Nuer Mek (Metha Mahaniyom)

joey

sarNie Adult
im impressed by chatchai. he seem to go all out in every lakorn that he had directed and he's just a beiginner. is he gonna stick to action though? i wanted to see other type of genre from him
i've never seen his previous works before but i'm very impressed by chatchai too in Nuer Mek. he seems like a very great director which makes it even more amazing to know that he is just a beginner. he will have a great future in directing by the great quality that i've seen so far with Nuer Mek. i also wonder the same as you tinah. i hope to see other type of genre from him too like drama/kiss slap type of lakorn.

yigu ja

here I am. 555  B)

NM ep.1 was so good.

the action scenes were so intense.

I love this cast  especially  our beloved C-TEAM  :D

chakrit 's so handsome  , cherry 's so beautiful like always

& they have the best chemistry!! 

Can't wait to see EP.2  
hi p.jib. thanks for the clips and screencaps. love it! :wub:
i totally agreed with you on ep.1. loved the action scenes and the whole cast especially our lovely C-Team. yup, they do have such an amazingly chemistry. cannot wait to see more of their scenes. :D

sweet scene   :p :p :p

haha...i totally loved the elevator scene. it was funny and sweet, especially when she fell into his arms. :wub:

In the elevator, that little girl maybe misunderstood that cherry is krit's GF. Krit is so happy but cherry hurried to clarify. they really have great chemistry.

krit loved cherry at the first sight, but why cherry dislike krit? because of krit's father?
oh, so that was what the little girl said. how cute. :wub: too bad cherry doesn't share the same feeling. i guess it's like a little payback from JLG. :lol: poor krit. this time is his turn to try to win fah's heart. :D

I just had time to watch the first 20 minutes. So far it looks like a high quality action lakorn. Usually I don't like Thai action lakorn because most of them look so cheap and the action scenes are more annoying than interesting.

Unfortunately I have to work now and must wait for 9 hours to watch our C-Team meeting each other. Can't wait for that :) Our C-Team rocks.
i agreed with you Tuyah. i also thinks that most Thai action lakorns looked corny, cheap, and annoying. some p'eks be having some gayish kicks ever and cannot shoot right to save their lives. i'm glad that Nuer Mek isn't like that by the look of it so far. almost all the characters in here seem to be smart and can shoot and kick asses. the technology is very nice and high tech too. so far it doesn't seem corny to me. i'm hoping it will stay that way. plus having a great chemistry between the main characters is a plus for me. it's even more awesome when they are smart and not dumb like some pranangs in some lakorns that i've seen. yup, our C-Team rocks!!! :D

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm working on it, but I need help with reading those information/pops up/ or messages they type ups when they introduce new characters :lol:
Is there anyone in here that knows how to read Thai well and kind enough to help me out? ^_^ I can try to figure it out, but it will takes me forever to read one sentence. So it'll be better if someone that is excellent in Thai language were to read it for me.
So pretty or handsome please to whoever willing to volunteer. :lol: :wub:

Oh, I'll post up 1.1 soon.

RAKRY

sarNie Egg
I'm working on it, but I need help with reading those information/pops up/ or messages they type ups when they introduce new characters :lol:
Is there anyone in here that knows how to read Thai well and kind enough to help me out? ^_^ I can try to figure it out, but it will takes me forever to read one sentence. So it'll be better if someone that is excellent in Thai language were to read it for me.
So pretty or handsome please to whoever willing to volunteer. :lol: :wub:

thank you so much for this great job...i think you can ask Jib to read thai for you ...i dont know thai ... :p ...thanks again

lqferrari

sarNie Egg
I'm glad to hear the high evaluation of Nuer Mek.
I saw the sweet scene.Cherry was lovely.
But I don't know what are they talking about,so I’m gonna to wait the translation.

RAKRY

sarNie Egg
hi,everybody ...now Krit is in taiwan for shooting new lakorn ...he's comming make taiwan fan crazy to chase after :eek: ..,i think he'll have a great harvest(card and taiwan dessert) when he comeback thailand and i think cherry have too,there're a lot of cherry fan ask krit send to cherry ... :wub: ...
Nuea Mek look so far so good ....C-Team just have strong chemistry...they're so lovely together... :wub:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Wow Krit is in Taiwan! Man I want to see him! To bad I'm in that states!

I saw the sweet scene and laughed when the little girl laughed at them hugging. I guess it is right for Fah to not like him since her mother is going out with hid father and she kind of hates her mother. Can't wait to see the next episode!

beautifulRose1000

sarNie Egg
wow, rose, havent seen you for a long time,
welcome back!

i just watched half an hour of epi 1, mainly of krit and cherry
agree with jib that they are so cute, so lovely.

