Who was more evil?

• Noon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Benz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
I LOVE BENZ BECAUSE WHEN SHE PLAYED IN NANG BARB HER CHARACTER WAS SO STUPID ALWAYS LOOKING FOR REVENGE BUT HER ACTING WAS AN A+

arissa

sarNie Elites
I have to go with Benz......I think girl can ACT......she is very talented and of course...VERY EVIL in nang barb...like the members say......her acting is really good.....

sphere

sarNie Egg
For me it's definitely benz in NANG BARB! I hated her role soooooo much!!!!

jinda

sarNie Egg
definatly benz!!..benz can change her eyes like its nothing..she makes people feel sorry for her but using her innocent look..but then all the sudden her eyes change into this evil look..no one has the eyes like benz..as for noon..she can be evil..but not as evil like benz..benz is the best!

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
BlueMoon said:
I think Benz is a great actress and all but she has more of a n'rai to her like I can't see her in a role like Ton Ruk or something...lol...get what I'm saying...but Noon she morphs into character...I remember reading all the bad comments people had on Noon back at S2D...lol...when Preadwatsutard was airing...Noon has that sweet innocent face but yet when she's evil...she's totally different and you can't even remember she use to play innocent...IE Raknakara, Preadwatsutard...vs. Ton Ruk....anyways she is among some of the actress(Noon,Aum,Benz,Kob, Ann T.) that I consider versatile because she can play different genre well...while some actresses can act...but are limited to just one genre...*wink*.
[post="81951"][/post]​

I have to say Benz because she debuted as a nang rai (if i remember correctly), and she can really play a nang rai role unlike may and other nang rai. Her way playing nang rai is really bitchy and to the max (well, in my opinion). Whereas noon who played the very bad sister, she can pull it off as a nang rai but she still has the sweet innocent nang ek face, and noon can't play it as well as Benz.

garapon

sarNie Egg
Benz!...noon cant be compare to benz in nang barb..cuz benz was just pure evil!!..noon she can play nang rai but she do have some innocent look in her..but benz..shes got the evil look that no one has..she plays the nang rai better then most nang rai out there right now..benz would have been the best if she was to take nang rai role permanently..

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
it would be interesting if she were to take the nang rai role permaneatly but i wouldn't like it. I rather have her do some nang rai roles that suits her you know. I love her as a nang ek.