One Litre of Tears

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
oo 11? so thats like one more epsidoe left to watch....has anyone uploaded it yet? :blink:

bill

sarNie Egg
Haitus....are you still gonna upload this drama where you left off? Because the youtube site have the drama but not the exact same whole thing. Please upload them to the end. Thanks. I really like this drama. Ryo is so cute and has grown hot.

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
dude...great drama!...i literally cried one liter of tears...haha...the girl who portrayed the main character did a great job...one of the best dramas i've seen in a long time...lol

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
anti-hmong said:
dude...great drama!...i literally cried one liter of tears...haha...the girl who portrayed the main character did a great job...one of the best dramas i've seen in a long time...lol
[post="74180"][/post]​

:loool: :loool: :lmao: :lmao: i told you so.... :p :p :p

rkhiev

sarNie Egg
Can someone please reupload the last episode of 1 litre of tears for me.. Thanks

Hiatus

Super Momo
oops im a little late lol ive just uploaded ep 9 LOL -,- in my archive thread reallyy sorry for uploading it this late -,-

bill

sarNie Egg
It's alright Haitus. Thanks for still uploading it. Hehehe. Yay. I get to watch one more epi of it.

XXxredromeoxXX

sarNie Hatchling
Yes this drama is sad and has a good storyline even thought is was
based on a true story about a little innocent girl .

That's like one of the worst disease I ever could imagine in the life
It has to be a with vision , balance , brain .
Aww, Man :unsure:

Hiatus said:
lol I LOVE her younger sister believe me you'll eventually like her younger sister im just done watching the whole serie i cried 1 damn litre of tears or more im sure... i cried at every episodes like...

oh yeah i think ill upload more episodes tomorrow. ^_^ or on the 2nd.

its a really touching drama it moved to my #1 jdrama. man the msg... in this drama is so strong :wavecry: i'd like to read her diary though... but i dont understand japanese :( hahaha ill go learn japanese just for that!

did I say I LOVE ADORE THIS DRAMA??!?!!?!?!?! i love the themesong only human.. it's so wahhh reminds me i have to watch crying out love in the centre of the world (tv serie)... to compare it...

Erika is such a good actress i thought she kinda ressemble to kyoko fukada though and her sister too is a great actress if you dislike her it prooves that she's great.. and if you ended up loving her she's an AWESOME actress :) ok i can go on and on but this is really my fav drama now... lol hahaha misa can be #2 now. :lmao:
[post="62028"][/post]​
oh !! I know a site where the diary is translated
So Hiatus you dont have to learn japanese forward to reading it !! XD
Theres alot of sad thoughts when she wirtes her diary
Here you go enjoy! :
http://www.xanga.com/OneLitre