NICHOLAS TSE

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
OH MY GOD!!! NIC is ready to be a FATHER!!!! :lol:

Nicholas Tse is Ready to Be a Father

Passionately in love, Nicholas Tse and Cecilia Cheung have constantly been spotted together in public. When asked during an interview what time does he plan to have a child, Nicholas expressed that he has been ready to be a father since the age of 21. Unfortunately, his financial position back then did not allow this. Nicholas disclosed that at this time, he has enough money to raise a child.

The limited edition of Nicholas’ new album comes with a t-shirt, different styles for females and males. When asked if he and Cecilia will model the different styles, Nicholas replied by saying that they will not be wearing the t-shirts. It has been reported that Cecilia has already pre-ordered Nicholas’ album, when asked if this was true, Nicholas said that he did not know and that it is better to ask Cecilia. Nicholas then expressed that his company has not given him an album and so, Cecilia has also not been given one.

credit- nic tse forum

credit-nic tse forum.....

oh well, they've been together for sooo long....they should get marry...but still i felt nic is too young to get marry!!!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
OMG! im so behind so how long did nic and cecilia been 2gether for? WOW! they got married how old are they anyways? well congrats to both of them!! he's a singer she's a singer, he's an actor she's an actress! :D hehe...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^They've been on and off ever since 2001, I think. They are both 26, but Cecilia is like three months older than Nic. For some reason, I thought she was much older than him....anyways, it's good that Nic is making Cecilia gain more weight. She looked like she was going to collapse from starvation in The Promise.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I wish them the best in the future and hope that their marriage last longer than those other celebrity marriages.

Patty

sarNie Adult
I really enjoying watching his serie "Proud of twins", and I want to see more of his series in the future.
I also want to watch dis serie is called "Big figure", dOes anione knOw where I can get it from. Thanks in advance. :blush:

val

sarNie Adult
i enjoy watching his movie the proud twins too, but was dissappointing at the end where all the girls died

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Nic has a new series called San Guo Yuan Yi with Cecilia Cheung and Takeshi Kaneshiro!....i thought the casting were good....it's about 60 episode long....

the cast list...

Nicholas Tse as Li Bu
Cecilia Cheung
Takeshi Kaneshiro
Fang Zhu Ming
Gui Ya Lei
Jiang Wen as Zhao Cao
Chen Bao Guo as Shi Ma Yi

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
^^^^ any more info?? pictures???

anyways, i'm still waiting for the other one too!! geez, he makes so much series in such a short time. what about the one where he plays... is it yuen biao's son against sammo hung's son?? maybe i'm just getting confused. anyways, i'm excited to see him act alongside his gf/fiancee.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse

Cecilia Cheung Gave Birth to a 6.5 lb Baby Boy!
Cecilia Cheung Pak Chi gave birth to a 6.5 pound baby boy last night at 9PM! First time father, Nicholas Tse Ting Fung entered the delivery room and held onto Cecilia's hand throughout labor.

With an expected due date in August, Cecilia had secretely prepared for her delivery yesterday morning. However, Nic still had to film an advertisement at 2PM and did not finish work until 5:30 PM. Afterwards, he raced his car to the hospital to assist Cecilia in the labor room.

When Nic witnessed their baby being born, he was extremely moved. Grandfather, Patrick Tse Yin said, "The baby is very cute! He's well behaved and didn't cry very much. He resembles Nic!"

When the paparazzi heard that Cecilia entered the hospital ready to give birth, over a dozen reporters waited outside the hospital for the breaking news. When Patrick Tse and Deborah Dik Bo Lai arrived at the hospital at 3 PM, the scene was extremely chaotic. Over a dozen police officers, 3 security cars, 2 Porsches, and a Stanley Team arrived to control the mob scene.

Reporters rushed up to Patrick and Deborah. The police had to come over to control the overzealous paparazzi.

Cecilia and Nic's baby son was born under the Leo sign. Leo males have strong self-confidence and a distinct style and lifestyle preference. Leo's will not change their ways to submit to the elderly.

Cecilia is a Pisces and gets along well with others. She will be extremely compatible with Leo's. Cecilia will likely let her son have his way.

Nic is a Virgo and shares certain similarities with his son, who is a Leo. However father and son might have a deep misunderstanding. Leo's have a strong personality and leadership skills, which enable them to deal with others. Thus Nic and his son may have a good relationship with each other.

According to metaphsyicist, So Man Fung, baby sons are best born between 9 to 11 PM. He may have an opportunity to work at a big corporation when he grows up.

Credit: jaynestars.com & AF

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
WOW...1 year went so fast!!!

Cecilia Cheung & Nicholas Tse Celebrate 1 Year Wedding Anniversary

Caption: To celebrate their one year wedding anniversary, Cecilia Cheung and Nicholas Tse will record a duet together for the first time.

Marking their one year wedding anniversary, Cecilia Cheung Pak Chi and Nicholas Tse Ting Fung secretively recorded a love song, 《�言》, together. The song's lyrics moved Cecilia. The song will be included in Nic's album, which will be released in March 2008.

Last year in September, Cecilia and Nic got married secretively in the Philippines, shocking the entire entertainment industry. Although there were numerous negative speculation towards Cecilia and Nic's marriage, this did not affect their relationship.

The song 《�言》was originally performed by Vivian Chow Wai Man and Taiwanese singer, Lam Luk Suen. It was a popular 1980's karaoke title. The lyrics spoke of a couple whose relationship persevered despite negative speculation. The song appears to perfectly illustrate Cecilia and Nic's romantic relationship. Cecilia will also film the music video with Nic at a later time.

Since their marriage, Nic and Cecilia have not performed on the same stage. However, many advertisers wanted the married couple to endorse their ads. Numerous home product brands, bridal studios, apparel labels, children's products, restaurants, and real estate companies wanted to feature Nic and Cecilia in their ads.

One mainland company was willing to pay $10 million (HKD) to have Cecilia and Nic appear in the same ad. Although the advertising fee was very attractive, the couple still turned down the job.

Source: Orientaldaily
credit-AF