NUM SORNRAM FAN MEETING

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
WOW...HE'S GONNA BE AT THAT RESTAURANT..JUST A COUPLE BLOCKS AWAY FROM MY UNCLE'S HOUSE..LOL OH MAN.....I TOTALLY DIDNT GET TO SEE HIM ON SUNDAY AT THE THAI FESTIVAL..IT JUST WAY TOO DAMN HOT..HOPEFULLY I CAN MAKE IT TO GO SEE HIM AT THE RESTAURANT=] THANKS FOR THE INFO

DreamBright

sarNie Egg
OMG! This is a chance for me to make up for the L.A. Thai Festival. I'm soooo excited! We should all get together so we can know eacother face to face.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! This is a chance for me to make up for the L.A. Thai Festival. I'm soooo excited! We should all get together so we can know eacother face to face.
Yeah we should...I'll be there at 3 pm LOL! Someone should have a poster that says sarnies! so we all can meet up an get to know each other. Besides I can't speak thai so this will help me understand P'Num. LOL!

rain7bin

sarNie Egg
OMG!!!! damn, he's in Cali now?....
damn, ....wish i could go......but shoot!!! LB is just
waaaaaaay too far from where i live. T_____T!!!!
i guess all these year waitin for him is a NOTHING!!!!T______T!!!!
for all ya or whoever is goin have fun and please upload
any pics. Please and sharin for those who aren't that lucky!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
rain ...there is one in san francisco..can you make it there??

yea LB is way too far ...for me too...it would be nice if it happen while i was over there ^_^ but sadly it didnt.. :(

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
THANKS!! I KNOW U HAVE TRIED!!

I GUESS I CAN GO TO AN EARLIER CLASS SO I CAN GO TO P'NUM!!

BUT WE'LL SEE CUZ I CAN'T MISS HIM THIS TIME!! WHEN I CAME SO CLOSE TO MEETING HIM AT THAI NEW YEAR!! THANKS ALOT..

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
HEY EVERYONE.

There's been some changes.

The Sponsors are charging $10.00 for admissions. All proceeds goes to Num & Charity

The seating arrangment is only 150.

Also there will be games and gifts to be given away.

It is first come first serve, so we advise you guys to get there early. Like around 3 or 3:30pm

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Awwww shucks i'm gonna miss him again! it was way too hot at the thai new year festival...i had to leave early! And its on a Monday...I work till 4 pm! No way I'm gonna make to Long Beach in time from my job! Geez...I'm so mad! I'm only an hour away too! :lmao:

Take pictures ppl I want to see him too! :lol:

Susie

sarNie Adult
WHOOOOOO HOOOOO LONG BEACH BABY!!! i have only 2 classes that day. yay!! sornram look way younger in person.

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
oh...I wish i live that close ... you guys that live very close are so lucky...

numluver

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the info! I would luv to see Num again and maybe this time I will get to give him his gift this time lolss.

NanS

sarNie Egg
yeahhhhhhhhhhh. its closer to home, but i have an important class. hmmm what should i do????? i really want to go. i went to the LA festival but i miss him. urghhhh im so frustrated....

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Oh man, I can't go for it's a Monday and I have to work and go to school. I wish I can go. Anyone who goes, please take his pictures and share with us, those who can not make it. Thanks very much. Love Num!!!! :wub:

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Who went to the Fresno concert? Anyways I just went there last night and saw him. He is so cute in person and he does look much much younger too. Too bad I didn't have a digital camera with me so I couldn't really get any upclose pictures with him but I did get to take pics with him so it was all kool. I had fun but it was such a long drive.