omg- STATE OF EMERGENCY IN BKK!!!!!!!!

crabby

sarNie Egg
I think Taksin should just resign right now. If the country still means anything to him. I think
he's being a selfish person. Why wait until the next election when nobody wants him no more.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
i think the people of thailand are divided, some want him others don't. I think most still support him.. if they didn't how did he win the election that happened a couple months ago? :mellow:

Greensmurf

sarNie Hatchling
This is so stupid... Im thinking this is the king's son's doings behind all of this military/soldier seizing and stuff. After the king dies... there will be no more king. Of course the 'prince' wants to be king... but nowadays countries dont have kings no more. He wants the power... this is gonna look bad for the Thais.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
This is so stupid... Im thinking this is the king's son's doings behind all of this military/soldier seizing and stuff. After the king dies... there will be no more king. Of course the 'prince' wants to be king... but nowadays countries dont have kings no more. He wants the power... this is gonna look bad for the Thais.
where are you coming from??? lol I do not think so. <_< -_-

Tanksin is loved around the North and North-East .. but is more hated around the South, not sure about the Central, I think he won the last election.
Alot of people still wants him, I want him in.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how can they do that to a BMW!!!!!???

yeah crabby ur right about what he should do loool nothing is left for him now!