Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i saw it not long ago...it was good

I have a question...has anyone uploaded more eng sub version of this drama...i really wanna watch it

numfon

sarNie Adult
OOOOOOMG *pulls hair* i don't know how many times i yelled
"DUMBASS!!!"
at Montai. they're making him so ridiculously stupid, it's not even funny. *shudders*

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
That's so weird.. I thought Viyada already knew Bpiyachat wouldn't get the house, yet she asks Bpiyachat to give up her property.. I mean I remember watching a scene where Monthai's mom and that Tuptien lady were talking about how they were tricking Viyada.. and Viyada heard it.. and she was like " you guys are trying to trick me?!?"

ehh... iono maybe i dreamt that scene. lol
Nope- you didn't dream that scene.

But I think Wiyada thought that they changed the will to trick her as in "get back at her" - more like revenge rather than trickery.
Does that make sense?

iono

sarNie Hatchling
Nope- you didn't dream that scene.

But I think Wiyada thought that they changed the will to trick her as in "get back at her" - more like revenge rather than trickery.
Does that make sense?
ohhhh.. i see what you're saying..
hahah, i guess i didn't think of it that way.. it totally makes sense now.. thanks for clarifying =D

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
i know i wanted the truth to be out today too!
but the look on monthais face when he found out that everything went to him
and that bie wasnt getting anything and that she had knew from the start
SOOO PRICELESS

Kayleen

sarNie Egg
I'm gonna ask this question again. Does anybody know who sang the theme song?

BTW, this lakorn was good but it's getting a little dragging now. I really wanted to watch a few sweet episode of Monthai and Bpie, guess that's not going to happen. But like any other lakorn I'm guessing it's going to be straight proposal and then the end. It's a good lakorn I've seen a while though.

cgugirl

sarNie Egg
I'm gonna ask this question again. Does anybody know who sang the theme song?

BTW, this lakorn was good but it's getting a little dragging now. I really wanted to watch a few sweet episode of Monthai and Bpie, guess that's not going to happen. But like any other lakorn I'm guessing it's going to be straight proposal and then the end. It's a good lakorn I've seen a while though.

Gaem The Star

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm going to wait till Thursday and watch all 4 episodes together and while I watch it, I'm going to eat peppers and noodles.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ladies i'm soooo sad !!! my laptop is out since sunday and my desktop is too old to dl!!! i can't watch yesterday's episode of my "ngao asoke" and i lost tina's blog url!!! who can help me? i'm a desesperate "ngao asoke' fan

SunStar

sarNie Elites
there are actually several people uploading it on youtube...just type "ngao asoke" and there should be plenty of lists coming up....