In the elevator, that little girl maybe misunderstood that cherry is krit's GF. Krit is so happy but cherry hurried to clarify. they really have great chemistry.

krit loved cherry at the first sight, but why cherry dislike krit? because of krit's father?
--------------
hi yigu dear....no good lakorn from krit after JLG, so i disappear for awhile..now that he is back, i am falling in love again with krit....

yigu, you and me have to fight...hahahah...and yesss, i love krit-cherry scene at the hospital elevator, krit and his usual teasing...

icool48

sarNie Adult
I'm working on it, but I need help with reading those information/pops up/ or messages they type ups when they introduce new characters

Is there anyone in here that knows how to read Thai well and kind enough to help me out?
I can try to figure it out, but it will takes me forever to read one sentence. So it'll be better if someone that is excellent in Thai language were to read it for me.
So pretty or handsome please to whoever willing to volunteer.

please check your PM naka.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
please check your PM naka.

:wub: Thank you, you're a sweetheart. ^_^ I will re-do my subbed video again now. :lol:

For anyone that wanted to watch with subbed you can check out at our team channel StarsSubbingTeam ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjawicwkMRQ )
I got Ep.1.1 done, and will work on it slowly. My translation is not 100% accurate but it will dos if you don't understand Thai. :p

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Not a C-Team fan but i do LOVE Cherry!..I think she is a beautiful actress, people always complain she looks too old but thats only if she's got the wrong clothing, make-up, accessory, and hair on. Other than that she looks beuatiful and young when all of those things on her are right!..haha..I will watch this action lakorn for Cherry!! =D

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
Yigu, I'll reply to your message tomorrow ok. ^_^
you are so busy, dont always think about replying to me! do as your schedule :rolleyes:

i totally agreed with you on ep.1. loved the action scenes and the whole cast especially our lovely C-Team. yup, they do have such an amazingly chemistry. cannot wait to see more of their scenes. :D

haha...i totally loved the elevator scene. it was funny and sweet, especially when she fell into his arms. :wub:

oh, so that was what the little girl said. how cute. :wub: too bad cherry doesn't share the same feeling. i guess it's like a little payback from JLG. :lol: poor krit. this time is his turn to try to win fah's heart. :D
joey, if cherry shared the same feeling so fast, the lakorn could be ending, 5555

--------------
hi yigu dear....no good lakorn from krit after JLG, so i disappear for awhile..now that he is back, i am falling in love again with krit....

yigu, you and me have to fight...hahahah...and yesss, i love krit-cherry scene at the hospital elevator, krit and his usual teasing...
nonono, i would not fight with you for krit. if so, many women would fight together, hahahah.....

For anyone that wanted to watch with subbed you can check out at our team channel StarsSubbingTeam ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjawicwkMRQ )
I got Ep.1.1 done, and will work on it slowly. My translation is not 100% accurate but it will dos if you don't understand Thai. :p
gosh, you are of so fast speed. cant wait to watch it with many many thanks! kiss you! :D

thank you jakjann, the pics are so clear!

joey

sarNie Adult
:wub: Thank you, you're a sweetheart. ^_^ I will re-do my subbed video again now. :lol:

awww....you're a sweetpie Maya! :wub: thanks a lot for subbing the lakorn for us non-Thai speakers. we really appreciate it, and don't worry about your translation not being 100% accurate or how slow it will take. all of us, at least for myself, are so excited that you are subbing it. :D i only wish i can help you in some way though. :(

Not a C-Team fan but i do LOVE Cherry!..I think she is a beautiful actress, people always complain she looks too old but thats only if she's got the wrong clothing, make-up, accessory, and hair on. Other than that she looks beuatiful and young when all of those things on her are right!..haha..I will watch this action lakorn for Cherry!! =D
i am a big Cherry fan myself. i love her and also think she is a beautiful actress. i don't find her too old looking like other people think. oh well, that's their opinions and we cannot change their mind. all we can do is enjoy her lakorns/acting and always stand behind her as a fan. :)

joey

sarNie Adult
joey, if cherry shared the same feeling so fast, the lakorn could be ending, 5555
haha...you are so right yigu. :lol: the lakorn would really end soon if that happens. it's nice to see this time around krit has to work hard to win fah's heart. they are a very cute and interesting pair in here - such a strong chemistry they have. i cannot wait to see that cute scene where he kiss her hand in the themevideo. love charry/c-team! :wub:

btw, thanks jakjann for sharing those nice posters.

icool48

sarNie Adult
dear maya.

U R so fast at subbing. 555

your subs are great naka.  :lol:

pics from s2c 

I can't wait to see this sweet scene of CHARRY   :p