Num Sornram @ L.A. Thai New Year Festival

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
Better yet, I wish he would come to Long Beach, like a couple of years ago, Captain came to a local resturant and it was a good crowd. I love NUm!

linky

sarNie Hatchling
who knows p3pci, he is coming back to Cali after all the concert tour. Who knows, he may have one last appearance....LOL!!!

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
He looks great in those pictures.

You're right. We should've ran after him, and was about to... but the host confused us even more cuz he said that they were going to try and get Num back on stage so we stayed a bit longer hoping that Num will be back on.

I'm very sad... after waiting for him for that many hours and to find out that he did perform and we missed it. Very very sad!

I was wearing blue jeans and layered tank tops black/magenta.
I don't even know why I bother to ask. There was to many people there. I probably saw you then I don't know. Didn't pay much of attention. I'm sorry to hear that you missed him. If it weren't that I already got up of my seats was getting ready to go home, I would have stayed seated to wait for num like you did. I'm glad that I got out of my seat to walk around after sitting there since 11 am (only got up to bring me and my friend food) without going to the restroom. I would be bumbed too if I missed him and waited all this time and got home with a really nasty tan.

That's so cool, I wisH I would have followed him with you girls. The pics are amazing! I'm about to cry, waited so long and didn't even get to see him perform. He is much cuter in person.
I have many more pictures of him if you are interested. I'm just kind of lazy to resize and blur out people's faces. Just let me know I'll do it. Sorry you missed him. Oh I'm from Long Beach too!

annea

sarNie Adult
is that girl name kal from triple flavor?
it was hot and crowed, especially when p'nun came out the first time it was omg crazy! when he came out the second time the security guards have to be by the stage. it was crazy.

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
man i was there but i didn't get to see him!! i waited and waited until the people i came wid lost their temper cuz it was hella hott!! N we left!! man i wish i would have taken a pix wid him!! i'm glad u guys got ur picture.. i'm still waiting for mine.. and still i didnt get it.. lOl..

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
some more pictures. I didn't get to take picture with sornram because I was too scared to ask, though I got really close to him. here's some other pictures of other celebs...

Susie

sarNie Adult
did he sang any other songs?? i was there when he sang 3 songs like around 3pm. lol he should've sang his own songs but i really liked the very first song. i believe it's from grammy. does n e one know the artist & title to the song?? yeah i wouldn't mind meetin&greeting him.

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
who knows p3pci, he is coming back to Cali after all the concert tour. Who knows, he may have one last appearance....LOL!!!
I hope so, keeping my fingers crossed...that would make up for it and I would feel more satisfied. Now I know what to do, I gotta admit I was pretty star struck and I couldn't move haha. Us fans should stick together and scream his name really loud so we could make a connection with him.

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
I have many more pictures of him if you are interested. I'm just kind of lazy to resize and blur out people's faces. Just let me know I'll do it. Sorry you missed him. Oh I'm from Long Beach too!
Thanks that's really nice of you, I'll save them all, send them my way and thanks a bunch. I wish he come to Long Beach! I'll be there for sure, you will too wouldn't you!? We can cheer for him together, just daydreamin right now *sigh* should have ran after him. I was looking for the signing booth too, hoping to stay with all the sarnies.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I also went to L.A. to see P'Num but I wasn't sure which stage he was going to perform at so I waited at stage 2 where all the pagents were at because someone told me that P'Num was going to perform over there but instead he did his performance at stage 1 so I didn't get to see him perform and it was so sad because the people that I went with wanted to leave because they already got a chance to see him perform at stage 1 so they were waiting for us so I had to leave when the host was announcing saying that P'Num was going to show up withing 3 mins. I waited so long in the hot weather and even paid for seats but didn't get to see him perform but right when I was about to leave I saw him walking with his body guards towards stage 2's back tent so I ran after him and tried to get a picture with him but he was already in the tent and they wouldn't let anybody in there so I didn't get to take pics with him but at least I caught a glimpse of him. Does anybody know if he's coming to San Fran or Fresno anytime soon because I want to go see him because I was just not satisfy at all? I'm so sad and mad at the same time because I woke up at 6 am and wen to the festival at 9am waited for him all day long but only caught a glimpse of him only.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks that's really nice of you, I'll save them all, send them my way and thanks a bunch. I wish he come to Long Beach! I'll be there for sure, you will too wouldn't you!? We can cheer for him together, just daydreamin right now *sigh* should have ran after him. I was looking for the signing booth too, hoping to stay with all the sarnies.
Okay I'll put it on a zip file just for you! I'll go if he's in Long Beach. I hope it will be soon because finals is coming up and I've got a 2 papers due, one 10 pager and one 5 pager. I have to get started. The hardest part is choosing a topic.

I also went to L.A. to see P'Num but I wasn't sure which stage he was going to perform at so I waited at stage 2 where all the pagents were at because someone told me that P'Num was going to perform over there but instead he did his performance at stage 1 so I didn't get to see him perform and it was so sad because the people that I went with wanted to leave because they already got a chance to see him perform at stage 1 so they were waiting for us so I had to leave when the host was announcing saying that P'Num was going to show up withing 3 mins. I waited so long in the hot weather and even paid for seats but didn't get to see him perform but right when I was about to leave I saw him walking with his body guards towards stage 2's back tent so I ran after him and tried to get a picture with him but he was already in the tent and they wouldn't let anybody in there so I didn't get to take pics with him but at least I caught a glimpse of him. Does anybody know if he's coming to San Fran or Fresno anytime soon because I want to go see him because I was just not satisfy at all? I'm so sad and mad at the same time because I woke up at 6 am and wen to the festival at 9am waited for him all day long but only caught a glimpse of him only.

