Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
haha... either a v8 or Mentos, the fresh maker. Mentos; cause in the commercial, the people gets smarter when they eat it.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
waaa you girls are too funny!!
monthai needs all the help he can get..hehe
when will he get a hint about vee?!!? ahhhh its killing me
oh hunn... i wish he knew too. because he is full of it. <_<

so i was on lyn's blog & there's a picture of Pong shirtless... ahhhhh <--- screams like a lil girl <---- his muscles were just... wow... drool... :wub: :drool: :drool:

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
oh hunn... i wish he knew too. because he is full of it. <_<

so i was on lyn's blog & there's a picture of Pong shirtless... ahhhhh <--- screams like a lil girl <---- his muscles were just... wow... drool... :wub: :drool: :drool:

i know him shirtless is awesome!!!
hehe ive got a wallie of him wit his shirt unbutton so its pretty much SWEET...hehe

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
haha alright give me a second....
you'll die when you see it...
hes uber HOT
my lovely cousin worranat did it for me!!!

lady0fdarkness

lmao. deng Lome you beat me to it! but yeahh I think Monthai needs all of them. :lol: & he needs to eat some Twix because he needs a moment. :loool:
hahaha... I swear.. Pa'aeks are like the most clueless in these lakorns.

Have you ever watched Passions; the American soap? The leading guy in there named Ethan, he so freaking clueless and airheaded. There was a secret where, the leading female's. Theresa's son is actually his son too, but he thinks that he's only the God father.. and one time... Theresa tried to tell him that it's in son... She's like... Ethan, he is your son! And he's like... yeah, I feel like he's my own!! Duhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha...

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile

Have you ever watched Passions; the American soap? The leading guy in there named Ethan, he so freaking clueless and airheaded. There was a secret where, the leading female's. Theresa's son is actually his son too, but he thinks that he's only the God father.. and one time... Theresa tried to tell him that it's in son... She's like... Ethan, he is your son! And he's like... yeah, I feel like he's my own!! Duhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha...

omg i use to love that soap but it got on nerves soo much i gave up!
seriously though theyre all soo clueless!!!
just wanna knock some sense into them

lady0fdarkness

omg i use to love that soap but it got on nerves soo much i gave up!
seriously though theyre all soo clueless!!!
just wanna knock some sense into them
lol... yeah.. and the Harmony police never caught any criminals and Ethan never won a case before..

But back to the topic... Grrrrrrr............. I can't wait till Monthai finds out that his precious Wiyada is one evil manipulative bitch.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

oh man.. I use to love passions but i give up. it's too complicated. :lol:

this is what i see when i turn on my computer!!!!!

CREDIT: WORRANAT!!!!

oooh good gosh... drool.. :drool: :wub:

ladies! i will be back in a bit... i need to do some errands... booo it sucks! i wanna be here spamming with you ladies! <_<

lady0fdarkness

okay noy, come back soon.. I've been on SW all day.. celebrating its return.

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
ill celebrate with you!! hehe

omg so i just watched episode 20 again!
isnt it heartbreaking when monthai says him and vee are going ring shopping.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
ill celebrate with you!! hehe

omg so i just watched episode 20 again!
isnt it heartbreaking when monthai says him and vee are going ring shopping.
Awww that is sad!!!

My first post since SW came back online! I'm so happy!

Yay you ladies are super duper fast! Lovin all the comments...making my Sunday a fun one! :lol: