Num Sornram in MN

lostmind

sarNie Egg
why is it always unprofessional when they do thai concerts? the same people doing it is always pissing me off. its nice to see him but they always ruin it. didnt tell you where to go to take pictures or where to pic them up. you got to figure everything out yourself. im sick of it. its supposed to be memorable in a good way but it always goes bad. if P'Num wasn't so hot, the whole night would of been ruined for me. They need new sponsers so the experience would be much better. people pushing each other. not fun at all!!!

special

sarNie Egg
why is it always unprofessional when they do thai concerts? the same people doing it is always pissing me off. its nice to see him but they always ruin it. didnt tell you where to go to take pictures or where to pic them up. you got to figure everything out yourself. im sick of it. its supposed to be memorable in a good way but it always goes bad. if P'Num wasn't so hot, the whole night would of been ruined for me. They need new sponsers so the experience would be much better. people pushing each other. not fun at all!!!

It was, and I won’t say so much about that but we all had our fun last night. He's such a handsome guy- although; he did gain a little weight. He’s still a sweetheart. I think we (P’Num and I) had a few eye contact with each other, seriously we did. Not just once or twice but a few.

He whispered, ‘Thank You.� to me when I took my pictures with him , it was sweet of him. Of course he probably said to everyone else, because he’s a gentleman like that.

My friends and I were disappointed that he didn’t really sing that much but I guess our pictures were so worth it.

Sorry to offend any VIPers, but I think you’ll agree with me. VIP tables are so not worth it. You know we Asians don’t follow directions. We will make our way up to the stage one way or another. There’s no point for them VIP tables, I’ve learn from experiences.

And for us non-VIPers we were so rude to the VIPers but I don’t think we’re sorry, right girls.

There were a few highs and lows of last night’s concert. Like not having a big dance floor- we Asians; Lao, Hmong, Viet, Thai, & Cambodians we like to shake our behinds.

The bartenders were cool Steve and Marty (they weren’t cute though).

So ladies, correct me if I’m wrong but he did announce that he was returning in December right. Cause we are so ready.

Well to all that attended- it was nice seeing all faces. We had fun; we drinked, we partied, we screamed, we laughed, we met P’Num.

For those that missed out- picture everything I wrote and it’s like you were there with us.

Sorry if I write to much- I only post when I attend concerts.

~~Sister of Special~~

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Mahatma Gandhi

minankumo

sarNie Adult

i feel the same way too,but at least i have fun
also there wasnt enough chair n the people tha came last didnt get to sit.they should have get a bigger place.
o yeah! there was this 1 girl i think she was around 9 or 10(it was too dark cant tell) she was siting at vip table people came rushing to the front n she cant see pepo was blocking n she stand on the table n table flip over n she fell. she must gottin hurt. feel sorry for her.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awwwww wow...im sorry to hear bout all this...i hope the next time will be better for those didnt have a good experience in MN... :(

i am very thankful none of this happen at the frisco one..no bumping into one another...no standing on chairs or knocking down tables at that...oh and that poor kid that fell :( :(

sooze

sarNie Egg
first of all i gottah say is that fans were not allowed to be near p'noom because the manager didn't want things to get out of control, cause i mean... who knows what can happend.... we didn't want p'noom or any of the fans to get hurt because of the fans reactions... WE'RE JUST DOING OUR JOB! but n e ways... i thought the night was pretty cool... but hey sorry everything seemed to be a bad experience for you guys.... we had to handle things the way we're told to handle so no fuss please..... sorry for all of those who were standing... we said to all the people that it was a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE... and ya'll should be happy that the sponsor brought p'noom to minnesota... cause no one wanted to sponsor him to MN.. and the place wasn't big cause if ya didn't notice his tour dates are booked back to back... p'noom is exhausted, but still he was very anxious to come back to MN.. that's all i had to say... YOU GUYS SHOULD BE THANKFUL THE SPONOSOR BROUGHT HIM TO MINNESOTA....

AND SORRY FOR ALL THE PUSHING.... WE'RE JUST DOING OUR JOB TO KEEP P'NOOM AND EVERYBODY ELSE SAFE...

and hopefully everybody that attended the show signed the banner that was made for p'noom to keep.

pze

sarNie Adult
im gonna have to agree with sooze.....were doing are job....and the reason y there wasnt enough chair was because it was already over the capacity....everyone should know by know its first come first serve.....if it were up to us ill be like go for it....do watever but when ur assigned a job thats something u have to fulfill.....n safety for the star is always first....plus he was sick so had to take extra care......

i know theres things that could have been better....but everything was done to the best of all of our ability considering that it was so chaotic....

so SHOUT OUT TO MY GIRLS........

