❤️[ONE31] Poot Pissawat (Montara Entertainment Co., Ltd.) : Film Thanapat/Bifern Anchasa/ Pinky Savika

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, Baifern is getting a lot more work now. Good for her! I am also glad to see Pinky is back. I know she's had scandals in the past but I actually like her as an actress.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I like Ning/Touch’s version. Didn’t watch Noon’s version cus didn’t like Kade much. This lakorn has a good storyline, but it’s unrealistic and a bit slow. I didn’t think Touch was cute either, but watched it because of Ning.

Last edited:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Omg, according to ThaiDramatic_update, Film is p'ek!! Dude, he got so popular off of Mia! I remember I was following his IG when he played in Reun Benjapit and he only had like 5k likes, now he has 150+k likes on each picture! I'm so happy for him. I loved him in Reun Benjapit and I still need to watch Mia for him.

Nang aek is Bifern Anchisa! I love her. Haha she's such a great actress. She's hot and pretty! It's not the original Baifern Pimchanok though, although I like her too.

I'm excited! I liked the one with Noon/Kade although Kade's character pissed me off at times. Never watched the Ning/Touch version but a lot has said that was better. Hopefully they can keep it classic!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Film from the U-Prince Series? Also, oh it's Bifern and not Baifern? Well I like her too so I guess that's fine lol

fairytales

sarNie Egg
Omg, according to ThaiDramatic_update, Film is p'ek!! Dude, he got so popular off of Mia! I remember I was following his IG when he played in Reun Benjapit and he only had like 5k likes, now he has 150+k likes on each picture! I'm so happy for him. I loved him in Reun Benjapit and I still need to watch Mia for him.

Nang aek is Bifern Anchisa! I love her. Haha she's such a great actress. She's hot and pretty! It's not the original Baifern Pimchanok though, although I like her too.

I'm excited! I liked the one with Noon/Kade although Kade's character pissed me off at times. Never watched the Ning/Touch version but a lot has said that was better. Hopefully they can keep it classic!
Thanx