Oil's ideal girl

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult

Oil’s ideal girl revealed!!

Many girls around the nation are keeping a close eye at handsome actor ‘Oil’ Tanah Suthikamon, to see which girl he will publicly announced as his sweetheart.

But now after breaking up with girls after girls, Oil Tanah is supposedly maintaining his single status, and at present it claims that no one is yet to have captured his heart, and as for all those girls he had being rumored with, there were all just a bunch a rumors.

However, today we approached the young actor to ask him to reveal his ideal girl for us, and Oil replied with a familiar name ‘Yui’ Jernana Manojam.

But it is rather a pity because Yui is already taken by a man who isn’t from this industry.

Oil went on to say that him and Yui are close friends and he admire her personality because Yui is very prim and proper, she’s the typical traditional girl that he desired, and if he was to have a girlfriend in the future, he would love to get one just like her!

“I’ve being close to Yui ever since we stared in our first lakorn together, I see that she’s very down to earth, and until this day, Yui and I still talk to each other on the phone just to catch up�

“To me, I think Yui is a great girl, she would be good for me, but she has a boyfriend already so we’re just friends, but if I was to have a girlfriend one day, I would like to get one just like her�

“I want someone who is not only prim and proper, but funny as well�

SOURCE: DARAPARBPAYON SEPTEMBER 05

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
wow thkz for the news...........now he can have her cuz one of the news in here said she broke up wit her bf but he has to b a very rich man cuz yui's mom want a lot ahaha

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg!!!..that is sooo sweet..ever since their first lakorn together i always thought oil and yui looked so cute together..and its true..im not surprise if he wanted a girlfriend like yui cuz shes the proper type and she seem like his type..but didnt yui broke up with her bf already..i never knew they were close omg..when he said "she already have a bf already, so we're just good friends" sounds like he saying..if she didnt have a bf he would go out with her..i hope they will go out one day :D they make such a cute couple..everyone would be lucky to have yui as a gf..oil mine as well as yui out since he wants a gf like her..thanx mos koblover for the news!

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
oil and yui!!!! -they would look soooo cute together. FORGET yui's mother - true love can win anything :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
ive always thoughty yui n oil would be a cute couple..and now this interview of oil made me have more hopes :D she does look like oil's type

natty

Chubs
dont forget to credit interlove or where you copy and paste the news from... else you'll get people jumping down your throat about it..

Bou

sarNie Adult
awww they wud make such a kute and hot couple!!!i wish i watched their lakorn together..havent seen these two onscreen together yet!!

calla

sarNie Adult
wow, i think they make such a cute couple. i would like yo cheer him for yui :p

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Awwies!!! Oil and Yui are a cute couple!!! Too bad she's already taken!! DARN!! LOL!!! Maybe he has a crush on her...He could be like the "meu tee sarm," the third wheel...LOL!!! Wouldn't that be funny!!! LOL!!! HAHA!!! Thanks for sharing!!

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
wow so he likes proper and traditional girls huh?! hehehehe yui is cute. they would make a cute couple....

khan

sarNie Egg
it is understandable that oil would want a grl like yui.....i wouldnt be surprised if many more guys think like he does!

K

KawaiiTennyo

sWEEEEEEEEET!!! i can get oil then hahah im not just prim and proper im funny!! kinda hahah well i think haha.. noOOOooo imma just have to rape him and take responsibilty hahahah =P he's my hottie

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
awwww. I hope oil and yui gets together. Maybe yui's mom will "jai onn" and let oil pass. haha.