aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:

Awww :( I hope he doesn't make me hate his character so much. Thanks for warning me!

Don't worry you might not like his character but if you like Jes then it'll be all good. I myself like him to so when he's playing his snotty character I don't mind, I know it's just acting ;p If Jes character punches Gun character then there might be a problem.. hahahha jk, we gotta remember it's all just acting.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
<3myfuture0 said:
This lakorn is so freaken stupid as Esa. I'll have to skip this lakorn for now and wait till the end.

That's very insulting to say. I wait every Mon & Tues just to tune in, maybe only because Gun is in it, but still whatever reason it may be you can at least word it a different way. I haven't seen Esa yet but even if I didn't enjoy it or if it's not my cup of tea I wouldn't say it's "stupid". 

sarNie Adult
parents - kids

panroong/thep - panwad, pakorn
panroong/guer - prock
panroong/choonam - panthep
thep/ya - dome

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn isn't my usual cuppa tea. I normally tune in slap kiss genre but this lakorn is surprising good and addicting. Exceeded my expectation. I look forward to seeing how the story unfold and how Panroong decisions affect her love ones and everyone around her.

sarNie Adult
Dome accidentally kills a dude to protect Wad.

Only for Wad to end up selling her body to support him. So much messed up.

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
I feel like this lakorn is ending soon bcos.. everything is settling down. Dude, did  they found out that the were brother/sister yet? (Dome and Panwa)

sarNie Adult
In the preview, it looks like they'll find out next episode. And yea, looks like they did the deed.

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Omg, they slept together?! Omg, this awakard mann, i read on the asianfuse summary about Ban Lang Mek and it said that Dome got into drugs? Is that true?

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
I read the summary too. It is gross! I wonder they will do when they found they're siblings. So far Panwa is my least favorite character of all her siblings. Panthep is an idiot. I like Prok and Pakorn. I hope these two have a happy ending in the end.