Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
it's pretty good im not really watching just have it on to listen lol cause my husband is home this morning and by golly he's so freaking annoying sometimes =/ always disturbing me

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
omg tina the summary sounds soo good!!!
wow they spent the whole night together
hahaha i cant wait to watch!

movieluver565 you can wait like most of us and tina will have it posted on buddie media

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol yeah sorry I had to take my sisters to subway real quick because they are staying over this week ^__^ lol and they wanted subway so posted epi 18 kind late

Raiya

sarNie Adult
So I couldn't wait after reading Tina's blog...had to see it for myself!

Wow wow wow!!!

One of my fave part of today's episode...she wakes up and Monthai's face is right above hers...almost touching but then its over before it even started :wub:

I did lots of sighing and smiling into my computer screen today.

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
omg omg todays episode was awesome!!
tomorrow keitchai goes to the house!! *woot* *woot*
i love the part when monthai was like "take my shirt off"
it was too funny!!!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
So I couldn't wait after reading Tina's blog...had to see it for myself!

Wow wow wow!!!

One of my fave part of today's episode...she wakes up and Monthai's face is right above hers...almost touching but then its over before it even started :wub:

I did lots of sighing and smiling into my computer screen today.

That was my favorite part too! I just got done watching it! hehe.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
wow...ladies, over 100 pages! i'm so proud. w/ the holiday weekend and trying to get everything ready for the release of the Eng Subs for Ngao Asoke, i haven't had time to come spam in here! but w/ over 100 pages...i see i wasn't even needed! hehehe...ok, well i just wanted to do a quick post and annouce that

EPISODE 7 w/ Eng subs is out!

just go to the Ngao Asoke Fansub and check out the info and links. i'll also be sending the links to KhoOnx so she can embed them at her blog.

ENJOY! :D

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks tina for uploading in in media.....todays episode was cute.....they got there alone time without viyada screaming n so forth....