Num Sornram

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Has anybody seen the MV of Num Sornram when he came to the US?
His concert in Minnesota..

I bought it but haven't have the chance to finish it...

He's a bomber..hecka tall and cute.. hehehe...
I was surprised.. there was hecka people...
i think the person that brung him here was a hmong dude..
I wonder who they're gonna bring to the US next? better come
to california..cause they didn't when Num came.. shoot... sure mad! :angry:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They ask him in the MV.. if he was married?
he said he wasn't.. and that he wanted to marry a hmong girl..
hehehee...that was sweet..:lol: (where was Nui) j/k.. :)

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
oh wow! really? i didn't know that they have a MV of num's concert...wat does the cover look like?? i never knew about his MV even when i live in MN too! wat a stupid me!

leek18

sarNie Adult
oh yeah i heard that he came to minnesota b4 and also he came to fresno hmong new year like 2 years ago and suab kub promotion was the one who brought him here in the us

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, the cover has Sornram on it.. of course.. heehehe..

three pics of him in front of the cover and on top.. it says..
something about pra-ek baisaithong.. or something like that..

I don't know about him coming to California 2 years ago but darn.. did he? i don't know.. too young back then.. :(

i don't know.. never heard 2 years ago about Sornram coming to California.. i know that one year when he came.. people say he was at Fresno new year.. he was not! LIARS!!!

but yea.. i'm going to finish watching it.. when i get home.. :)

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
num??? hahaha.....num is soooo old now!! like 32...and guess what?? he's still a PRA'EK!!!!

hahaha.....and he's still single!!! hahaha....if he wants to marry a hmong gal...my arms are wide open!!!! hahaha.....

nah...i'm just kidding...i'm only 15...too young...hahaha....anyways....a lot of the old-gies like NUM though...i remember when BANXAITHONG came out and EVERYONE.....i mean EVERYONE watched it.....i don't know a single person that has not watched Banxaithong...i mean...it was like the talk of the hmong community!!! hahaha....it was on every single flea market counter!! haha....EVERYONE had it.....it was soo weird...and my grandma watched it everyday...over and over and over again..

when i first saw the movie....dang he was the cutest and hottest guy i've ever seen...but then my grandma got obsessed...and all the other old-gies....and well...that's when i lost him....hahaha....

but dang.....Num is HOT! even if i don't like him anymore...Num is wayyy hot....and wayyy cute still.....i wish i went to his concert....i wanted to see him and hear him sing....hahaha.....wonder if he would've gave me a hug....hahaha....j/k....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
For reals!!! My dad loves watching the baisathong movie too.. i hate it now.. the music and the voice the hmong people dubbed.. gets on my nerves.. err...especially poo...err..

YeS!! Num is old but hey.. he still look young.. hehehe.. he does.. heehe.. lookin' very hot in the MV.. :)

Don't you guys think, if.. Num was willing to marry any women in America.. don't you guys think women here.. will kill eachother to get to him? & marry him? hahahaa... i know he won't..cause he got himself a slim-beautiful-girlfriend name Nui already...:)

just a joke here.. but they will huh? I'm not sure if i will be one of those women.. hahaha.. i don't think so.. i like him but i wouldn't desperately want to marry him? what about u guys?? :)

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
I bought the video and I watched the whole thing even though I went to the concert. If you miss his concert that is very bad because I think he was very cute and I LOVE him(I think he is cuter in person). If he was willing to marry a hmong girl I will KILL to MARRY him! I LOVE Num Sornram soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
pangrakpepper said:
I bought the video and I watched the whole thing even though I went to the concert. If you miss his concert that is very bad because I think he was very cute and I LOVE him(I think he is cuter in person). If he was willing to marry a hmong girl I will KILL to MARRY him! I LOVE Num Sornram soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[post="85401"][/post]​
hahhahaaaaa... :lmao: girl you crack me up!!! hahaha!!!

For reals?!? You will kill just to marry him? You're so funny! :)

anybody else will kill somebody to marry him? hahaha...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
pangrakpepper said:
Yes, I'm for real!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE Num Sornram that much!!!!
[post="85535"][/post]​

:lmao: hahhaa.. you're hecka funny.. heheehe..

i won't kill but i might consider stealing.. hehee.. j/k.. :D

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
ya ish fUnNy!!!!!i kNoe whO made that mOvie and i kNEo them spOnsOr tOo....im happy to hear them feed back anout the cOcnert..

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
There was one thing that made me REALLY MAD, it was that the Hmong guy band sing more than Num and it was NUM's concert!!!!!!! I hope the Thai people that sponsor Pepper to MN sponsor's Num to come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wat a waste of money to see him. I was really disappointed, like totally really... Bought a stupid VIP Table, and shit got nuthan out of it. Wat is the point of having a VIP Table if you cant even see crap... The hmong band that played for like 5 hours was AOK but too dang long. Sornram came on for like i would guess an hour with Boax and that was it. I was like WTF! VIP people got like a bottle of water. HECK wat kind of VIP is this. SO freaken mad :angry: :angry: :angry: and pissed i couldnt even enjoy the stupid show. Nothing against the sponsors and all, but they told us that Sornram would autograph for fans and that didnt happen, and i hardly got 5 seconds to meet SOrnram. Boax i was happy to see him cause i got to talk to him. BUT I WAS ONE PISSED OFF LITTLE BITCH THAT NIGHT. anywaise the only thing that was great about the night was that i got to meet Noom Sornram and Boax.

