RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
The poster itself and everybody on it all look great.

This is airing May 18th. Wait I just realized that that's next week! Ahh!! I can't wait to see Gun~
I'm also really looking forward to seeing March. I haven't seen him since Hormones ended back in October :O I've missed him :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg. Nanthida is in here too?! She's still so beautiful!

Awe, I really don't want to see Aom play mamma roles anymore, but she's not getting any younger either. Huhuh. It's so hard to let go!

sarNie Adult
yo peeps. hook me up with where to watch the 1st episode pleaseeee.

Nvm. Found it lol. Thanks.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The opening credit is so cool and unique. Glad the move to one hd made the channel up their game on credits, they had the old boring one for decades, all the same. I thought Bird was in the lakorn for a sec LOL 

sarNie Adult
Bird seems to be everywhere in the lakorn biz. Acting and singing. Aom still looking reaaalll good. I'm not surprised they cast Gun as Mos' son. Always thought Gun look like a young version of Mos.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
72701 said:
Bird seems to be everywhere in the lakorn biz. Acting and singing. Aom still looking reaaalll good. I'm not surprised they cast Gun as Mos' son. Always thought Gun look like a young version of Mos.

LOL those are my exact thoughts. Mos and Gun looks soooo much alike. Gun looks more like Mos than nong Snow does lol jk

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh yessss, Gun and Mos look so similar. They could play a father-son or brother role or something one day, hahaha.
But I can't wait to get started on this. I was a bit hesitant but it looks so nicely done and Jespipat is one cutie :)
Plus, I've been watching the original RLSR and Aom's growing on me :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This one is airing already?? Just when thought I'd caught up with all the airing lakorns. Haha. Now I have to keep up with this one too.

huajaikaungtur said:
Oh yessss, Gun and Mos look so similar. They could play a father-son or brother role or something one day, hahaha.
But I can't wait to get started on this. I was a bit hesitant but it looks so nicely done and Jespipat is one cutie :)
Plus, I've been watching the original RLSR and Aom's growing on me :)
Aom's growing on you? You didn't like Aom before?? Haha. I'm just a little surprised.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It's good so far, I just don't like Aom's voice when she's all like ugh, and oh... You know? But dang, Mos and Gun are perfect father and son. At the beginning when Mos already left and Aom walks down the hallway and Gun was there. I was like, why did they show Mos so much? Then i realize it was Gun. LOL.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
phatman said:
Aom's growing on you? You didn't like Aom before?? Haha. I'm just a little surprised.
Honestly speaking, I was never a really big fan of Aom. I didn't really see her beauty or why people liked her.
But then I gave RLSR a shot since I wanted to wash Push's version and walla, I understand why Aom is such a great actress.
She's got natural beauty and her acting skills are no joke.

Bieluvr said:
It's good so far, I just don't like Aom's voice when she's all like ugh, and oh... You know? But dang, Mos and Gun are perfect father and son. At the beginning when Mos already left and Aom walks down the hallway and Gun was there. I was like, why did they show Mos so much? Then i realize it was Gun. LOL.

Wait, so Gun and Mos are father-son in here!? I had no idea, LOL. From my previous comment, I was just saying how it could be possible & what do you know?
They are father and son in here! That's awesome, hahaha. They do look similar XD

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
huajaikaungtur said:
Honestly speaking, I was never a really big fan of Aom. I didn't really see her beauty or why people liked her.
But then I gave RLSR a shot since I wanted to wash Push's version and walla, I understand why Aom is such a great actress.
She's got natural beauty and her acting skills are no joke.

Wait, so Gun and Mos are father-son in here!? I had no idea, LOL. From my previous comment, I was just saying how it could be possible & what do you know?
They are father and son in here! That's awesome, hahaha. They do look similar XD
I see. Haha.

Yeah Mos ans Gun do really look alike.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Bieluvr said:
I'm so behind!

sarNie Adult
It's good so far. Can't wait for more. Didn't realize some of the actors from Songkram Nang Ngarm would be here. Glad to see that lakorn was enough of a success for them to obtain other roles. Also didn't know the actress playing Aom's daughter is Nichkhun's sister.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
72701 said:
It's good so far. Can't wait for more. Didn't realize some of the actors from Songkram Nang Ngarm would be here. Glad to see that lakorn was enough of a success for them to obtain other roles. Also didn't know the actress playing Aom's daughter is Nichkhun's sister.
Yes, Cherin is Nickhun's sister and she was also in the star as well.

phatman said:
I'm so behind!
It's fine, eventually you'll catch up. I'm so behind on my lakorn's to watch list as well. LOL.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Btw I hope Aom calms down with her "omg" or any small english talk. It is annoying. BTW w/ the Mos & Gun my hubby always thought they look a like and when I told him they are going to play as father and son he was not surprised at all.

sarNie Adult
The opening is pretty unique. Rewatched it a few times lol. Reminds me of the episode 1 opening of Ngao Ruk Luang Jai with Mark/Nadech/Mint.