ntry lakorns

kaivanne

sarNie Hatchling
umm.. i know i kind of sound stupid asking this but what is ntry again :lmao: is it kind of like srok khmer or better and is it better than mayura can someone show me an example of ntry :sweat: !!! thanks in advance!!! :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
ntry is not srok khmer they dubb here in USA and it better dne srok khmer ..well it depend on the viewer i guess but most ppl perfer ntry den srok khmer --> i know lol

sreycreeam

sarNie Egg
All i can say is that "Mayura" is the best dubb company, and then "entry". As for " sunday production " that one scares me when the guy introduce the title of the lakorn. n this production is from srok khmer.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Just like SaRn said, it depends on viewer preference. I haven't heard the others beside MAYURA so I don't have any comments on this.

But what I heard is that Ntry dubbed in two location. Half in Srok Khmer and the other half here in the US. Some people who watched both dubbing company (Ntry & Phnom Penh Voice) were able to detect it. So I'm guess it starts off in Srok khmer where is more accessible. It's also why Ntry are able to release their Lakorn faster once it finish airing in Thai.

That's all I know eheheh

sarN

sarNie Granny
i seen a couple lakonr by ntry and the last one is Chan Meas Bong and since i watch PP Production too i can say it does sound as if both were dubb in cambodia but Ntry is more soft and they have better bg sound unlike PP Proudction lol u can hear the khmer song hahhha but it not alway the case . There some lakorn dat i got from Srok Khmer the preview song is khmer but thru out the lakorn they keep the orginal thai song / tune and khmer song only play when it preview time --- weird it seen like htey do watever they feel like :lmao: :lmao: but one thing i like abut PP production is when they talk there no music in the background .. just plain slient only voices and some bg though sometime u can hear the rooster or baby crying hahaha unlike Mayru they play the bg all thru the lakonr over and over and over i won't mind if the bg is a good oen but they put a boring tune .

---> sample dis one theme tune

Download

----> dis one no music just voice

Download

savun

sarNie Egg
...as for me personally when it comes down to it i prefer Mayura..i mean i've watched movies that are dubbed by ntry and i think they do have better quality then Mayura dubbing wise...but Mayura still has the distinctive voice of the p'ek and n'ek that we all love so much. I think it comes down to the viewers getting used to the voice of Ntry...i mean after watching a whole lakorn dubbed by ntry the voice didnt even bother me at all because the storyline was so good...i mean i've watched thai movie dubbed by Mayura since i was a little girl so its hard to adjust to a new company.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Question: Does Ntry or PP Voice make their own sound effects like in Cambodian movies dubbed in Khmer? lolzzz ...

Uhmm like when the glass break. or when ppl are walking , in Khmer movies they make funny noises eheheh... I don't know if Ntry or PP does it or not. But MAYURA does not dubbed anything beside human vocals. Even when the phone rings, sometime you don't even hear it until the character mentions or go to answer it.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i dont' pay attention to it lol but i think PP does make sound affect or just leave it .. i dont remeber lol i'll make a note of it when i watch it den

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I prefer Mayura. Maybe it is because I have been so use to their voices. Ntry is okay, I believe the lakorn with Krit and Kat were dubbed by Ntry. I prefer Mayura because the voices seem to match everyone in the movie/lakorn so well. The Mayura Nek's voice is so innocent and I like it, and the Pek's voice is so air-y and static. Maybe it's just me. ^_^

i definitely prefer Mayura...i'm just used to their voices...they're good with adding emotions to their voices too...i only watch lakorns by mayura...even if i see a lakorn i wanna watch, but it's translated by entry or srok khmer, i wait until i see it out under Mayura...i've tried entry and srok khmer, but i could barely get through 1 episode, and that's with fastforwarding it!

sarN

sarNie Granny
*sigh* after 1 year and 4 month of watching lakorn with differ dubb company other den Mayrua ... i'm sad to say i got use to it *sigh* if only someone told me 1 year and 4 month ago to get rid of my first set of dubb Lakorn from Cambodia VCD dat my friend send to me instead of selling it on ebay ..none of dis would of happen LOL .. i became an outcast none of my friend or family steal lakorn or come take lakorn from my house no more cuz i havne't record or keep any Mayrua lakorn for over a year now and they dont like the lakorn dat i have cuz it all Cambodia dubb hahha .. so sad and so sad hahah >>>>> right now im in a recovering stage hahah im trying to go back to Maurya again by forcing myself to watch all the Mayrua eps without skip or fastfaward :lmao: .. so far it not working it like when i first watch a Cambodia Dubb lakorn 1 year 4 month ago .. i was pulling hair cuz of the voice :lmao: it kind of funnie to see th table turn on me but it ok im in a recovering stage dis year i promise i will watch more mayrua to get the mojoe back :p

