NICHOLAS TSE

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
o.o wait a little minute
Nicholas cannot play Yang Kang in Legend of Condor heroe with Hu Ge and Ariel Lin o.o
that was really surprised ...isn't really rumor or that true o.o

and did someone know about the serie with Angelica Lee if that out ?

i really want to see it and if that it's coming in clubbox or bt.china torrent -.-; lol

rukmos

sarNie Adult
It has been officially declared that Nic Tse will not be playing Yang Kang unfortunately. Another actor has been given that role, he's good looking, but I personally think that his looks doesn't match the cunning YK. I know that I won't be watching this series since I don't like Ariel.

'Big Figure' will be released sometime next month from what I heard, but it could change.

Anyways, Dragon Tiger Gate came out this past weekend and I've heard alot of mix reviews on it. some say that it's too much like 'Kung Fu Hustle" others say that it's really good and stays true to the original comic.

supposedly, it's to hit American theater sometime, but I think that if they will show it, it will be a long time since americans take forever to show a foreign film negotiating price, budget, and audience.

I really don't care either way, I'm buying the DVD when it comes out. I can't wait much longer, Love Nicholas Tse Ting Fung.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Okay here goes some juicy rumors, it's kind of old like last year, but it's about nic. My chinese friend and I were talking when she pulled out a news paper clip with Nic's photo on it with a little detailed description.

Before 'Return of Condor Heros' was filmed and they were just in the process of trying to find actors for each roles, the director wanted to cast Nicholas as Yang Guo instead of Huang Xiao Ming, but the writer JIng Yong refused to let Nicholas play YG. According to the media, JY said that Nicholas's image is of a rather bad boy image and he wouldn't be able to pull off the pure hearted role of YG.

For those of you who don't know who Yang Guo is in the movie, he's basically the hero who waits for his love XLN for 16 years blah blah blah...not that interesting of a character, very typical one in fact

I know that since it was all base on what the media had to say about this, I"m pretty sure that some things are put out in proportion and it might not even be true.

I"m still angry that the media even wrote that whether the author said it or not. Nic may have used to have a bad boy image, but he's not a bad person. I think that for them to say that Nic's acting can't pull off the PURE HEARTED YG base on his image is PURE HEARTELY BS. NIc's acting is super and he pulls off every character he plays. He works hard to pull it off and he's a very dedicated actor/singer in all.

Sure, Nicholas may not have the stupid naive boy look that's sometimes required for the role of YG, but his acting can definintely pull off the innocent pure hearted role of YG. Besides, Nicholas looks so much better with the sharp features and smart look that he's got.

Okay, I'm done ranting on about this even though I'm still angry, I'll get over it. I just wanted to share it with you guys and what you guys think about this.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
how could they say that...nic can pull off every character....from good to bad.....he's a talent actor...but i have to say i'm glad he wasn't playing yang guo...'cause that character is so annoying me.... :p

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i know. i don't like YG character too. huan xiao ming have already annoys me. nic should play more character like in the new polic story. he's funny in there. :lol:

rukmos

sarNie Adult
oil_yui said:
i know. i don't like YG character too. huan xiao ming have already annoys me. nic should play more character like in the new polic story. he's funny in there. :lol:
[post="156037"][/post]​
I liked it when he was portraying a comedian character, but I think that I like him portraying the kind of character that is cold, aloft, and invincible like he did in Proud Twins.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Whoa! I've been so behind on Nic stuff...but from reading the last two pages, he's in a series with Sammo Hung and Yuen Biao?! OMG! I can't wait for it to be out! It's called Wing Chun? Does it have anything to do with that one Michelle Yeoh and Donnie Yen movie from the 90's? OMG! I can't wait! From that press picture, the movie looks good! No wait...is it a TV series? or a movie? LOL. Thanks for sharing those two pictures of Nic, karenyang. You can see his hairy leg in the second picture. XP

edit: oh yeah, reading the cast list, I thought that it said Rainie Yang instead of Rain Li so yeah I was like "what?!" haha, had to take a second look. >_<

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
you even check out his leg JaM. :p .....anyways, i couldn't find a brief info about his new series.....'cause there isn't much news of it at all.....now you mention, i wonder the same...but i'm not sure if it's a series or a movie.....

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
me just got a chance to watch Dragon Tiger Gate.....overall it was a nice movie...sad that there's no sub.....but after watching a couple of times, it's easily to understand......the best part was during each fighting scene.....those were awesome..... :lol:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Nic went into hospital due to food poisoning! 08/08/06

Nic was filming (wing chun) when he felt ill. He was sick and couldnt carryon with the filming. He is fine now after recieving medicine from the doc.

credit-hkstars.net

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
nic new pic during his last interview

nic w/ his dad

nic with ceci

credit- nictse forum

i think nic needs a haircut.... :p

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
OMG! I hear that Nic and Cecilia got married! I'm so...heartbroken...ah, my Nic...*tear* More info about them can be found at Nic Tse Forum or Soompi forum. I'm still heartbroken...I may be depressed for the next couple of days, lol...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
REALLY?!!! i just heard that they're still setting a date to get marry...but they've already married? well, congrats to them....