[ONE31] The Giver (The One Enterprise): Tor Thanapob / Plengkwan Nattaya

Vico

sarNie Adult
I’m always glad to see him in a new drama. I just would like to know what the plot is about

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like P'Sant's next project could have him reunite with Tor.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Someone over at Pantip speculating that "Jaak Hangang Teung Chao Phraya" could be the next P'Sant drama.

If he is indeed working with Tor again next, could we possibly see a Korean actress for female lead (as the title suggests that there might be an cross-cultural romance from Han River to Chao Phraya River)?

But then again Tor could probably pass of as Korean (or maybe he could be cast as Thai-Korean). Haha!

Vico

sarNie Adult
And we still don’t know what the plot is about or who is Tor’s leading lady… :sad6:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Could it be this drama entitled "Dtai Laa"/"ใต้หล้า", written by Nepali/Jeab Wattana ("Mia 2018", "Better Off Mine"/"Oum Rak Game Luang")

P'Sant will be directing. Bright N is said to be part of the cast too, and looks like the leading lady is a big one who may not have done any drama with One31 before.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Tor's leading lady will be Plengkwan.

http://instagr.am/p/CR3XipmreL2/

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Tor just won his 2nd Best Actor award from Nataraja (and his 3rd acting trophy in 4 years from the aforementioned award-giving body). I hope this will be somewhat a lighter fare (with P'Sant coming from "Wanthong" and Tor having a string of challenging dramas), but nonetheless would give him chance to showcase his acting.