Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Monthai is so funny... lol..... he punish her by kissing her... what a good punishment that is...

lol... I'm so crazy for Lakorn's kiss/slap themes.. I'm going to ask my boyfriend to act it out with me.. he kiss me and I'll slap him and then he'll tell me that he's kissing me to punish me.. haha

pze

sarNie Adult
did i hear a loud MUAHZ from the first kiss.....ahhhhhh......that part was too cute.....viyada had to come in n ruin it......

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Monthai is so funny... lol..... he punish her by kissing her... what a good punishment that is...

lol... I'm so crazy for Lakorn's kiss/slap themes.. I'm going to ask my boyfriend to act it out with me.. he kiss me and I'll slap him and then he'll tell me that he's kissing me to punish me.. haha
you cracked me out lady0fdarkness. :loool: :loool:

pze

sarNie Adult

LOLZ....ur too funny....hes prolly gonna be like :huh:

lady0fdarkness

hmmm.................... I re-watched it and I also observed it... looks like the second kiss was initiated by Bpee!!!! She went for it before Monthai... haha.. Bpee, you go girl.

lady0fdarkness

earlier, I was watching the kiss... and grinning from ear to ear... my boyfriend was like.. what wrong with you??

I said... Pa'aek about to kiss Nang'aek!! Leave me alone..

He goes.. you crazy.

lady0fdarkness

yeah... it's real.. cause Monthai's lips moved when Bpee's lip touched it...

But real or not.. I'm still grinning with pleasure. :D

lady0fdarkness

lol... this is better than myself kissing.. I'd rather watch Nang'aek and Pa'aek kiss. hehe........... and maybe a little hanky panky... but we all know that won't happen.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I'm gonna have to go back and re-watch the kiss. :D
I did that already! Gonna rewatch one more time!!!

hmmm.................... I re-watched it and I also observed it... looks like the second kiss was initiated by Bpee!!!! She went for it before Monthai... haha.. Bpee, you go girl.
Really??? wow!

it seems a real kiss, they touch their lips
Ohhh I know but in that interview they said it was all fake :blink: Did they lie to us to get us off their backs LOL? :lol:
Sorry I have a lot of bad thoughts :ph34r:

lol... this is better than myself kissing.. I'd rather watch Nang'aek and Pa'aek kiss. hehe........... and maybe a little hanky panky... but we all know that won't happen.
Hanky panky would be nice but yea we will never get to see much of that...camera always pans out...sighs

I'm so happy today!!! Monthai and Pbee got to kiss each other awwww!!!

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
OK. Bpee is just making me sick right now. Of course it's her fault. She was the one who was suppose to be watching the mom.