One Litre of Tears

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
i really love this drama. honestly, i didt mind that aya died at the end because it was a good drama. best jdrama ive seen in years. i love ako though. and ryo too.

max

sarNie Elites
I am on the 3rd episode of this drama. I am already sad, and it has not even gotten to the end yet. I hope that I do not feel all depressed after I finish it, but I am sure it is a good drama.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
ijohn... I remember you telling me this was really good... thanks for sharing it with us....

I was only curious to see what itz all about...

I'm expecting a sad ending... so not too motivated to watch a downer, but wanted to say thanks...

hopefully, in two more days I'll have all the episodes dl to watch. :^)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
ijohn... I remember you telling me this was really good... thanks for sharing it with us....

I was only curious to see what itz all about...

I'm expecting a sad ending... so not too motivated to watch a downer, but wanted to say thanks...

hopefully, in two more days I'll have all the episodes dl to watch. :^)
---yeah it does have a sad ending but it leaves you feeling more human and helps find compassion inside of yourself for the way the story unfolds... it maybe bring a version of life and how we all struggle to live with all the road blocks we seem to come across because we define ourselves through achieving more and satisfaction in what we accomplish... Aya wanted to give up not because she was burden with this disability but because she wanted to live... life for her was not a road she traveled but a flight of stairs she had to climb everyday to achieve all the small things we stumble on on the road we find so difficult some days ourselves... she lived big because she had to in her heart to keep fighting for more life...

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
OMG this series squeezed every drop of tears outta my eyes lolz it even made me cry dry tears....it was so sad yet so touching and its a true story too o_O loved this to bits makes you apreciate your capabilities

Muddie Murda

smile...
I really love this drama...everything about it...Aya's courage, Ako's love, and the sexy hot guy ;)

My grades went up after watching this. o_O So watch it if you have low grades. Hahaha it makes you feel awful for having the chance to go to school and doing horrible while Aya's hella smart, but don't get the chance to succeed in school like us.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I want to watch this my cousins watched this they said its very said.. once again she dies in another drama so sad they should give her more happy endings i really like her, she's so cute!

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
i cried for every episode of this drama.... loved it!!!! especially ryo *squeals*.... his character is so cute and hes so sexy! lol!

Quarter

Tell me about it.
I really love this drama...everything about it...Aya's courage, Ako's love, and the sexy hot guy ;)

My grades went up after watching this. o_O So watch it if you have low grades. Hahaha it makes you feel awful for having the chance to go to school and doing horrible while Aya's hella smart, but don't get the chance to succeed in school like us.
umm my grades actually dropped because her acting was so good i went looking for more of her dramas and then i did research on Ryo because he's hot. then i fell in love with the singer who sung "Only human" and found out his name was K and he's also pretty hot too, and i went on from there.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
^because drying is her "thing" ahahah... hey, she's good at those roles though. and the good thing is, her dying dramas doesn't drag like dying k-dramas *coughAutumnInMyHeartcough*. they fit all that tears and happiness into 11 episodes and it's satisfying. even though she died the ending leaves you a good feel to it. So sad, Aya'a last words "Live on".

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I totally agree with you, she's awesome in these roles even though I don't like them.

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
one of the best ever....considering that it is actually credibile...and MOST of all, very touching...I PERSONALLY FEEL THAT ONE LITRE OF TEARS SPEAKS TO ME!!!!!!!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I personally was never into J-drama's or know of them until this month when I started watching a A Song to A Sun.. I feel that J-drama's are really emotional, touching, powerful and speaks to whoever is watching watching it.

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
if u guys love 1 litre of tears....you gotta watch CRYING OUT LOVE IN THE CENTER OF THE WORLD....it's of the sort of story..she juz have leukema instead..very tearful, painful, with a hint of first love and comedey....im currently watchn it and it rox...i heard that it is ACTUALLY BETTER THAN 1 LITRE OF TEARS....ITZ LIKE YOU CAN CRY "ONE GALLON OF TEARS"....crying out love in the center of the world rox

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
umm my grades actually dropped because her acting was so good i went looking for more of her dramas and then i did research on Ryo because he's hot. then i fell in love with the singer who sung "Only human" and found out his name was K and he's also pretty hot too, and i went on from there.
LMAO!!!! same here!!! i wasnt really into NEWS before, and then after watching one litre, i fell in love with ryo, which led me to want to get to know NEWS better (i already knew of them cuz of yamapi, another love of mine) and then i fell in love with news b/c they're all so cute and since then i havent been paying attn to school! lol! its horrible! man, it was bad enough when i was obssessingover kat-tun, and to add another je group to the mix? oh man.... my uni tuition is going down the drain!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
if u guys love 1 litre of tears....you gotta watch CRYING OUT LOVE IN THE CENTER OF THE WORLD....it's of the sort of story..she juz have leukema instead..very tearful, painful, with a hint of first love and comedey....im currently watchn it and it rox...i heard that it is ACTUALLY BETTER THAN 1 LITRE OF TEARS....ITZ LIKE YOU CAN CRY "ONE GALLON OF TEARS"....crying out love in the center of the world rox
Really? The female lead is still Sawajiri Erika right? I thought she wasn't the female lead in their that's why I didn't bother to get info on that drama.