MEE ( BEING THE OLDEST OF ALL OF US UR ALWAYS AHEAD OF US WHEN IT COMES TO PLANNING THING)
SUNNY (TAKING CARE OF EVERYTHING FROM DAY ONE WHEN IT WAS CONFIRMED)
SUSAN (I KNOW UR SUCH A BIG FAN OF HIM......HI5 TOO ALL THE PUSHING N SHOVING WE HAD TO DO....LOLZ)
MAI GE (UR QUIET BUT HEY U DID UR THING....)

U GIRLS ARE THE BEST I WOULDNT KNOW WAT TO DO WITHOUT YOU ALL....WEVE GONE THROUGH THICK N THIN TOGETHER......N U GUYS ALL KNOW WAT I MEAN.....HUGS N KISSES TO ALL OF U LADIES......GOOD JOB N TO MANY MORE TO COME CHEERS....HEHE

N I JUST WANNA THANK EVERYONE THAT CAME OUT TO SUPPORT.....SORRY TO THOSE THAT WASNT SATISFIED....WHEN IT COMES TO DOING BUSINESS OR THINGS LIKE THIS WE CANT SATISFY EVERYONE....ALL WE CAN DO IS DO IT TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY......N I HOPE EVERYONE CAN UNDERSTAND.....

SPECIAL THANKS TO LALA N JENNY FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING THE CONCERTS.....

SARAH N STARRY FOR COMING OUT.....SORRY DIDNT GET TO SPEND ANYTIME WITH U GUYS.....HOPEFULLY NEXT TIME WE DONT HAVE TO RUN AROUND SO MUCH.....

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
It sounded like everyone had mixed feelings...really unorganized, true about the safety part because of the insurance and liability. Anything can happen if the crowd control wasn't controlled. Sorry about the bad experience fanatics..we didn't have that in either shows. And yes he will be back in Dec.

I guess, I will see him in Thailand than.ahahah.

first of all i gottah say is that fans were not allowed to be near p'noom because the manager didn't want things to get out of control, cause i mean... who knows what can happend.... we didn't want p'noom or any of the fans to get hurt because of the fans reactions... WE'RE JUST DOING OUR JOB! but n e ways... i thought the night was pretty cool... but hey sorry everything seemed to be a bad experience for you guys.... we had to handle things the way we're told to handle so no fuss please..... sorry for all of those who were standing... we said to all the people that it was a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE... and ya'll should be happy that the sponsor brought p'noom to minnesota... cause no one wanted to sponsor him to MN.. and the place wasn't big cause if ya didn't notice his tour dates are booked back to back... p'noom is exhausted, but still he was very anxious to come back to MN.. that's all i had to say... YOU GUYS SHOULD BE THANKFUL THE SPONOSOR BROUGHT HIM TO MINNESOTA....

AND SORRY FOR ALL THE PUSHING.... WE'RE JUST DOING OUR JOB TO KEEP P'NOOM AND EVERYBODY ELSE SAFE...

and hopefully everybody that attended the show signed the banner that was made for p'noom to keep.

pze

sarNie Adult
minnesota always gets the craziest shows...n thats a fact....i havent seen a show thats been perfect.....

all i can say is we cant satisfy everyones need...all we can promise is do are best....

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
you can't pleased everyone and all you can do is promise your best. how many people were there? What's the max capacity at the hall/restaurant? crowd control is hard especially if you don't have security gaurds that actually gaurd the stage. to reinforce the madness. i know how it is..i myself throw parties and it gets hectic..did you at least get like some cocktails to relax you? that's what i do before a show, i'll drink like two glasses of wine or shots of something. He'll be back in Dec...ya'll have fun.

minnesota always gets the craziest shows...n thats a fact....i havent seen a show thats been perfect.....

all i can say is we cant satisfy everyones need...all we can promise is do are best....

gloria83

sarNie Adult
it was a memorable night with p' num...so much fun and he was so freakin handsome..i agreed everytime i shouted his name he looked my direction and we had eye contact...i even got the chance to go to his break room at the end to get another picture and autograph...boy did he look exhausted, made me feel sad.. but i still love him so much... thanks for such a wonderful night!!!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
"minnesota always has the craizest shows"...hehehe...so hilarious...i thought every concert was supposed to be like that! j/k...hey, it was definitely an experience. for those of use who've never been to such a show...we were slow as to how things usually go and didn't get the max out of the show. it's funny b/c i was there with someone who was a veteran and she got all her stuff signed and really made the most of her experience. i think if she could she would have chased him down and ripped off a piece of this clothing as souvenir, she would have...poor num...

