NTRY

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
i went to my vdo store and blue dvd already came out with wier and pinky lakorn..has it end yet cuz i gave up and waited until it came out in khmer

Merit

sarNie Adult
My first time ordering from Ntry. I am disappointed because when I received the lakorn (Kuan Kamathep) it was all stacked together in the same DVD's cover. So, by the time it got to me it was scratched. I mean all the DVDs had significant scratches. I really don't like to order stuff and have to return it. I mean at certain point I pretty much just order me a new one.

I could not even finish epi 14 because of the scratch it got stuck. When I ordered from other companies they would seperate the DVDs to prevent it from scratching. It is not that expensive to package them in one of those paper like DVD cover and it would have been better.

I have e-mailed them to send me another copy of it. Hopefully, it's not going to be a hassle. I thought they did a pretty good job in the delivering time.

Anybody else has this problem?

Babyt

sarNie Elites
Wong Wien Hua Jai 24end
Narok Klin DOk Mai?? (Aum, Noon) 18end
Lah Lee Porp (Numfon, Aon) 20end

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
31 episodes for RRRB with my lovely kwan???? damn, it's very long and me who is waiting to buy it.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
hey. babyt. can u help me out im still new to this? where can i find the link to watch rook kard 33? in khmer thank you for your help.
well it just came out on sunday so i dunno who has it uploaded yet, but if anything, someone should have it on youtube...