Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
lol i just missed you i think. I got caught up and now i'm re watching epi 23 and 24.

Ok so love Pueng and Pong wish there were a real couple!!!!!

But he might just be playing with her? And it's kinda sad if he is....she looks like she really likes him.

Hate Viyada....i need a frying pan! She so much worse than the old version!

maimablis

sarNie Egg
OMFG! you girls....kashie no entiendo...

yeah you girls wanna see some skills....cas hnub no es yuav tsis muaj dab tsis ua li es nyob kov computer xwb tos tsis tau monday es mas tau sab Ngao Asok...

i doubt no one understands tat rite now though..lol
ITs hmong..omg so there are a couple of hmong peps in hea too..i'm hmong too..sorrie kind of off topic
Can't wait foe monday to watch ngao..lovin it every minute..I already daydream bout what will happen next week already..man i'm a pervert..its kool i knoe some of u here are too..j/p..gosh i couldn't concentrate in skool cause i was thinkin bout the lakorn.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i'll talk about Bpie & Monthai!!! :lol: okay so i just got done with epi 22 & man... that has got to be one of the BEST RAWR ATTEMPTS i have seen so far! :r-scene-pop-corn: . They were moaning & groaning... :loool: Well it sounded like Bpie was moaing... Monthai's dumbass had like a good minute to take her right there!!!! if only he wasn't so busy talking & staring at her <_< He sooooo could've had her! lmao. The first thing monthai should've done was rip Bpie's clothes off & then he should've ripped his own clothes off & BAM! we have some love making scene. :D

maimablis

sarNie Egg
goshy everytime i come in no one is in hea..i guess meh scarin everyone away.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^yay i wanna talk about ngao asoke too.

Dang girl.....your too funny. He might do that monday....lol.
haha. Man the attempt Rawr scene was just too funny for me!! i was like deng stop talking & staring & go after her damn it! :lol: Monthai better get to it soon.... he knows he wants to.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ITs hmong..omg so there are a couple of hmong peps in hea too..i'm hmong too..sorrie kind of off topic
Can't wait foe monday to watch ngao..lovin it every minute..I already daydream bout what will happen next week already..man i'm a pervert..its kool i knoe some of u here are too..j/p..gosh i couldn't concentrate in skool cause i was thinkin bout the lakorn.
hahah. you're telling me! i was the same way & still am. :lol: full of dirty thoughts. lmao... I'm shoot myself if Monthai doesn't succeed in a willing or a deng rawr scene!!!

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
yeah...monthai needs to hurry up and start doing something other than harassing her. He is so blind, like his mom said he is stupidly blind! I can't wait till the bed seen....i'm such a perv, lol.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yeah...monthai needs to hurry up and start doing something other than harassing her. He is so blind, like his mom said he is stupidly blind! I can't wait till the bed seen....i'm such a perv, lol.
hahah. Monthai isn't a real man... a real man will succeed in rawring the nang'ek. Monthai isn't a man gosh dang it!!! :loool:

I wanna see Monthai take his shirt off... :drool:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
HEHE.. There you guys are.. I brb.. let me go leech off of the Buddie Media and DL the HQs. Thanks Tina!

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
hahah. Monthai isn't a real man... a real man will succeed in rawring the nang'ek. Monthai isn't a man gosh dang it!!! :loool:

I wanna see Monthai take his shirt off... :drool:

It took Harit two tries to succeed and we've only had one i think? Lol. At least he kissed her and not Viyada. Wait has he kissed her?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
It took Harit two tries to succeed and we've only had one i think? Lol. At least he kissed her and not Viyada. Wait has he kissed her?
i think monthai kissed wiyada on the forehead... :blink: not so sure though & i could care less. hahah i can't stand that bitch. <_< the good thing about this rawr attempt is that Bpie didn't faint like all the other nang'eks. :loool:

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
i think monthai kissed wiyada on the forehead... :blink: not so sure though & i could care less. hahah i can't stand that bitch. <_< the good thing about this rawr attempt is that Bpie didn't faint like all the other nang'eks. :loool:

Lol...Soriya did but i don't think narin did. Bpee did faint with the kiss. that was a hot kiss though.