Num & Aum

sammie

sarNie Egg
Wow! they look very cute together, :D i wonder do they liked each other after they play the lakorn hemraj........

Mae

sarNie Adult
Aump is definitely popping the clevage...however, the overall photoshoot turned out great....Num looks cute in some photos and Aum is pretty in all the photos.....my favorite is the very last picture posted....gosh, they both look HOT in that one...

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
Num is cute in all the pixs. I think Aum is okay. I not a great fave of her.
I haven't watch their new lakorn yet. I want to know if it good.

Rakniran

Mos_Koblover said:
Credit to: dara7club & imageshack.us

Dont get mad what i'm about to say,but Num Sornram just doesnt look as good as he was before. Now his look is just plain boring to me. He is not cute nor handsome like he was at teh early stage of his acting.I find him to be very cute,handsome,and sexy when he started out like acting in Sai Lo Hid,Payong,Dao Pra Sook,and maima..I hope tahts how u spell maima.
But Aum still look pretty and sexy like always.She never change.. luv her hair style..

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Well what u said before about Num is maybe or at least half true but dont forget that he gets a lot older than first time he was entered to the business. Overall i find him looks good maybe not as good as before but still he has some charm and i think that he can play p'ek as for so long. Aum no words for her..she is totally sexy in every picture.... :)