num needs to stop being p'ek

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i'm not a big fan of num either he is cute though and i do watch his lakorns coz they're good, lol but i was never attractived by him at first.

he got cute since jone plon jai and huk liem prakarn that's when i started liking him. he changed so much.

i think mos is so cute plus he looks so young for his age you cannot even tell that he is 30! he does look alot younger than num.

everyone has their opinions....I happen to think Num is very handsome and good-looking. he stands out in a crowd..

of course everyone ages with time...he doesn't look as good as he use to..but he's still handsome nonetheless.

onahc

sarNie Elites
woah, i stepped on some toes with this topic. didn't mean to offend anyone, just putting it out there. lol.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
He is better than some new pra ek. His acting is good, compared to other, and I think he could still be pra ek.

addy

sarNie Egg
I feel like I have to share my opinion as well. I respect all opinions here, whether they're positive or negative. For me personally, I think Num is very handsome. He is aging of course, but he is still very hot for his age. I think Num will be around for a while whether some people might not want him to. He is regarded as one of the most respected Thai actor, not because of his looks, but his humbleness and kindness as well. I have never seen any Thai actor who is as humble as Num-- toward his fans as well as his parents. I do not mean to offend anyone, but if any person here feels offended, I can't help it. I am just voicing my opinion and my comment like everyone else. I support Num all the way. He is truly a great actor with great acting skills and good looks.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I feel like I have to share my opinion as well. I respect all opinions here, whether they're positive or negative. For me personally, I think Num is very handsome. He is aging of course, but he is still very hot for his age. I think Num will be around for a while whether some people might not want him to. He is regarded as one of the most respected Thai actor, not because of his looks, but his humbleness and kindness as well. I have never seen any Thai actor who is as humble as Num-- toward his fans as well as his parents. I do not mean to offend anyone, but if any person here feels offended, I can't help it. I am just voicing my opinion and my comment like everyone else. I support Num all the way. He is truly a great actor with great acting skills and good looks.
i agree with you!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
first of all Num4Ever you're banner is too cute..LOL..i luv the expression on Kob's face on the second picha...eheehehee

despite wat we say...the directors and time will decide for him...so for the fans..enjoy you're time with P'Num..i will certainly...because i've watched his works since...i wuz like six i think..and for his haters [not that there are any on this forum] it's coming...bad-mouthing him won't make the time come any sooner...okay....

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Ahahaha! totally agree with you. Even Mos is older than P'Num but he's still respect P'Num as a elder.

Vanida

Save World Save Life

1000% agree :D num will still be around his the best actor ever!!!!!!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Those were some pretty nice words right there^^. I couldn't put it out better than what you've said.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i love p'num..i mean he's a good actor if not then he wouldnt be getting pra ek role all the time.even though nowadays he's getting old..but geez everyone is getting old...he's still very attractive plus he's a good actor..might not be one of the best..but he's good in my book=]

boh

sarNie Egg
NUM does seem old..but he's really not right?...anyway, i feel bad for him because of that one accident...he is such a good actor when it comes to traditional lakorns. man..they gotta really make more of them!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Num is a great actor he's good looking also but i do agree he's getting older and in the pictures i see him in seems like he haven't slept in days!

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
I think Num is a good actor but yeah he does look
a little sick but a little make-up and cheering I bet he'll look
better. :D

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
He is better than some new pra ek. His acting is good, compared to other, and I think he could still be pra ek.
very very well-said...i think he's aging thats y everyone think that he looks old and everything....but comeon...at least he didnt go for face lift like....(not gonna say any names, but one of the top thai actresses now[dun really like her])

i think he'll still be a pra'ek for a LONNNG time. heard that he's having 2 more lakorns coming out!! YAY!1!

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber

i just quoted the wrong person...sorry.LOL

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
u no wat i agree, he needs to stop being the main character... he is not a realy good looking guy anymore..