Ngao Pray [TV Scene]

tinah

sarNie Coma
I think there's a lot of scenes of margie and num cause he's trying to take whoever that is with tui. Like he took jackie away from tui and married her

Jackies so perdy!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think there's a lot of scenes of margie and num cause he's trying to take whoever that is with tui. Like he took jackie away from tui and married her

Jackies so perdy!
yeah Num his all in action stealing stuff that related to Tui but in the end he will
get nothing out from it, wondering how he died might be from the blaze curst or he
suicide himself and Margie will end with the p'ek Tui bet Jackie she'll be left alone
by herself only.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Cupid and Alice, you're welcome! :heart:

I fell in love with Jackie! Shes soo pretty and just gorgeous! I hope she will get promoted more after this lakorn, cant wait to see her in the lakorn. Btw, is this her 1st lakorn? Ive never seen her b4 this...but she does look familiar, maybe cuz she looks like Som.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cupid and Alice, you're welcome!

I fell in love with Jackie! Shes soo pretty and just gorgeous! I hope she will get promoted more after this lakorn, cant wait to see her in the lakorn. Btw, is this her 1st lakorn? Ive never seen her b4 this...but she does look familiar, maybe cuz she looks like Som.
this is Jackie 1st role in lakorn ka

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^no, shes just a newbie that ch3 found. cant believe shes only 16!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
amazingly surprise this lakorn is airing the Monday-Tuesday slot cos usually Margie
schedule are either wed-thur or weekend now this is a new time slot for Margie. :thumbsup:

tinah

sarNie Coma
this is airing on the 31st replacing "Wanalee"

Teaser 2. credit to lekamp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruRJ5z9XWJU&feature=player_embedded

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this is airing on the 31st replacing "Wanalee"

Teaser 2. credit to lekamp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruRJ5z9XWJU&feature=player_embedded
oh its 31st now cos i was reading before it said 29th May

Alice