Note as a Villian in new lakorn

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Credits to Interlove Forum

Note Turned Villian-There is No such Thing as P'ek

Pra Aek Note Watcharaboon Leesuwan talks about his lakorn "Puean Ruk Puean Rai" which is about to air on Channel 7.

"This lakorn is fun, it's something that i put alot of effort into and I'm very happy with the crew. In the story, my character runs the plot, all the chaos and everything that happened in the life of these 4 people was caused by me, my character is a very ambitious guy."

How do you feel about playing the villian for the first time?

"Easy, I think the character of the villian is very obvious and there's a purpose to his character. Like it doesn't say he's the bad guy but he's a guy who will do everything to get what he wants."

You seem into the villian role.

"I like it, it's fun. In this lakorn I am a villian until the day I die and for this villian role I'm very into the character so i don't feel forced at all. I feel I understand him and there is no such thing as a nice p'ek in this world."

"But I'm not tied to a villian role, I feel nothing by it. By profession/career my role is a p'ek and each celebrity's role is obvious whether p'ek or villian and when there's an interesting script I'm happy to play any character." ;)

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
He should be a villian along time ago. Sorrie 2 his fans but he doesn't have pek quality he can't act i think

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Azlisakhmer said:
He should be a villian along time ago. Sorrie 2 his fans but he doesn't have pek quality he can't act i think
[post="168662"][/post]​

It's okay u don't have to say sorry, everyone has their own opinions and i encourage everyone to express them. :D

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I thought his role in "Jai Diew" was really good!! Such a charmer!!!! lol :D :lmao: As for his other lakorns, I don't know..... But if he can pull off the villian roles as well, it shows his abilities to be versatile. More power to him, but i hope he doesn't do it often. I miss him in that dorky role in "Jai Diew" :w000t:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Same here. I liked his role in Jai Diew too. True, he was kinda dumb in some things but at least he changed for Kwan and that to me is sweet. I am definitely going to watch Puean Ruk Puean Rai because this will be the first time that Note will take on a role as a villian and I really want to see him act as a villian. He might not be the best and it might shed his p'ek image but I could care less. I like how he accepts versatile roles and is daring to take on a role as a villian. Anywho, I hope he does a good job! :D

vina_lek

This lakorn looks interesting, & Note is in it. :wub:

Anyone know about all of the characters? I see Araya is in it as well, but from the MV, it doesn't seem like she is the main nang-ek. I really like her.

vina_lek

I don't know. :sweat: I just read a summary of the lakorn, & it sounds like Note is going to be a real badas*. It's going to be hard to like him, & I hope why his character is so bad is explained in the lakorn -- kind of like one those guys who are good at heart but is bad b/c of circumstances or something! I hope he's not completely evil! :eek:

an la

sarNie Hatchling
Note is such a hottie, he won me over in Jai Diew, i think him playing a badass is even hotter. i can't wait to watch and the cast looks good.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
i like his role in Jai Diew and want to see him play more roles like that!! But i want to see him play as a villian too!! Some ppls can pull it off and some can't!! hehe!!

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
an la said:
Note is such a hottie, he won me over in Jai Diew, i think him playing a badass is even hotter. i can't wait to watch and the cast looks good.
[post="170989"][/post]​
I have to agree with this statement. I think he'll do really great as this character. I'm loving the cast. I'm happy to see more of Amy.

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
aw man, a bad boy? i dont know if i can watch it..haha

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i like him in jai diew too. he play his character well. cute and funny. this la korn his role sound more interesting to watch than the actual pra aek. it's like a chinese movie in a way like chompoo said. it would be a challenging role for him to play. improve his acting skills.he's o.k. looking. he play as pra aek is alright.