[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
New and Vill were husband and wife in Jan Dara2: the finale.
I didn't see the movie but I remember the photo they took together.they looked good together. :secret:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, yeah and they had a baby too. Vill looked so freaking innocent in there.

When reporters asked New about the excitement of this lakorn, he said he's in it for P'Noom plus it'll be his first time actually pairing up with Vill after playing in a few lakorns together.

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:
Haha, yeah and they had a baby too. Vill looked so freaking innocent in there.

When reporters asked New about the excitement of this lakorn, he said he's in it for P'Noom plus it'll be his first time actually pairing up with Vill after playing in a few lakorns together.
oh,really?
it's sweet. :heart:

and always thank you aiyaja for translating :kiss2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I can't wait to see BTS when New and Vill enter scenes with each other.

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
I think this storyline is alot better than the other one Vill was supposed to be in. Knowing most Thai lakorn, I think they may make it a happy ending. Very excited to see this lakorn too, as Vill look beautiful and New look so much grown up and cute!

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg

lakornfan8 said:
I think this storyline is alot better than the other one Vill was supposed to be in. Knowing most Thai lakorn, I think they may make it a happy ending. Very excited to see this lakorn too, as Vill look beautiful and New look so much grown up and cute!
I hope so :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: ...So excited and looking forward NewVill...coming soon :dance2: :dance2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Looking forward to this too. Hopefully, we'll get to see filming as it goes. i hope P'Noom releases a lot of photos to further promote this early on.

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Here are some screen caps of the lovely video. :woot: Look at them. They're pretty cute but they're soooo into their roles already. :dance1:

oh yes, i have to agree, i check the video, and the picture of these scene were so cute, adorable and sad- all at the same time. i haven't seen the korean version but i'll pass this one. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm so glad Vill and New are getting paired up. I've always thought they looked great together since their very first lakorn then the one with Mos as well. I was always thinking, why don't they pair them up instead? LOL. Now they are. :) I havent seen the korean version, but i'll stay tuned for this one.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Latest news, New is getting bashed and complained about for being the lead in here. People are saying he pales in comparison to Bi. New said he understands since Rain is a world star who has a strong fanbase in Thailand too, so he's not surprised that fans are making comparisons and are unhappy. However, he'll try his best in this version which will be different from the Korean one anyway.

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
Those haters were expecting someone else? 
Someone should take that role and I think New is a good choice.
He has a baby face with rebellious eyes plus those muscles.
It actually fits the role. And of course he can act.
I want New show us one great performance with Vill. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow, they look good together. Haha. New is the least handsome of the Pupart's, but he's definitely eye candy, body I mean. HEHE. And he's a good actor. I was wondering when he was gonna get a leading role. Haha. Seems he's been getting lead roles, that's good. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
They didn't suggest anyone else but they just don't like New or a remake of a Korean drama.

New, Son, Push would have been ideal candidates.