Ngao Pray [TV Scene]

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for sharing ja alice! the lakorn looks super good! usually im not too into those ghost/horror type of lakorns, but this 1 looks very very interesting. also, im very eager to see jackie! so pretty. what time slot is this lakorn btw?

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
1st episode airing today!!! doolakorntv2 @ youtube is uploading this lakorn...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChQFbF5X_gg

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this lakorn for the start looks good though i haven't start with 1st episode yet looks
interesting from the trailer and wow i had never seen Num this evil before.

cecilia

Staff member
It's so cute to see Margie's mom in here as her mom (is it?)

i love how Margie's name is 'RAIN' lol Korean singer (touch my heart) :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh yeah ceci i realize Margie's name is Rain too, just got through episode 1 it looks
freaky with spirit ghost haunting around but its interesting and I'm already hooked to
this lakorn, wow this lakorn has a love triangle or the square love, Jackie is Tui
girlfriend and Tui/Num are bestfriend but later turn to enemy cos of competing
first time I've seen Num this evil now no more mixup that the p'ek is Tui and Num
his the main focus.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for sharin cupid! JACKIE!! i'm like in love with this girl's looks hahaha.

Another OST for the lakorn, enjoy :thumbsup: i really like it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvxVkrBbQ4w&feature=player_embedded#at=37

Credits to : TheTuiworld @ youtube and snow_scorpio @ spicy

tinah

sarNie Coma
jackie is cute and has an exotic look about her. cant believe shes only 15..

its cute how margie's mom is also in here and shes playing as her mom too lol
thanks

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
jackie is cute and has an exotic look about her. cant believe shes only 15..

its cute how margie's mom is also in here and shes playing as her mom too lol
thanks
yes i agree, i still cant get over Jackie's age! well at least that means she will possibly be n'ek and/or rai for a very long time just like how Kob started off when she was around 15 too. Margie and her mom is cute haha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes i agree, i still cant get over Jackie's age! well at least that means she will possibly be n'ek and/or rai for a very long time just like how Kob started off when she was around 15 too. Margie and her mom is cute haha.
thats true but if she really wanted to stay in the entertainment biz though. too many luk krueng actresses nowadays lol wont they find luk krueng actors too.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
thats true but if she really wanted to stay in the entertainment biz though. too many luk krueng actresses nowadays lol wont they find luk krueng actors too.
yes thts true. i hope she will decide to stay. idk where all those actors went haha. btw, has Margie's mom ever played in a lakorn before? or is this her 1st?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks for sharin cupid! JACKIE!! i'm like in love with this girl's looks hahaha.

Another OST for the lakorn, enjoy :thumbsup: i really like it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvxVkrBbQ4w&feature=player_embedded#at=37

Credits to : TheTuiworld @ youtube and snow_scorpio @ spicy
thanks for the ost it sound so nice the clip there Tui his near with Jackie but they
won't end up in the end cos Jackie is with Num but sad he will die and Margie will
end with p'ek Tui instead. Next few episode will start to seeing Num being evil cos
his jealous of everything physically socialize around his best friend Tui.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
no, margies mom also starred in "sap posa" with tanya, ae, aun, etc. that was the first time i saw her in a lakorn
one of my fav lakorns ever!! :thumbsup: love tanya :cloud9: i know this is off topic, but wat role did her mom play in "sahp posa" ?

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
if tawan deard is replace this lakorn right. so glad that true can wait for tawan deard to airing yeah whao :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: