[ONE31] Baan Soi Dao : Esther Supreeleela/Push Puttichai/Sean Jindachot/Tangmo P

Vico

sarNie Adult
So I've read it on WikiThai (even though I can't yet read thai but please don't ask me what I was doing there, too long and too complicated to explain)

From what I understood, it is a remake of a show that was produced in 1996 and 1984.
Does anyone know about the synopsis

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Whay???!!! Sean & Esther in the same lakorn....never thought I would see these two again after their fall out but then you got the info from wiki which isn' reliable so I'll just wait for confirmation

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
@Vico can you post the link to where you got this news. I did went to look at Esther and Push thai wiki and can't find the lakorn name.

I'm thinking this is just a fan wanted to see them in that lakorn. On Wiki page anyone can edit.

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
Whay???!!! Sean & Esther in the same lakorn....never thought I would see these two again after their fall out but then you got the info from wiki which isn' reliable so I'll just wait for confirmation
huh Esther & Sean I thought they are not in good term after Ken argued with Sean..

lia mays

sarNie Egg
huh Esther & Sean I thought they are not in good term after Ken argued with Sean..
They’re probably not on good terms. But surprisingly, Sean’s still following Esther (& Push) on Instagram.

tinglypanda

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone!
I'm a new member to this forum. Can someone tell me what happened between Sean and Esther please? I understood a bit of what happened but is still confused. Thank you!

lia mays

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone!
I'm a new member to this forum. Can someone tell me what happened between Sean and Esther please? I understood a bit of what happened but is still confused. Thank you!
I’m also new to this forum (even newly into lakorns) but I think I know about the situation.

Sean and Esther was a famous koojin because of their chemistry together. Sean really loved Esther and I don’t know if Esther felt the same. But Esther’s mom didn’t want Sean and Esther to be a koojin (anymore) and wanted to go for Push. Push refused(?) because he was already building a relationship with Jui.

This, of course hurt Sean and Seanests because it seemed like Esther/‘s mom used Sean for fame. But then again, we don’t know what happened behind closed doors.

tinglypanda

sarNie Egg
I’m also new to this forum (even newly into lakorns) but I think I know about the situation.

Sean and Esther was a famous koojin because of their chemistry together. Sean really loved Esther and I don’t know if Esther felt the same. But Esther’s mom didn’t want Sean and Esther to be a koojin (anymore) and wanted to go for Push. Push refused(?) because he was already building a relationship with Jui.

This, of course hurt Sean and Seanests because it seemed like Esther/‘s mom used Sean for fame. But then again, we don’t know what happened behind closed doors.
Oh no :(
Thats horrible, I was a big Seanest fan since Leh Ratree and loved both.
Thank you so much Lia

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling

Well If I'm not wrong Ken P posted something on instagram that means cursing someone in Thai lang, after that things get loose, Esther's mother joined to this..

details are on this link https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/t...m-esther-supreeleela-vs-sean-jindachot.64734/

sarNie Adult
There could be a lot of actors working with people who are unprofessional towards them. It's work. Good for those who can stay strong and persevere through it all.

We will never know the true personal lives of the stars and what they're really like. We're only fed what they and the news want to show us. For all we know, our bias could be a scumbag of a human being. So I try not to have a bias. I just follow whoever's works that I like unless it is really revealed that they're an A-hole.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
If someone did really decide to pair Sean, Push and Esther together in the same drama, they're doing my boy Sean so dirty. LOL We definitely won't be seeing Sean or Esther together on the same screen for a long, long time.

Zen G

sarNie Egg

Hold up!!!! New fan here. You can read my bio. So, Sean really liked Esther? Like in real life? Woah. Tsk. How unfortunate. Sean seems very likable. That's terrible, not being liked by the mother of the person you like. I bet there haven't been projects between the two since then and there might be none in the future, in which case I hope I'm wrong. May I know how this has affected their careers? Like if they stayed together as koojin, would they have been successful than they are now?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
^^b We never really knew if he did like her but his actions and words says otherwise. You could see how much he liked her. We all can see how fond he was of her. They were fairly close too. They haven't had a lakorn or any events together since Ngao Asoke. It was really awkward then. They could've been that koojin couple. They were already really popular together and well loved too, but Esther and her mother, especially her mother, was very greedy and wanted more. She tried to push Esther to be koojin with Push instead since he was really popular around that time, but he was already koojin with Jui, which he's currently dating her. It was just messy. Even Esther's boyfriend Ken has beef with Sean. I don't know Sean personally, but if you have watch him on shows and see how people describe him, he's a really sweet and thoughtful type of guy. All the others have only had bad news about them. lol

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
I'll say all their drama was really Esther and her mom's fault, the guys just got dragged in lol esp Push. I'm sure he has no drama involvement besides working with her. I feel bad for Sean and Ken P. I don't even wanna start on him lol what an idiot.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ken's career practically tanked since he dated Esther. It's so sad, made me mad too but oh wells his happiness. I'm just a tiny (ex)fan lol.