Num Sornram and....who?

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
I'm not sure...if Noon Woranuch and Sornram has ever been in a lakorn together...but since they are in the same channel. i hope to see them in some really good ad thrilling+romance(preferably revenge lakorn.LOL) soon...LOL

i heard sornram is gonna have like 2 new lakorn coming out. is that true? one with Puu ad another with Yard?(i love yardthip.LOL)

max

sarNie Elites
Joy Rinlanee =) A lot of people do not like her, but I love her. I really enjoyed watching Ban Sai Thong and Hak Liam Pragan with Num and Joy in there. I hope that they will be paired up again in the future =)

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
i saw a picture of num and tangmo and they looked hot together. they should be in lakorns together because they're both cute.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I like to see Num with Kob again. They're always my favorite couple all times.
I like to see him with Noon W because they never have lakorn togther for CH 7.

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
I would like him to act with someone that he hasn't acted with or with Tik K and Joy R again.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
ummm.....i guess....yardtip...
YAY!!! i like yardthip too! i heard they're gonna have a drama with yardthip( but channel 3) soon. but i think it's already confirmed. and they starred in a film together(but i dont know the name) do you?

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Joy Rinlanee =) A lot of people do not like her, but I love her. I really enjoyed watching Ban Sai Thong and Hak Liam Pragan with Num and Joy in there. I hope that they will be paired up again in the future =)
Agreed!!!

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
I would have to say with Kob!!!! I think they make a great chemistry in every drama they make. And they make a great couple together too. ^_^ :lol:

mokka

sarNie Adult
Num should be in one with me... j/k...
i would like to see Num with Noon W, Aump (again), Rita, and Joy S. in a serious, drama, or revenage type lakorn