NTRY

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
yes, by Blue... this movie is good, but it would of been better if dub by Mayura.

I'm sure if you wait a little, it will be dubbed by Mayura...they take forever to do it, but it's worth the wait...I wish we waited to buy Pbom Ruk Roy Adeed now instead of a while ago

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
it should already be out...they release new lakorns right after it's finished airing...wait, someone uploaded it on YT, so it has to be out already...called Kone Prasah Chonabot or something like that

Ana

sarNie Adult
Is Koo Pbuan Olawon out yet? the one w/Vee, Mo, Cee, Fai?

Babyt

sarNie Elites
exactly...i wonder what happened to PGD they haven't released anything since Soo Saeng Tawan..n that was like a month ago

Ana

sarNie Adult
Woohoo :yahoo:

I just purchase Koo Pbaun olawon from ntry dub :p
Not the best lakorn out there but hey anything with Cee or Mo is worthed for me :p

Besides Koo Pbuuan Olawon there was Golf/Mike/Toey/Peck lakorn too that ntry dub ^_^

SuSy123

sarNie Egg
did they cut out the beginning of golf and mike lakorn? i didnt see it.. or maybe it was my computer.... and they inserted khmer songs -_-"

SuSy123

sarNie Egg
i realized that the bgm wasnt khmer music.. it was from my computer.. lol... but they did insert paul and pancake bgm in the lakorn making me go wtf. but i am pretty bummed that they chop off a bunch of the lakorn