NRAUG LAUS - CHECK OUT THE TRAILER

renol

sarNie Egg
It sure is different from other Hmong comedy movies that I've seen. Well done!

I liked the tralier :D
Can't wait till it comes out!

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
:yahoo: :clap: AHHHHH! FINALLY! I LOVE THE TRAILER. I ABSOLUTELY THINK THAT GUY COULD ACT. GREAT JOB MOUA! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I WILL SUPPORT YOU ALL THE WAY! WHEN CAN I SUMMIT MY ORDER ONLINE? THANKS AGAIN! :blush:

max

sarNie Elites
It does seem very interesting, but I must say that the appearance of the main character kind of throws it off for me, even though that plays an important part in this movie. No offense =)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yah, i got to watch it.. seems interesting..funny & like typical hmong movies these days.. dirty. hahahaaa.

anyhow i'm still looking forward to it.. :)

Mae

sarNie Adult
Umm...it's a bit too pervertish for me...definitely a dirty movie....hahaha....however, i think a lot of the older people, moreso the old guys will like it....hahaha...

traci_vaj

sarNie Egg
Moua,

I can't wait to see your films. Your future film projects are very interesting and I CANNOT WAIT to see it. Keep up the magnificent job and always know that you'll always have my support.

pathfinder

sarNie Egg
Umm...it's a bit too pervertish for me...definitely a dirty movie....hahaha....however, i think a lot of the older people, moreso the old guys will like it....hahaha...
Hey Mae, it does have a sexual tone to it but trust me, it's clean sexual dialogues and jokes. No de-meaning jokes to put any Hmong ladies down.

Moua,

I can't wait to see your films. Your future film projects are very interesting and I CANNOT WAIT to see it. Keep up the magnificent job and always know that you'll always have my support.
Thanks Traci. I appreciate your kind words and support. You guys are what makes me go further.

AND...THANK YOU EVERYONE, FOR COMMENTING AND WATHCING THE TRAILER. I HOPE YOU ALL SPREAD THE WORDS.
HECK, EVEN IF YOU DON'T ENJOY THIS TYPE OF COMEDY...CONVINCE YOUR PARENTS OR AUNTS AND UNCLES TO GET THE MOVIE...HEEHE...THEY'LL ENJOY IT. IT'LL BE WORTH YOUR $15.OO.

YOU GUYS STAY OUT OF TROUBLE.

ML
GPE

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
What can I say? Haven’t you heard of people who don’t look their age? I don’t like how producers are tailing after “Qaib Dib” ? Yeah…he’s featured in a thai commercial, yeah…he is recognized for his exaggerated comedy performace…so what? There’s still a lot of potential actor out there, who can pull out a 40 year old character. Haven’t you heard “People look older than they are?” They don’t have to literally be 40 year old in actual life, they can be young and act out a 40 year old by imitating the look and attittude.

Ah. This is one of many problems why young hmong actor/actress are having a problem getting a role, people look down on them, like elder always say “I’m older I’m wiser” which isn’t always true. Let me point out…that…! This movie is leaning toward the people who are “laus es xav hluas ib zaug dua.” I’ve said many time, in order for a movie to be successful a writter need to aim for the attention of teenagers-middle age. If you only aim for one category you’ll have one head turn to your booth and many turned away.

Anyhow…hope everything goes well for you and your production. The future horror films seems interesting.

pathfinder

sarNie Egg
What can I say? Haven’t you heard of people who don’t look their age? I don’t like how producers are tailing after “Qaib Dib” ? Yeah…he’s featured in a thai commercial, yeah…he is recognized for his exaggerated comedy performace…so what? There’s still a lot of potential actor out there, who can pull out a 40 year old character. Haven’t you heard “People look older than they are?” They don’t have to literally be 40 year old in actual life, they can be young and act out a 40 year old by imitating the look and attittude.

Ah. This is one of many problems why young hmong actor/actress are having a problem getting a role, people look down on them, like elder always say “I’m older I’m wiser” which isn’t always true. Let me point out…that…! This movie is leaning toward the people who are “laus es xav hluas ib zaug dua.” I’ve said many time, in order for a movie to be successful a writter need to aim for the attention of teenagers-middle age. If you only aim for one category you’ll have one head turn to your booth and many turned away.
Anyhow…hope everything goes well for you and your production. The future horror films seems interesting.

Hmmm, you kind of got me scratching my head as to what exactly you are trying to say here but you should find enough open mind in your line of thoughts to watch the movie first...hehehe. Thanks for the advice but I must encourage you again to watch the movie first. It's a comedy and I have no doubt that every age range from little kids to grandmas and grandpas...people of all ages will enjoy it. And for sure...I don't expect everyone to like it. As long as they give it a chance to watch and hopefully get a few laughs out of it then I've done my job.

I hope you guys DON'T UNDERESTIMATE me because I do take many things into consideration before I produce a movie. I do realize that "YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE" but if am able to please at least ONE of my Hmong brothers or sisters then I AM PLEASE and I shall continue to pursue my passion of "small time" Hmong film making.

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH AND....LET'S GIVE EACH OTHER A HUG!

JUST KIDDING... :rolleyes:

ALL OF YOU GUYS STAY OUT OF TROUBLE...STAY TRUE TO YOURSELF AND WORK HARD TO MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.

ML

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Booth definition: A small stall for the display and sale of goods. I was being judgmental and indicating that your movie might just impact the elderly group, people who age 14-25 might not find interest in your movie. I'm just assuming.

Anyhow the cinematography in goldenpath's movies are amazing, eventhough fx and other effects were used during post-production. When it comes to the perfection of the camera shots and scenery, I don't think other hmong production can compete with goldenpath. However, all hmong production needs to improve on their storyboard.

There's no doubt, I will catch a glimps of this movie sometime this year. Though I am not fond of hmong films, I give them chances, watch them here and there, I like observing them.

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
I watched this movie..., well i watched part of it. My sister told me to check out the scary part...LOL and it scared the crap out of me too...(the part where that dude goes back to sleep by the papya tree, and he dreams about Ntxwam but when she leans down its a dab!) LOL.....I think its a pretty good for a hmong movie...Good job!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Dude! I just had to comment even though this is an old thread.

So I just got done watching this movie and I gotta say, it was SWEET! lol. It was funny and very good. lol....I gasped alot at the perverted parts cause I didn't know they'd be in there but even those were funny. I liked how there were [umm, dont know how to spell it but] the traditional Hmong songs in there because its very cultural and ties in with the older generation thing but I thought that maybe one could've been taken out. It was just too long. Anyways, I loveeed the actor and his character in here. He's so genuine and dorky. His dorkiness is even kinda cute at times. hahah. Loved it when he prayed. You are very creative.

Wow the movie sounds really interesting! Thou where I live we dont have a big new year so its really hard to come by any hmong movies. The chances of getting any movies around here is if a seller happens to come past our little town. Welps I do look forward to seeing your movies!

I was reading the coming soon movies and as i read each one I got GOOSEBUMPS! haha they must be very good because the storyline is EXCELLENT! The movies you have released so far are GREAT! Keep up the work! Looking forward to getting them!