[ONE31] Poot Pissawat (Montara Entertainment Co., Ltd.) : Film Thanapat/Bifern Anchasa/ Pinky Savika

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Dec 14, 2017.

1. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

labelle and pinklotus like this.
  2. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Wow, Baifern is getting a lot more work now. Good for her! I am also glad to see Pinky is back. I know she's had scandals in the past but I actually like her as an actress.

3. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I like Ning/Touch’s version. Didn’t watch Noon’s version cus didn’t like Kade much. This lakorn has a good storyline, but it’s unrealistic and a bit slow. I didn’t think Touch was cute either, but watched it because of Ning.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  4. whitedove

whitedove sarNie Adult

Yeah Baifern with Sean!

5. 72701

72701 sarNie Adult

Tried to find a summary. Baifern in a ghost drama. :confused12:

6. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

I guess its a good thing Sean and Baifern aren't dating lol. I wasn't a fan of the story once n'ek became human cause she got bullied too much and p'ek became a jerk due to black magic. Such a cheap plot point. You hate p'ek cause he's horrible but then you can't really blame him cause he's under a spell.

pinklotus, xcinsationalx and 72701 like this.
  7. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Yep especially when he actually physically harmed her, while under the spell.

8. Mannie

Mannie sarNie Juvenile

Omg, according to ThaiDramatic_update, Film is p'ek!! Dude, he got so popular off of Mia! I remember I was following his IG when he played in Reun Benjapit and he only had like 5k likes, now he has 150+k likes on each picture! I'm so happy for him. I loved him in Reun Benjapit and I still need to watch Mia for him.

Nang aek is Bifern Anchisa! I love her. Haha she's such a great actress. She's hot and pretty! It's not the original Baifern Pimchanok though, although I like her too.

I'm excited! I liked the one with Noon/Kade although Kade's character pissed me off at times. Never watched the Ning/Touch version but a lot has said that was better. Hopefully they can keep it classic!

vivienne, labelle and Koy123 like this.
  9. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Omg yasss! I saw this earlier but got distracted lol

10. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Film from the U-Prince Series? Also, oh it's Bifern and not Baifern? Well I like her too so I guess that's fine lol

11. pinklotus

pinklotus sarNie Egg

I remember this plot stupid. P’ek when under spell was hateable :nut:

Cupid Candy likes this.
  12. 72701

72701 sarNie Adult

Sad. Bifern has been getting lame roles lately.

13. vivienne

vivienne sarNie Egg

The noon/Kade remake was so boring

14. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

ya...i never finish this lakorn

15. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Oh finally they're not casting couples cus this lakorn is like cursed!! Both previous pranangs were dating and broke up lol.

Koy123 likes this.
  16. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

lol.....true....i can't handle n'rai,,,having the uphand 4 too long....it was kinda a bore

17. saphire

saphire sarNie Egg

are there any pictures of baifern? What she look like? Pinky plays the sexy and crazy nrai ?

18. fairytales

fairytales sarNie Egg

Thanx

Mannie likes this.
  19. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Why do they remake lakorn when pk become or is "weak "

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  20. lia_vang89

lia_vang89 sarNie Egg

Hopefully the ost is good since I like the ost for the old version