Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
wow the 30th huh?! i guess that's ok! i just want monthai to get smart already <_< or like kashie said for them to both be smart at the same time :lol:

loving the kiss for the next epi! let it be a good one! but it does look sad too...with wi trying to kill the mom...at this point i don't want any more side stories with the other two couples just focus on pong and peung please :D

side note--yes i too am excited about klks...that looks drama filled and super hot!

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
Just watched todays epi, and khun mon is very gay for using those excuses, I would punch him! The kiss in the preview looks very real, they say it's the angle but I say real kiss!

I think so too, but i guess everyone is saying its fake, but i think it looks hecka real!

maimablis

sarNie Egg
OKAY THiS HAS NOTHiNG TO DO WiTH NGAO ASOKE BUT GOSH i JUST LOVEEEEE PEUNG'S LiPS! :lol: REMiNDS ME OF ANGELiNA JOLiE'S LiPS! i WOULD SOOOO KiSS HER! SHOOTTT iF PONG DON'T WANNA KiSS HER, THEN LET ME DO iT!!! LMAO.
to funnie i've watch this series up the now and i love her..she so beatitiful but i have never check out her lip..foe sure i'm gonna go back to check it out..hehe

I like her eyes. I want to look into them and tell her to please..... slap that evil bitch back for once!!!!!!!!!
hahah..that was funnie

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, she really looks like this doll, it's very strange! they have the same innocent look...
i'm so dumb, just note that peung was also in the lakorn with sam and mam! she's their daughter.
today, monthai and bpee will have their second kiss, hope she doesn't faint again but if she will, "mouth to mouth"! :loool:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I can't for PUENG new lakorn? If there is any. Hope EXACT promotes her;; She's a BEAUTY!! I LOVE PUENG :wub: She's soooooooo damn smexyy also, Lmao! THANKS CUTEPUENG for the photos.. Kindaa scaryy but cute she ressembles those dolls alot!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
CUTEPUENG thanks for the GIFS.. :wub: Love PTEAM! Woot, Woot !
Oh yeahhh does anyone know if there are any THAI websites of PUENG ?
She has become one of my fav. actress !