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
*sigh* after 1 year and 4 month of watching lakorn with differ dubb company other den Mayrua ... i'm sad to say i got use to it *sigh* if only someone told me 1 year and 4 month ago to get rid of my first set of dubb Lakorn from Cambodia VCD dat my friend send to me instead of selling it on ebay ..none of dis would of happen LOL .. i became an outcast none of my friend or family steal lakorn or come take lakorn from my house no more cuz i havne't record or keep any Mayrua lakorn for over a year now and they dont like the lakorn dat i have cuz it all Cambodia dubb hahha .. so sad and so sad hahah >>>>> right now im in a recovering stage hahah im trying to go back to Maurya again by forcing myself to watch all the Mayrua eps without skip or fastfaward :lmao: .. so far it not working it like when i first watch a Cambodia Dubb lakorn 1 year 4 month ago .. i was pulling hair cuz of the voice :lmao: it kind of funnie to see th table turn on me but it ok im in a recovering stage dis year i promise i will watch more mayrua to get the mojoe back :p
[post="108985"][/post]​
For me I always watch lakorn with Mayura since I was in Cambodia, I can't watch other company, they sound very strange to me, esp the man's voice. If I have to watch lakorn that dubb from other company I rather watch it in thai. I heard that the guy who speak for work for the mayura is a little bit, I don't know what will happen in the future :unsure: :unsure:

Me too, i like watch lakorn dubbed by mayura because i think that it's more interessant and u will not disturb by the voice. when it dubbed by cambodiana, it's sound so strange and it lose a part of the lakorn u are not in like mayura. that's my opinion.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i"m a mayrua fan and i watch them growing up and Mayrua is the best voice...it the background music hhahaa i didn't add dat in .. my bad !? When i watch the khmer dubb at first it was very very annoying i was pull hair and throwing pillow i was screaming !!!! Den after a while ...it just grow on me ...though the dubbing is not as smooth as Mayrua and they keep having those KHmer song play in the preview hahhah but ya see i did'nt watch much of Mayrua for over a year :lmao: i was expose to KHmer dubb company i make myself use to it and den when i decided to go back and watch Mayrua dis year for sure...i became annoy wiht the background song 10x den before cuz when i watch the KHmer dubb one they don't have dat much barckground song while talking and when i switch to Mayura it make me notice how annoying Mayrua bg is but in voice wise yes Mayura is hte best it their bg and sometime the P"k voice was very low and bass . I believe if they cut out the bg song they prolly win my heart back quicker but at the moment as i watching Mayrua though the voice is good and stuff but the bg make me fall asleep .. dat from the heart :wub:

navy

sarNie Adult
pleang sney said:
Me too, i like watch lakorn dubbed by mayura because i think that it's more interessant and u will not disturb by the voice. when it dubbed by cambodiana, it's sound so strange and it lose a part of the lakorn u are not in like mayura. that's my opinion.
[post="109629"][/post]​
I'm with you. :loool:

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
4 me it's ntry i like it and sarN da khmer dubbing company voice is so annoying only my opinon hehe sorrie. Mayura aite but they going badder and badder cutting scenes and the annoying bg music, not translating some parts u guys need 2 experience other dubbing company sometimes they grow on u as long storyline good den it's all good

ga-cha

sarNie Egg
me, I could watch anyone, either mayure, ntry, or from srok khmer. I got used to it when I went to srok khmer for 2 whole months. Besides, I realized that as long as you have the movies in good condition and could understand it then that should be enough!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Azlisakhmer said:
4 me it's ntry i like it and sarN da khmer dubbing company voice is so annoying only my opinon hehe sorrie. Mayura aite but they going badder and badder cutting scenes and the annoying bg music, not translating some parts u guys need 2 experience other dubbing company sometimes they grow on u as long storyline good den it's all good
[post="110260"][/post]​

it ok i understand no biggie cuz at one point i was very annoy with the khmer dubb too so i know how u feel hahahah ... i guess watever dubb company there is as long as the watcher enjoy it .... that all that really matter but like u say Lisa , everyone should experience other dubbing companny too at first it will be werid but it does grow on to u cuz the storyline is good... the first khmer dubb dat got me hook even though at the time i really annoy with the khmer dubb but the lakorn was addicting was " Pkay Voveng Maek" Aum/Cherry . Dat lakorn really open up my mind to over come the annoying factor of the khmer song keep playing in the lakonr LOL>> and the annoying dubb and after dat other lakorn dat come along ....i kind of got use to it after dat point but don't get me wrong i love Mayrua they the best voice ...it the background sound and other factor dat is a turn off but in voice wise Mayrua will alway be number 1.