin after making me happy with her comedy and her ToomVill pair in Ngao Jai. I have heard good thing about New acting skill. Can't wait to check it :) .

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
oh wow thanks Aiyaja! I'm excited for this as well!

Yes, the original version had a sad ending... Actually, it depends on what you consider "sad." Lol.
But I didn't really like the ending. I considered it as a sad ending.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:

Yes, the original version had a sad ending... Actually, it depends on what you consider "sad." Lol.
But I didn't really like the ending. I considered it as a sad ending.
No! I don't want a sad ending. Can't stand a sad ending.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:

Yes, it's sad. They both die together.

It's a sad ending because that is what the title is all about. :coverlaf:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Thanks for the screen caps! Ahhh, New has such a baby face; he's so handsome.
And then where to even start with Vill? Gosh, she's gorgeousssss.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if Vill is wearing any hair extensions? And I hope she looks this good and dressed up this way in the actual lakorn, not just for photos. Hehe.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Now that you say that Aiyaja, I can't help but stare at her hair. I feel like she's not ... but idk.
Her hair is amazing even without extensions! And I hope so, too.
Sometimes the photos like to mess with us & be the opposite of the actual wardrobe in the lakorn haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm really surprised too that they look good together.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I have not watched a Vill lakorn since the one with Bie. Surprisingly they look good together, so I'm looking forward to this one.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omggg I am so fangirling Atm. I honestly haven't liked New with anyone yet...hrmmm !!! I think he looks good with a lot of ppl, I even think New and Panpan should reunite in a Lakorn where they don't play as siblings who turns out not to be blood related. Two is enough lol Bi Rain and New's itty bitty eyes <3

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
More excited as more photos and videos are released =) New and Vill really do look good together. But I have one question, is Ak playing the p'eks brother?