One night a week :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i am not good at writing the details...see SarN here..she is super duper good!!! *borrowing moh's word lol

lol ceci...that cig in tik's mouth i hope is that chewing gum kind...remember those in my younger yrs lol! have that fake smoke effect too...such a bad influence though i think thats why its off the market now! i cant seem to find it anymore! LMAO

anyways..yesss more fic to read omg...i so missed one night a week though..*sniffs

LMAO moh...so demanding.. you want to be a star?? ...dont wish too hard, you may get what you ask for.. being a "star" you know dao in the sky! LOL jk missy

hmmm but look aiko will write bout you..be n'ek kup krai naw!!!! ohh se7en, ao mai??..international love, se7en does a tour in thailand...meet mohriya the snobby model ...lmao or mohriya goes to tour in korea..lol...taxi robbed you cleaned, whatever... se7en happen to be in the car behind mohriya ..helps you and drama happens..! you want to have amnesia like in february?? was it feb...last time i mention it i said the wrong month ...hahahha *edit wth was amensia???? <_<

or you can be a news reporter who goes to do a story on him...doesnt know someone is out to get rid of him since he took all the fame & fortune or whatever..but you end up being in the way of the plan...so the killer(s) are after the two of you... *sighs..wonder what storyline aiko has in mind already.

all this brainstorming...but dont know where the story leads too lol

cecilia

Staff member
Muhaha. it's FEBRUARY ..

i bet, moh will like that .. pimping in the back of the car with se7en while LALALA MV/SONG playing .. :loool: ..
man .. oh man, it's getting juicier by the minute .. my head thinks way ahead of my typing ..

news reporter are risky. being fan girl is alot funnier .. scandalous !!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
actually my first thought was a krazy fan girl...but then...i changed my mind to news reporter! sounds too easy if its just a krazy fan stalking se7en...where news reporter its her job!... do it to impress the boss or find a new career/job! *her life depends on this story on se7en...lol

cecilia

Staff member
^i see ... it's the UP CLOSE AND VERY PERSONAL interview that her boss is looking for. :blush: in this case, better being a news reporter. better chance too.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Freakin hot, Sarn for a sequel!!! No to Tik/Harit smoking, na? I'll be reading.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
oh my damn ami that sounds good!
someone write it!
ooOOoo maybe sarn can tie it up with 2 nights a week...wow i love that idea
that way i get to be n'ek too!
ceci girl of course i would love it! woooo just thinking about it gets me excited! sarno write me in!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my damn ami that sounds good!
someone write it!
ooOOoo maybe sarn can tie it up with 2 nights a week...wow i love that idea
that way i get to be n'ek too!
ceci girl of course i would love it! woooo just thinking about it gets me excited! sarno write me in!

lol...i have to ask An...isnt she writing one?? lol.. she might even put you in! hey maybe for the fun of it i can do something bout that request...again im not good with details...i might need your help! LOL

saoznoi

sarNie Hatchling
;) ^_^ ;) Thanks! Sarn, this is my first time reading Fan Fiction Fever and i have to say its Really Good....i LOVE your Harit Soriya One night a week.....this can be addicting :D :D :D

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!! This is my very first time reading FanFIction...can i say HOOKED!!! I spent a great deal of hours reading this one night a week...I stayed up until 5am...finishing this story...and had to get ready at 7am for work....hells...THanks Sarn....Im going to start on your other ones..... :p :D

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Muhaha. it's FEBRUARY ..

i bet, moh will like that .. pimping in the back of the car with se7en while LALALA MV/SONG playing .. :loool: ..
man .. oh man, it's getting juicier by the minute .. my head thinks way ahead of my typing ..

news reporter are risky. being fan girl is alot funnier .. scandalous !!
lmao ceci i just read that again and wooo that does sound really good..now when i hear that song i'm just going to think about me and him...hahaha...hmmmm inspiration for some fiction! lmao
this fiction is poppin throughout the nation its foundation for inspiration dont want no fustration i hope you feel my sensation
its temptation an easy application to your mind were intertwined our limits are undefined so close the window blinds and dont fall behind.
i'll give you the illusion and you draw the conclusion its getting hot join me in the heat of fusion its steamy and creamy and oh so dreamy. just dream dont scream let ice_creamgirl twirl your world.

cecilia

Staff member
^ahahah. that's another s3x-i one .. LOL .. all these hot steamy rhymes.
MOH DEFINITELY BROUGHT DOWN THE HOUSE. that was some hot wording. :clap:

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
wow... i finally finish... lol

i'm super late, but love it!... this was a fun *wink story... lol... love it love it!

thanks a lot, sarn... i enjoyed reading it... ^_*

now, finally, off to read 2nights...who cares if i'm late, neh?... lol

cecilia

Staff member
^it's better late than never. you're just in time for part 3 ..
i suggest, hurry and finish part two so you can join along with us on conversation when PART 3 arrive --- soon.