NUM SORNRAM FAN MEETING

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
^_^ So happy that he is coming to our lil'ol town of LB. I have to see him up close this time. Make up for thai festival. I have a test that day too, but lucky my teacher said I can take it early.

linky

sarNie Hatchling

Here is the poster to the Long Beach Fan Meeting on Monday, April 28th!
For advance admission tickets, contact the above numbers.

Polaroid picture tickets can only be purchase at the door. It's on a first come, first serve basis.

Thanks!

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
FOR THOSE WHO ARE PLANNING TO ATTENDING THE FAN MEETING IN LONG BEACH,
PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL ME WITH YOUR NAMES, SO I CAN ASSIGN YOU A TABLE.

FOR THOSE WHO I ALREADY TALKED TO AND GOT YOUR NAMES, I'VE ALREADY ASSIGNED YOU A TABLE. DO NOT WORRY.

The poster posted, has numbers for 3 other people, who are assisting the event. If you have already talked or email me, there is no need to contact anyone else.

-Chor

debbieyanglove

sarNie Hatchling
I WANNA GO!!! BUT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE..LET ME TALK TO MY COUSIN FIRST..I REALLY WANT TO GO FOR THE SECOND TIME...
I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF HIM NOW..

linky

sarNie Hatchling
num in long beach? but long beach (that area anyway) is more of a cambodian community...i don't know too many thais in that area...
Yep, he wants to meet all his fans, especially those who are not Thai. Num is not expecting to see Thai fans in Long Beach. As a matter of fact, he will be visiting Mary Video and Mayura Video that day also.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Yep, he wants to meet all his fans, especially those who are not Thai. Num is not expecting to see Thai fans in Long Beach. As a matter of fact, he will be visiting Mary Video and Mayura Video that day also.
oh oh...I shall stay at mary video or mayura video that whole day before the fan meeting. Haha lucky monday and wednesday I only have aerobics and I'm home at 9:30 am! JK I'll be bored to death and the people would probably kick me out because I'm not purchasing anything. I'll be too excited for the meeting anyways.

DreamBright

sarNie Egg
oh oh...I shall stay at mary video or mayura video that whole day before the fan meeting. Haha lucky monday and wednesday I only have aerobics and I'm home at 9:30 am! JK I'll be bored to death and the people would probably kick me out because I'm not purchasing anything. I'll be too excited for the meeting anyways.
We should meet up together!! I'll be skipping class to go to the fan meeting. I'm prepared to follow him this time! I'm not going to give him a chance to slip away again!

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
We should meet up together!! I'll be skipping class to go to the fan meeting. I'm prepared to follow him this time! I'm not going to give him a chance to slip away again!
LOL! PM me or something so we can get a hold of each other of the day of the event. My hispanic friend is thinking of going to this meeting too and she'll be the only hispanic. Hopefully she doesn't back out!

Sexyrsxbabe

sarNie Egg
Gosh why does it have to be on a Monday. I get out of work at 5 and by the time I get home (Bellflower) and to Long Beach it'll be late already. :( I really really want to go see him but man...I took a week vacation already and I can't afford to miss any more days. Ahhh!!!!

kuteepreciouz

sarNie Egg

Hey that's where my parents rent their movies...maybe "conincidentally" meet him there -_-

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
aww.. I'LL SEE EVERYONE THERE!! HAHA

I HOPE I GET TO SEE U GUYS ALL THERE!!

WE SHOULD HOLD A SIGN AND SAY THAT WE'RE ALL FROM SARN!! LOL... HAHAH

BUT YEA SEE EVERYONE THERE!!THIS TIME IMMA GET TO MEET HIM!!! YEA!!

yak

sarNie Adult
OMG Num..... damn! why long beach.... im all the way in san francisco.. why cant he come here.. T_T.. hey... who's going? pls... take some pics.. and post it.. ha ha..

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Hey I'm going to be bringing a sign with me that says sarnies...So all the sarnies come say hi to me alright. I don't want to be a dork with the sign alright. It's no fun. I'll be there early like at 3pm. I bet most of the people going are my neighbors hehehe...gives me a chance to get to know my neighbors especially those who I go to the same school with. You know who you are CSULB girls! Well those who want to meet up pm me.

Out of topic...Funny though...last time I bought a magazine from someone here in sarnworld and when we exchange address, I found out this person lives across the street from me. I didn't have to wait for my magazine i just got out of my house walk across the street and pick up the magazine. How funny :loool:

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
ISAW U THERE SMILED... IT WAS FUNN TALKIN TO U GUYS.. HAHA I WAS THINKING THERE WERE GOING TO BE MORE BUT I GUESS NOT.. BUT YEA.. NICE MEETING U THERE..

MAN IT WAS FUNN.. EVEN IF HE WAS THERE A BIT LATE.. AND TOOK A REALLY LONG BREAK.. BUT IT WAS WORTH IT TAKING PICTURES WITH HIM.. WISH I WOULD HAVE TIME TO STAY LONGER BUT I COULDN'T SINCE I CAME WID MY AUNTIE AND SHE HAD TO GO.. BUT I HOPE U GUYS WOULD SHARE THE PIXS U GUYS TOOK AND THE SIGNATURE OF THE PHOTOS U GUYS HAD FOR HIM TO SIGN..

HERE ARE MY PICTURES.. WE WERE KINDA FAR AND MY CAMERA SUCK SO IT WAS KINDA OF DARK ON SOME PHOTO AND NOT THAT CLEAR SINCE I REALLY HAD TO ZOOM IN..

this is our group picture since we answer the question correctly we got up to take a picture with him..

THIS GIRL WAS HELLA LUCKY..SHE GOT TO HUG HIM LIKE SO MANY FREAKEN TIME.. HAHA BUT P'NUM WAS A SWEET HEART SO HE DIDN'T REFUSED..