chakrit 's so handsome  , cherry 's so beautiful like always

& they have the best chemistry!! 

Can't wait to see EP.2  

pics from s2c

icool48

sarNie Adult
dear yigu ja.

I have to go now.

so sorry naja . I don't have enough time to talk with you / guys at this thread.

because now I'm so busy with my project. 

PS.

I'll post more pics next time naka.

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
dear yigu ja.

I have to go now.

so sorry naja . I don't have enough time to talk with you / guys at this thread.

because now I'm so busy with my project. 

PS.

I'll post more pics next time naka.
i'm so busy this morning. this afternoon i would find time to watch epi 1 which i finished downloading

too happy to hear from you that they are so match, yeah!

thank you jib for so many pics. have your own project first! i would wait here for you forever!

beautifulRose1000

sarNie Egg
ooo la la la....beloved chakrit is back ..! and so am i...hihihi...

dont understand thai, but have watched this hot couple in epi 1...
yay! lakorn looks good...

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
ooo la la la....beloved chakrit is back ..! and so am i...hihihi...

dont understand thai, but have watched this hot couple in epi 1...
yay! lakorn looks good...
wow, rose, havent seen you for a long time,
welcome back!

i just watched half an hour of epi 1, mainly of krit and cherry
agree with jib that they are so cute, so lovely.

In the elevator, that little girl maybe misunderstood that cherry is krit's GF. Krit is so happy but cherry hurried to clarify. they really have great chemistry.

krit loved cherry at the first sight, but why cherry dislike krit? because of krit's father?

tinah

sarNie Coma
epi 1 was quite intense. alot of suspense..it feels like im watching a movie. lovin' it already

thanks for the caps

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:D YES! It's finally here. I can't wait to get started. :wub:

I lost connection because of the storm over the weekend :( I got lots of catching up to do.

Yigu, I'll reply to your message tomorrow ok. ^_^

And everyone else, I'll reply to you accordingly alright? :) Thank you.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I'm usually not a fan of action esp. with Nok Chatchai's past action productions...but I'm really liking this...Chakrit and Cherry have really great chemistry...

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
I just had time to watch the first 20 minutes. So far it looks like a high quality action lakorn. Usually I don't like Thai action lakorn because most of them look so cheap and the action scenes are more annoying than interesting.

Unfortunately I have to work now and must wait for 9 hours to watch our C-Team meeting each other. Can't wait for that :) Our C-Team rocks.

joey

sarNie Adult
oh man, finally i got to watch ep.1. loving the lakorn so far. this lakorn is so intense and high tech. it's very nice and cool of how they introduce each character. it would be nice if i could read and understand Thai though. anyways, i really like the way they shoot the shooting scene in this one. it doesn't look cheesy and corny like some action lakorn that i've seen. this lakorn does make you feel like you are watching a movie instead of a lakorn. the whole cast is awesome and loving everyone character in here. nok and cherry both look very beautiful and make one great combo of mother and daughter. it seems like all the ladies in here kick ass. :p love it! chakrit also make a nice entrance by coming out looking very handsome in that suit of his while playing the guitar. :wub: best of all, i really enjoyed his scene with cherry at the hospital. haha...he is very cute and flirty around her. i found it funny that fah end up being the one that save them in the elevator instead of having him saving the girls like in most movies. :lol: it seems like he already likes her but too bad this time around, she is the one that is being mean to him. :D overall, i really enjoyed their scene and characters so far. i cannot wait to see more of them next week. GO C-TEAM!!!