Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
You know what was retarted!?
Weeyada is way stronger than Mon hahahhahaha...She totally threw him off of her like 3 times hahahahaha damn that girl is strong!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
a :w-scene-pop-corn:
LOL but yea if only Exact didn't like to tease! Would we have gotten our willing hmmmmm....

I'm still quite happy today! A kiss a kiss yay yay yay!!!

Okay.. I think Monthai initiated the whole kiss thing, however.. the second kiss... the willing... Bpee's lips went to Monthai's first, cause you can see her face still inching forward while his was halted.
I liked the breathing you could tell they were fighting the attraction but then it over powered their sanity and they just went for it! Ahhhh I just want to scream every time I watch it...but I'm at work :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Oooh i was so wrapped up in the kissing I forgot she was totally willing :wub:
Dang it...they had to be interrupted...hmmm what could have happened next :ph34r:
oh goodness tat :w-scene-pop-corn: might just be possible? *sigh* i didn't tink there'll be another kiss....but we got tat... :wub:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL but yea if only Exact didn't like to tease! Would we have gotten our willing hmmmmm....

I'm still quite happy today! A kiss a kiss yay yay yay!!!
I liked the breathing you could tell they were fighting the attraction but then it over powered their sanity and they just went for it! Ahhhh I just want to scream every time I watch it...but I'm at work :lol:
will i was screamming in side does tat count...

lol..i know their attraction was just to strong

we need a peition for exact to pair 'em up again!!! :angry:

u're still at work...lol...u're posting so much though

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder how they're going to go forward after this kiss. Are they going to be lovey dovey with each other and finally admit their feelings (at least to themselves), or will they (mostly Monthai) go back to bickering and fighting and him accussing her of this and that again?

It would probably be awkward . . . to finally have to face each other and realize that the kiss was mutual.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
oh goodness tat :w-scene-pop-corn: might just be possible? *sigh* i didn't tink there'll be another kiss....but we got tat... :wub:
True we won't get our willing but...we did get the force kiss and the willing kiss all in one day (sighs) i'm so happy and giddy for monthai and pbee...i'm skipping away happy lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
You know what was retarted!?
Weeyada is way stronger than Mon hahahhahaha...She totally threw him off of her like 3 times hahahahaha damn that girl is strong!
she was hella mad and u know wat they saw about girl wen they get angry...did u girls hear about mom who picked up tat car cuz her baby was trapped inside now tat's wat i called strong...

Vi tat was noting if Mon was my man...i'll probably be behind bars for two first degree murders... -_- :ph34r:

Moh i love ur rain gif *scream* :lmao:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
will i was screamming in side does tat count...

lol..i know their attraction was just to strong

we need a peition for exact to pair 'em up again!!! :angry:

u're still at work...lol...u're posting so much though
LOL my boss is away so it's just me and the office!!!

This is when I get in my Ngao Asoke time :D

Oooh the petition sounds good!!! I would love to see another P&P lakorn!

I wonder how they're going to go forward after this kiss. Are they going to be lovey dovey with each other and finally admit their feelings (at least to themselves), or will they (mostly Monthai) go back to bickering and fighting and him accussing her of this and that again?

It would probably be awkward . . . to finally have to face each other and realize that the kiss was mutual.
Hmmm yea I wonder but knowing Monthai he'll just go back to being dumb...but I'll pray he starts to realize the truth of it all :rolleyes:

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
And why, when a girl catches the boyfriend with another girl in a compromising position, does the girl always attack the other girl first?!!

If I walked in on my hubby kissing someone else, the first person I would smack is HIM! Because he's the one to break my trust and faith, not the girl! Unless he was kissing my best friend, then I smack both of them!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid

in the old version, monthai forced bpee to admit her love cause if she won't he'll kiss her in front of everyone.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
And unfortunately, it looks like the mom will die in this version too!! NOOOO!!!! They're showing so many signs and premonition of her death in the next eppi, I'm losing hope!