as for me, i was a bit timid and it was just enough to see num in person. i know he's a star and all, but i tried to keep in mind that he's a person too. it's gotta be tough w/ so many people wanting something and all their attention focused on you. i have to say that i was really impressed with num. i've never met a "star," so wasn't sure how it would go. i have to say num is one of the coolest guys ever. so many people were molesting him...ok, ok, i may exaggerate...because you know i myself am a bit conservative...people were kissing him, grapping him, and totally hugging him tight...i think there was some pinching too...sometimes i swear it looked painful...but num totally took it stride. i don't know, i come from the old school thinking that physical contact with strangers should be at a minimum, which i think is consistent with thai culture too, so i was expecting num to be uncomfortable with alot of the "physical affection" he was getting...but as a a star, i guess he's used to it...and i don't think he turned anyone away. that's totally cool of him. he just totally made me like and respect him more.

i know some people were unsatisfied and unhappy with the outcome...but i think a lot of people did put in a lot of hard work. so, that's much appreciated. i know things could have gone better, but let's hope it's a learning experience for when num comes in dec. (i think) i think we have to look at this with a sense of humor...so many people there to see one person...i had fun looking at how even older people go crazy for num (miss bilingual mc and her num t-shirt), num's joke about how he's not "chai klang" from ban sai thong, but "chai noi" (and did the whole cripple arm pose), num telling everyone to dance, but no one really did, and num's attempt to speak hmong. i give him credit for trying hmong and english.

my only complaint is that we were a bit rushed in taking pictures with him. i know there were a lot of people and that num was tired, but those photos were expensive. my photo didn't turn out so good and i wish i would have had at least two pictures to choose from. i know we were pressed for time, but i think before num's first set, while we were waiting for him to perform (before dude got so tired), we could have had the photo booth going. that's my suggestion for the next show. anyway, i'll just consider that what i paid for the photo was my contribution to supporting num.

at the end of the day, although it was all about making money, i think num did it with sincerity. i think he really did try to please his fans. i mean he even thanked us for getting a photo with him. how many celebrities do that? i wish my photo would have turned out better and that i wasn't so timid and was able to voice my greeting to him. anyway, this experience will be a great lifetime memory, and it just made me like him that much more.

vix3n

sarNie Egg
P'num was so hot...gosh he's way better in person than in his movies...the concert was great...i'm sad that i didn't get to hug or kiss him...gosh...that really suck...i was to nervous when i was taking my pictures with him..but oh well i stayed until the end just so that i can get his signature...gosh...i really wanted to see him up close but then i couldn't...gosh...and if he really comes to mn in dec...i'm gonna miss out...cause i'm going to thailand...gosh that really sucks then...i wanted to see him again....
i love P'num!!!

vix3n

sarNie Egg
oops...forgot to ask but then when is the mn new year...that is the one that P'num is coming for right...

pze

sarNie Adult
you can't pleased everyone and all you can do is promise your best. how many people were there? What's the max capacity at the hall/restaurant? crowd control is hard especially if you don't have security gaurds that actually gaurd the stage. to reinforce the madness. i know how it is..i myself throw parties and it gets hectic..did you at least get like some cocktails to relax you? that's what i do before a show, i'll drink like two glasses of wine or shots of something. He'll be back in Dec...ya'll have fun.
well i was in the backroom and the manager of the place was there too so i asked him wat the max capacity was n he said 600 with chairs only but since we had some tables it was about 500 that nite but they let us hit there max if not over is wat he said....so it was crazy...n i didnt get to drink anything to cool me down...hehe....i was working n working n thats all i remember....i barely remembered anything else...lolz...i prolly had no more then 3 spoon out of my food for the day n all the rest was water n tea....

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
wow, you guys maxed out the venue..dude, poor thing..did you even get to see the show? or enjoy it at least. i say next time, pour some cognac in your tea kettle or something. hahahah. next time.

well i was in the backroom and the manager of the place was there too so i asked him wat the max capacity was n he said 600 with chairs only but since we had some tables it was about 500 that nite but they let us hit there max if not over is wat he said....so it was crazy...n i didnt get to drink anything to cool me down...hehe....i was working n working n thats all i remember....i barely remembered anything else...lolz...i prolly had no more then 3 spoon out of my food for the day n all the rest was water n tea....

NANG

sarNie Egg
Is he coming back in Dec to MN? Does anyone knows the exact date? Maybe this time my friend will be able to go if she knows in advance, this time it was really a short notice for her and she couldn't make it.