It was so confusing. I'm so glad that my friend was really flexible. We paid seats too, but I think you're able to see the stars closer if you just stand around especially near the stage. I didn't know he came up on stage 1 around 3. Well atleast I get to see him. So that means he performed twice one at 3 and the other at 5?

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
Okay I'll put it on a zip file just for you! I'll go if he's in Long Beach. I hope it will be soon because finals is coming up and I've got a 2 papers due, one 10 pager and one 5 pager. I have to get started. The hardest part is choosing a topic.
It was so confusing. I'm so glad that my friend was really flexible. We paid seats too, but I think you're able to see the stars closer if you just stand around especially near the stage. I didn't know he came up on stage 1 around 3. Well atleast I get to see him. So that means he performed twice one at 3 and the other at 5?
I know what you mean, I have to study for a test before I head out to the concert in Las Vegas, but I don't know if I can because i'm just so excited. It's weird that they held in on a Weds. I had to take off from work. Good Luck with all your papers, I hope you get high scores on all of it.

Does anyone know if we have to buy advance tickets when you go to these resturants or just purchase at the door? I'll have to call them. Did you girls have to pay to take pics with P' nUm when he was in SD?

What! He performed twice? We was walking up and down that strip so many times. And finally found a good spot right up front near stage #2. I thought that he was going to perform there since it was so big and the TV people was there also. At least I got to see him for like two mins. So sad.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey im so sorry you missed him..i would be pissed off too.

k if he does come to frisco..go with me...i will wait with you! LOL

*for real though

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
yup i went 2 LA 4 the thiat new year festival n we were waiting an waiting.....n yea waiting but then we left 2 china town cux sum ppl that i was with didn't wanna wait anymore so tat's y i didn't get 2 c him..... !_! .......

stasteek

sarNie Egg
I was there during the whole thing, saw Num and didn't even realize it! He was a person away from me! LOL....We were able to take pictures of him too! Really cute! what was funny was while he was walking, he kept being stopped every second for pictures and little did one of our friends knew that Num bump into him and our friend didn't even knew who he was and instead said "what a jerk!" LOL...it was funny! but of course he wasn't a jerk, he was just walking really fast and the guyfriend of ours was probably jealous that his gf was following Num too! LOL...but its nothing though, we all had fun and glad that i saw him and was a person away from him! oh yah, it was freakin HOT!

DreamBright

sarNie Egg
Goodness! I know exactly what you mean! I definitely cannot get over it. We were waiting at stage 2... the wrong stage. Now I'm even more sad to find out he performed twice on stage 1 and stage 3!! What a disaster.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Yeah I was so sad and mad at the same. I didn't want to leave at all especially hearing them announce saying that P'Num was going to be on stage in 3 minutes. That's why I'm planning on going to Fresno to see his concert and hopefully get to take pictures with him. I want to go to San Fran but there's no info about him going to San Fran so if anybody knows any more info about him going there, please let me know.

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
Yeah I was so sad and mad at the same. I didn't want to leave at all especially hearing them announce saying that P'Num was going to be on stage in 3 minutes. That's why I'm planning on going to Fresno to see his concert and hopefully get to take pictures with him. I want to go to San Fran but there's no info about him going to San Fran so if anybody knows any more info about him going there, please let me know.

He will be in SF on the 20th, we are still waiting for the details on how to purchase tickets or paid upon entrance. to be determined, will keep you updated! thanks...........

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
He will be in SF on the 20th, we are still waiting for the details on how to purchase tickets or paid upon entrance. to be determined, will keep you updated! thanks...........
Am I a true fan or what...I got a hold of the right King of thai noodle house, however the person that is in charge of the ticket sale is not available, she will call me back tomorrow with further details.

I will definetly keep you updated!!!! I AM NOT CRAZY, just a fanatic that's all. hahaha.

vix3n

sarNie Egg
I'm sorry to hear DreamBright. There was a whole lotta pple& it sure way dyin HOT!!! I was wayyy to afraid to go up& take pics w/ him. A lady (in her 60's) was the first to go up & take pics w/ him when he was singing. Then more ladies rushed over to him. He then said "can we have some young people come up please?" LOL more than 2x. He's super cute in person.

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/6297/dsc02254wp3.jpg
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/9783/dsc02260ni5.jpg
http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/166/dsc02266cx6.jpg
My sister is so funny. When she gave him the money. She grabbed his hand & look his hand is right near her chest! lmao!!! awww i wanted to actually meet&greet him like @ his concert cos we were so rushed just to take the pics w/ him!http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4853/dsc02277tl5.jpg
i look so tired! drunk to be exact. lmao!!
Susie, he looks so GORGEOUS! You gals look fab too. Gosh I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to see him. Sad that I missed him in 2003. Here's my chance! LOL!