Num Sornram @ L.A. Thai New Year Festival

DreamBright

sarNie Egg
Where was everyone at? We couldn't find the spot where Num fans were suppose to go to create a fan memory book for Num.

My best friend and I drove all the way to L.A. and got there at 10 am. it was sooo hot and sooo crowded. We waited at the stage near stone bar where they had the Pageant and various performances. We waited for over 7 HOURS and then all of a sudden the crowd started screaming and we could see Num being rushed into the tents behind the stage. The hosts did a bit of an introduction and then Num came out on stage with a female Thai singer (I don't know who she is) and they spoke for a bit and then ran off the stage! OMG! Everyone was confused. The hosts came back on stage and said that they were going to try and get Num back on stage... but we waited until 5:30 pm and Num never came back so we left. All of the booths at the festival were already starting to pack up and leave.

We are very sad. After waiting for so many hours we were only able to get a glimpse of Num.

Did anyone else go? What was your experience? If anyone knows what happened... and why Num didn't stay please let us know.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
wow really!?! thats weird! i knoe he was suppose to there for a bit only and go to the temple thats about it!!! i guess sumthang happen!

pze

sarNie Adult
yes from wat i understood it was just an appearance and no performance.....so i guess thats all he did....then went to the temple

Susie

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry to hear DreamBright. There was a whole lotta pple& it sure way dyin HOT!!! I was wayyy to afraid to go up& take pics w/ him. A lady (in her 60's) was the first to go up & take pics w/ him when he was singing. Then more ladies rushed over to him. He then said "can we have some young people come up please?" LOL more than 2x. He's super cute in person.

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/6297/dsc02254wp3.jpg
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/9783/dsc02260ni5.jpg
http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/166/dsc02266cx6.jpg
My sister is so funny. When she gave him the money. She grabbed his hand & look his hand is right near her chest! lmao!!! awww i wanted to actually meet&greet him like @ his concert cos we were so rushed just to take the pics w/ him!http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4853/dsc02277tl5.jpg
i look so tired! drunk to be exact. lmao!!

Susie

sarNie Adult
i always thought he was cute but he's SUPER cute in person! he's nice though he allowed pple to kiss him unlike other celebs.

Patty

sarNie Adult
Yes, I totally agree wid u that he's superrrrr cute in person and much younger looking...I was liked up front to the stage, so I get to see him real close...but too bad I didn't get a chance to take any pics wid him, it was too dam Crowded and HOT...He's very easy going... I'll post up dah pics later...I heard that he's coming to San Fran...is this true? If so, I'm going for sure...and hopefully I get to take pics wid him this time...

linky

sarNie Hatchling
DreamBright, I apologize for not being where we said we would be. But there was no table and place for us to set up, so we end up moving around. We were mostly standing around Stage 2 and moved close to iptv bugalo. If you still want to write a message, you can send it to my email at lilua_99@hotmail.com. This goes for anyone who wants their message in the book. You can photoshop it or just send me your infor w/the message and a photo if you like. I still have the book, but it will be leaving me soon to fresno then texas. We are trying to get as many fans to sign....

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Where was everyone at? We couldn't find the spot where Num fans were suppose to go to create a fan memory book for Num.

My best friend and I drove all the way to L.A. and got there at 10 am. it was sooo hot and sooo crowded. We waited at the stage near stone bar where they had the Pageant and various performances. We waited for over 7 HOURS and then all of a sudden the crowd started screaming and we could see Num being rushed into the tents behind the stage. The hosts did a bit of an introduction and then Num came out on stage with a female Thai singer (I don't know who she is) and they spoke for a bit and then ran off the stage! OMG! Everyone was confused. The hosts came back on stage and said that they were going to try and get Num back on stage... but we waited until 5:30 pm and Num never came back so we left. All of the booths at the festival were already starting to pack up and leave.

We are very sad. After waiting for so many hours we were only able to get a glimpse of Num.

Did anyone else go? What was your experience? If anyone knows what happened... and why Num didn't stay please let us know.
You should have ran off with Num! This was so confusing. There's three stages. They got off and ran to the stage behind the pagaent stage. I thought he was leaving too. I just ran after him to see what's up and gladly I did. He waited backstage for a while after Jonus and Cristy and Kal perfome then he came out and perform! Me and my friend was there since 11 am. He didn't show up until like around five. We were about to leave so many times to.

I might have seen you there. So what where you wearing?

Edit post.....added pictures

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
The festival was a lot of fun. It was way too hot. I swear I felt like I was roasting myself.

Sorry to hear someone of you didn't get a chance to take pictures with P'Num. He was getting mobbed by people left and right. Barely had any space for himself.

I was hoping for more songs for him to sing. But I guess 3 songs was enough. At least he sang right.

I'll be posting pictures up on my website www.khype.com, soon, so be on the lookout for those.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
man....talk about yesterday...........*sigh* i was burnt.lol soooo damn hot..but at least no rain.......rather have sun than rain for that kind of celebration..but yeah..i didnt see p'num..but i did see Kristy && Jonas.lol it was such a blast........talk about a hang over && drinking some more...lol

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I got there around 3:30 pm and yes it was way too hot and I saw Christy though she looked good and had a nice voice. I left around 5 pm because I was not feeling well, I totally missed him but oh well i'm glad some of the girls got to see him!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
num came to mn concert in 2004? and he let all the girls just do whatever to him lol they kissed him and sat on his lap lol! that was funny but yeah he's really nice and i'm sure he likes all the skinship with the girls lol!

minankumo

sarNie Adult
num came to mn concert in 2004? and he let all the girls just do whatever to him lol they kissed him and sat on his lap lol! that was funny but yeah he's really nice and i'm sure he likes all the skinship with the girls lol!
not 2004, i remember it was july 5 , 2003

DreamBright

sarNie Egg
You should have ran off with Num! This was so confusing. There's three stages. They got off and ran to the stage behind the pagaent stage. I thought he was leaving too. I just ran after him to see what's up and gladly I did. He waited backstage for a while after Jonus and Cristy and Kal perfome then he came out and perform! Me and my friend was there since 11 am. He didn't show up until like around five. We were about to leave so many times to.

I might have seen you there. So what where you wearing?

Edit post.....added pictures

He looks great in those pictures.

You're right. We should've ran after him, and was about to... but the host confused us even more cuz he said that they were going to try and get Num back on stage so we stayed a bit longer hoping that Num will be back on.

I'm very sad... after waiting for him for that many hours and to find out that he did perform and we missed it. Very very sad!

I was wearing blue jeans and layered tank tops black/magenta.

DreamBright

sarNie Egg
I'm sorry to hear DreamBright. There was a whole lotta pple& it sure way dyin HOT!!! I was wayyy to afraid to go up& take pics w/ him. A lady (in her 60's) was the first to go up & take pics w/ him when he was singing. Then more ladies rushed over to him. He then said "can we have some young people come up please?" LOL more than 2x. He's super cute in person.

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/6297/dsc02254wp3.jpg
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/9783/dsc02260ni5.jpg
http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/166/dsc02266cx6.jpg
My sister is so funny. When she gave him the money. She grabbed his hand & look his hand is right near her chest! lmao!!! awww i wanted to actually meet&greet him like @ his concert cos we were so rushed just to take the pics w/ him!http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4853/dsc02277tl5.jpg
i look so tired! drunk to be exact. lmao!!
You're so lucky!

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
That's so cool, I wisH I would have followed him with you girls. The pics are amazing! I'm about to cry, waited so long and didn't even get to see him perform. He is much cuter in person.