Ngao Pray [TV Scene]

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah this will be a super scary and creepy. Kudaranai have u seen Nimit Marn yet with Mart,Ploy,Aun W its also the same.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Let's go back and talk about Kob Suwanan. Someone up there was saying that she's trying to have a baby...I swore I saw Kob on ch7 news stating thst she's in her 4 or 5 month prenant. I believe she's now pregnant.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Let's go back and talk about Kob Suwanan. Someone up there was saying that she's trying to have a baby...I swore I saw Kob on ch7 news stating thst she's in her 4 or 5 month prenant. I believe she's now pregnant.
Kob is pregnant, she is having a daughter.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
oooh good news for Kob! i'm watching her Reun Sawn Ruk right now. intense and crazy.
seems like Num will also play a more evil role.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Aw so Margie will end up with Tui. You know this is the first time in a while, Num's first costar that I like. I like Rita but I just didn't see the chemistry and the plot was just silly and must I add the corny action scenes lol Margie and Num don't look too bad. Is the teaser that scary? Got to go watch when I get home.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i also wish that margie ended up with num instead of tui. i just realized that num's dad is also in this lakorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Aw so Margie will end up with Tui. You know this is the first time in a while, Num's first costar that I like. I like Rita but I just didn't see the chemistry and the plot was just silly and must I add the corny action scenes lol Margie and Num don't look too bad. Is the teaser that scary? Got to go watch when I get home.
Yes Fun go watch it and its extremely scary. :eyetwitch:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i also wish that margie ended up with num instead of tui. i just realized that num's dad is also in this lakorn
Cos Num is a villain and he been portraying by this evil ghost cos he wanted to win everything over Tui and Num knows
Tui and Margie love each other so he'll try to steal Margie from Tui and bit info summary Num won't end with anyone cos
he'll die cos the curse power.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im really excited for this lakorn.. totally cant wait since i like the cast hehe <3

too bad num is evil in here.. i thought it was gonna be tui at first..

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Cos Num is a villain and he been portraying by this evil ghost cos he wanted to win everything over Tui and Num knows
Tui and Margie love each other so he'll try to steal Margie from Tui and bit info summary Num won't end with anyone cos
he'll die cos the curse power.
thanks for the summary! aww nooo num's gonna die :weep: it's ok its only his character hehe.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Quick question, has Margie ever has a schedule lakorn that air Monday-Tuesday timeslot?