Long time ago i uploaded the concert at my5minutes.com. i dont think its there anymore but i never deleted it. it might still be there if anyone still wants to see it.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
ya ish fUnnY!!!! i thInk thEY dID their BEST!!!! i gIve them crEdIt, i knOe it wasn't the bEst bUt hEY atleast they brOught hIm here fOr everyOne to see. aNd i dUnn thInk the spOnsOr for pepper wOuld bee able to spOnsor any one here ever again.... bUt it'll bee awhile b4 nUm cOuld cOme back...

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
YM_gurl said:
Has anybody seen the MV of Num Sornram when he came to the US?
His concert in Minnesota..

I bought it but haven't have the chance to finish it...

He's a bomber..hecka tall and cute.. hehehe...
I was surprised.. there was hecka people...
i think the person that brung him here was a hmong dude..
I wonder who they're gonna bring to the US next? better come
to california..cause they didn't when Num came.. shoot... sure mad! :angry:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They ask him in the MV.. if he was married?
he said he wasn't.. and that he wanted to marry a hmong girl..
hehehee...that was sweet..:lol: (where was Nui) j/k.. :)
[post="84765"][/post]​
nah..i dont think him and Nui were together bakk then...wait...are you talking about when he came here like years ago..or did he just come recently??

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
rukD2B said:
nah..i dont think him and Nui were together bakk then...wait...are you talking about when he came here like years ago..or did he just come recently??
[post="87539"][/post]​
yea.. he just come recently.. Nui and Num are together according to interlove.. they dating.. but yea.. he's kute in the MV...kute, tall & super handsome...
:D

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
i though NUM and NUI broke up....although Num did come out and say that wasn't true.....but iono.....what can you believe?? hahaha....

my cousin told her mom to buy Num over to be her husband...and i'm just like "are you crazy girl?? you're only 16....why you want a baby so fast??" hahaha.....

but man....Num is sooooo hot......i bet if all the old old old grandpas out ther died today....their wives would battle the ground for NUM to be their new husband...hahaha....

what's Num's best lakorn?? i liked the really old ones he made with KOB SUVANANT and BANXAITHONG was pretty okay too....any better ones?? oh...the one he has with Film coming up is supposed to be really good....but iono...haven't seen any of his movies lately.....oh...the one with him and Donut was pretty good too...the one where he was Tsov Puu....hahaha.....and he kidnapped the nang'ek...hahah.....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yea.. i like the tsov puu too...jon plai jai or something.. that one was gooodd... :)

i like the dao-pra-sou, sai-lo too.. they all very good.. but i don't like the baisaithong.. maybe because of the hmong people that dubbed it.. there voice sucks.. :) hehe..

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
YM_gurl said:
oh yea.. i like the tsov puu too...jon plai jai or something.. that one was gooodd... :)

i like the dao-pra-sou, sai-lo too.. they all very good.. but i don't like the baisaithong.. maybe because of the hmong people that dubbed it.. there voice sucks.. :) hehe..
[post="87923"][/post]​

yeah Jone Plone Jai was good...although..i just thought he was hott!!..i loved Huk Liam Phra-karn more...DARN IT! HE CAME TO US AGAIN!? AND I MISSED IT AGAIN?! OMG!! I have such awful luck..waaa....oh well maybe i should go visit him in thailand one day...haha...i didnt like the Dao Pra Sook lakorn though...it wasnt sornram-ish at all...but overall SORNRAM IS GREAT! I LOVE HIM!!! but so far..i really love Koo Gum...god....i cried the hardest that i have ever cried b4 other than when i was crying for p'big...but yeah i cried real hard...i couldnt sleep that nite...haha..i'm so gay...but that lakorn was good!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
rukD2B said:
yeah Jone Plone Jai was good...although..i just thought he was hott!!..i loved Huk Liam Phra-karn more...DARN IT! HE CAME TO US AGAIN!? AND I MISSED IT AGAIN?! OMG!! I have such awful luck..waaa....oh well maybe i should go visit him in thailand one day...haha...i didnt like the Dao Pra Sook lakorn though...it wasnt sornram-ish at all...but overall SORNRAM IS GREAT! I LOVE HIM!!! but so far..i really love Koo Gum...god....i cried the hardest that i have ever cried b4 other than when i was crying for p'big...but yeah i cried real hard...i couldnt sleep that nite...haha..i'm so gay...but that lakorn was good!!
[post="87978"][/post]​
hahaha. you're so funny. i feel you when a movie is sad. you gotta
:wavecry: ehehe..